BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Brigite M.
Brigite M.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this bronzer! It's one of my faves and it gets you so dark sooo quick! I don't think I'll ever use another! It's not to pricey and it works!
Allie E.
Allie E.
Naperville, IL
This is an amazing product! I am very fair and do not usually tan easily. However, with this product I get a very natural tan that lasts throughout the summer! This was one of my favorite finds at Ulta.
Keri L.
Keri L.
Garland, TX
This stuff is amazing! I love how after only a couple of uses I've got a nice brown base tan. My skin feels so soft and moisturizer after use too!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
I love the color this lotion gives me! The only negatives is it smells and it's not moisturizing! I will still always use it though!
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this on a trip to Florida to try and get a good tan, which I usually don't accomplish with how pale I am. It was about five to ten dollars depending on the size bottle you get. I used it with sunscreen and got tan super fast within the first couple hours of use! The only complaints I have about it is the smell which is like a coffee smell and it's super messy if you plan on throwing clothes or anything back on. Definitely don't wear white and don't go near the sand!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
This is amazing stuff!! Smells amazing because it is made with Kona coffee and the color gives you a brown glow when you're at the beach! Also does what it says and helps you get a beautiful tan! I bought it in Hawaii when it was still a little company and I'm so happy to see it doing so well now years later.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Taylor, Pennsylvania
This is a little oily but it works really really well. It's actually the only thing I can use that I don't end up with a burn. When I use regular sunscreen I roast but by using just this I get a nice even tan. Obviously everyone's skin is different so I definitely don't recommend using this for hours and hours especially in a strong sun. However if you're looking for a way to improve your tan give this a shot! Also it has a really nice scent as a bonus!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
I have been using this lotion for about 10 years now. I originally purchased it while on a vacation in Hawaii. This lotion gives you the absolute best tan you will ever get. You always end up with a perfect dark BROWN tan. Never orange. You do not need to use a lot. I will never use another tanning lotion.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Wilmington, DE
This product really does add a nice bronze color to the skin. I used it while in a tanning bad and outside, I was receiving comments on my tan after only a few uses. I think it smells great and it runs on easy, however, I recommend making sure you have time to shower it off before going anywhere after using as It's oily and can leave marks on clothes.
Erin G.
Erin G.
BEST tanning lotion I have ever used. It works so well and really develops a dark tan on your skin. Feels very natural.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?