BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
  • Is Maui Babe Browning Lotion worth the hype?!?!2 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara C.
Muncie, IN
Smells literaly like dirt but works. i don't use this in a tanning bed but if I'm outside for a long time in the sun i use this. doesn't come off in water without washing it off. I'm a pale pale redhead an this stuff makes me look human. now if your think my skin tone sounds like yours but want tanning bed lotion then i recommend milleniums paint it black
Erica C.
Mansfield, MA
This is by far my favorite beach day essential. I use this as well as the sunscreen. It gives me the protection I need (from the sunscreen) and the color I desire from the browning lotion. I have such amazing color by the end of the day at the beach. A for sure buy!
Kimberli L.
I've gone through two bottles -- absolutely love it. Not only do you get a beautiful bronze tan, but your skin feels super moisturized after (not to mention, you'll smell like coffee!) I love this product because when I tan with others (or just sunblock), I get burnt/dark -- this is the only product I get bronzed from.
Kendra L.
Been using this for several years. It really gets your tan without getting burnt. If you miss a spot though you might end up red so really slather it on. It's greasy feeling and make your hands unsightly but it is what it is.
Stephanie A.
Delray Beach, FL
Love love love this stuff! I've been using this lotion for over 5 years and k continue to have great results. I do already have tan skin but the browning lotion always takes my tan to the next level! And it smells yummy.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
One of the best tanning lotions I have ever used! It is an oil but is not greasy at all. It has a wonderful, tropic smell that I can't get enough off. It really seems to enhance my tan and I would definitely buy again!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This is my favorite to get as dark as possible! It definitely helps to accelerate the process! I love how it makes me so brown!!!! In the beginning I do like to use it with a sunscreen to prevent burning (since I'm so fair!).
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
I LOVE THIS LOTION! Being from a state where it is winter 7 out of 12 months of the year I am very pale come summer. I was looking for a lotion that really helped to build color fast. Maui babe browning lotion does just that and smells really good, spreads well and is even water resistant! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Gabriela V.
I just tried this for the first time ever this year and I tell you, I will never stop using this! I do first put down a sunblock with spf just so I don't burn, and this helps me tan! It's not a skin stain! Works wonders!
Laura S.
APO, AP
I don't like a lot of natural sun exposure but that doesn't mean I need to be pastey white either! This is a good alternative and one of the better ones I've found (no one wants to be orange and this one doesn't leave you looking that way!)
You don't want to get it on your clothes, it comes out but it's messy.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?