BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Jodi T.
Plano, TX
Love love love this stuff! Gives me the best color! And I love the smell. I pick it up at Ulta and have used it for years! If you are wearing a light bathing suit, be careful when putting it on....it will color the suit. Highly recommend!!
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
This is amazing! I love this sun oil/ cream. This gives you a much darker tan then oil done and I usually follow up with the after tan lotion from this brand and it gives me a great tan. I love this!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I'm a little Iffy on this product. I usually mix it with other stuff. I do not like the smell of it though and it goes on rather oily. When using it, make sure to wear dark colors. It does make you dark.
Kristina J.
Highland , IN
There is a disclaimer about staining on the bottle. My grandma brought me a bottle of this home from Florida and I might have to go there myself to get another once mine runs out... works great over sunscreen and as a self-tanner as well. Really does seem to prevent burning!
Megan L.
Taunton, MA
This stuff works really good. i have fair skin and its very hard for me to get a good tan without laying in the sun for 82 hours straight lol but this stuff gives me some color in a short amount of time! and it smells amazing like brown sugar. its not too expensive either. you can get it at ulta. ive also seen it at trucchis.
Sara W.
I bought this product last summer and all I can say is that it works amazing! I love the smell of it. just in one sitting I noticed a difference in shades. its been by far the best tanner I have used..
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Works awesome with sunscreen to give you a glow without a sunburn. Smells a little funky bit is completely worth it. Best tan ever. Buy mine from ulta who always has coupons. Definite must try!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I purchased my first bottle years ago when I visited Maui. Now I purchase it from Abcstore.com. you can also buy it at Ulta. Amazing tan you get and it also helps add a bronze/brown to your skin!
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
A local florida fave and I am so glad they shared this secret with me, smells like a huge cup of espresso and gives unbelievable color the first time you use it, not a self tanner but def a tan booster. It does have color in it so you can see where you are putting it on so I would def go light with it and shower before putting on clothing after the beach.
Briana C.
Literally the best tanning lotion! I love the natural ingredients and the bronze tan I get when using this. The only thing I don't like is how thick it is, and the smell could be better.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?