BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Lindsay E.
San Diego, CA
Best ever! Just be careful the first time and use a little sunscreen underneath so you don't burn. I was several shades darker in a little over an hour poolside.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite tanning aide! I use this every time i go to the beach or the pool it works slowly so you don't get burnt and it has aloe in it to keep your skin healthy.
Callie T.
This stuff is awesome! Only thing I don't like about it is the color of the product is so dark it can get on your clothing or towel! Other than that it's a great product!
Tiffany E.
This is by far my favorite tanning product and I always have it in my beach/pool bag! It is a great tanning lotion at a great price to make you look like a sun goddess!
Kendall T.
Disputanta, VA
This product by far, is amazing ! I would prefer this over any tanning place brand name lotion any day! It also had such an amazingly affordable price I would suggest anyone to but it!
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Works so well for building a solid and dark tan! Watch out if you're fair skinned and make sure to use real sunscreen with it too. Smells great also
mecca f.
Yreka, CA
If I could give more stars, I would. I was sold on this when I bought it on a trip 20 years ago! I always have it on hand. I love the smell and it makes my skin feel wonderful!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im extremely pale and i was looking for something to help me tan. Maui babe browning lotion was what i needed. I always put it over my sunscreen lotion and enjoying the sun!
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite tanning lotion! Not too pricey, around 10$ at Target. It's gentle on the skin and leaves a nice bronze color. It's the only one I'll use :-)
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't given this a full try but I do love that you get brown right away. The trick here is to keep this on as long as you can and don't shower right away.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?