BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Christina B.
Christina B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This stuff is magic in a bottle. It took my tan to the next level. It doesn't make you look orange, which is a good thing considering it's called browning lotion. It's my secret weapon for a killer summer tan. I would recommend this to anyone who thinks they have reached there maximum color and need a little boost. The smell is like coffee grounds, my dogs love to like it off my legs when I'm laying outside. Great product!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I saw this on a beauty blog and decided to give it a try. I love that the directions tell you to use this product OVER a sunscreen, like SPF 30 or more. The color you get with this product is what you would expect from having zero sunscreen on (for the people who tan easily at least!) but with the protection of your chosen sunscreen! A must for anyone looking to be beach bronzed without damaging their skin.
Christian E.
Christian E.
I just recently bought it to test out and I have to say I am pretty pleased with the results. I was pretty pale and with two times that I used it, I got a pretty good tan. The downside, it is a bit greasy and if you are using light clothing it will stain. I used it at the beach and at a pool, So I would say that overall a great product with the downside of it staining your clothing. Apply with caution.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
I have really enjoyed this product so far! The first time I ever used it after only a few hours in the sun I was noticeably darker without any kind of burn. It goes on dark, which might be a little unsettling at first but it only accelerates the tanning process. It goes on a little greasy, but it really works. I definitely recommend taking a shower after laying out with this stuff on.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Cortland, NY
THE BEST STUFF EVER! Great smell, a little greasy but not too bad (it's expected with a tanning lotion), and gives amazing color. It maximizes your time in the sun as it gives you the most color. It goes on brown too which lets you see where you've already put lotion so you never miss a spot. I've been using this for a few years and I will continue for many more to come!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Obsessed with this. I used to order it from Hawaii before they started selling it in California. It is the best. It has a funky smell (kind of like teriyaki and coffee lol) and it takes a lot to cover your body but it has incredible results. There's a bronzer in the lotion which gives you a golden color and it is an insanely great tanner for when you're laying out!!
Tina Z.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
This is hands down the best bronzer/browning tanning lotion I've ever used!!! It makes my skin so tan and give me a beautiful bronzing color.
Only draw back is it leaves brown all over your towel
Or bathing suit so don't have a white towel
Or bathing suit when using this. Once you try this, you will never use any other tanning oil
Or bronzer/browning lotion again!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Nicholasville, KY
This is one of the best tanning products I have ever used. This product is not a "fake bake", it increases your skin's ability to react to the sun. Always apply sunscreen before application and allow sunscreen to fully soak in. Also, be keenly aware of your skin's reaction your first couple times using it. I hope you love this product as much as I do!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
A couple years back I was looking for a good tanning lotion (I don't tan well) and this stuff is the holy grail of tanning lotion. It smells wonderful, it's decently priced, and when you put it on it gives you some color before actually working. Only this is wash your hands after you apply otherwise you'll have brown oily hands between your fingers.
Lissete D.
Lissete D.
This is the absolute best tanning lotion! I discovered it about 10 years ago while vacationing in Maui. It gives you an awesome golden tan. It smells like coffee and it does go on brown, so be careful with your bathing suit & towels. It will wash off though, so no biggie. I also use the after tan lotion and it definitely extends the life of my tan.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?