BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like I had an entirely different product than anyone else. I read reviews before buying this and got it because it sounded great. I'm just not on the same page. This tints your skin when you put it on which is fine because you look tan but it washes off immediately so I feel like it's just a false sense of being tan. The big flaw with this for me is that it sweats off immediately .. like within ten minutes of being outside. Then you're covered in this nasty brown liquid and sweat. You look disgusting. I felt so dirty and disgusting after using this and I don't think it made me anymore tan. I also don't see how it could when you sweat it off immediately. To be clear I'm not a big sweater and I haven't had this issue with any other product.
Liliya D.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
This is the best tanning lotion I have found. I used to buy all other drug store brands before but none on them come close. You get the most intense brown tan with this baby. It does make you feel greasy but I can get past that for nice brown tan. You can usually find it at the drug store which is awesome and the price isn't too much either. Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Alex M.
Aiken, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely incredible. I am pale and rarely tan actually usually I burn but I took a chance and bought this before my beach trip. I put on their SPF then I applied this lotion I was outside on the beach for four hours and did not burn. I actually tanned! Maui Babe Browning LotionMaui Babe After Browning Lotion - 4ozMaui Babe SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion 8 Ounces - Water Resistant UVA/UVB Sunblock
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely obsessed with this tanning lotion. I have used other products for years! All kinds of sprays pretty much everything you can think of and nothing has done a better job than this little slice of heaven. I have truly never seen a product that actually does what it tells you it will do. It has the effect of a tanning bed without the tanning bed. i worked in a tanning salon for years and am well versed in Tanning lotions and this lotion is nothing like i have ever seen before! I will never use anything else. For anyone that tans in a tanning bed they make a lotion for indoors as well!
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff!! I first discovered Maui Babe Tanning Lotion when my family and I were actually vacationing in Maui. We kept seeing it in the gift shops and Walmart and then this SUPER tan man at the pool sold us on it. We bought some the day before we left and literally within a day got a full summer times worth of a tan!! I couldn't believe it lol. If your fair skinned like me, the product will go on with a bit of a tinge but it doesn't stain. I loved this stuff. I get overwhelmed with the smell but it's not bad. Definitely glad they started to sell it here on the "main-land"
Delaney M.
I've only used this a couple times but so far I really like it. It has yet to stain any of my bathing suits or towels so that's good. It does have a strong smell but I got used to it after awhile and it doesn't bother me that much. It sort of smells like mocha coffee and I love the smell of coffee so personally that wasn't much of an issue.

Update: I used this on spring break and forgot sunscreen one day. I burned like crazy. Be sure to wear some spf when you use this to help prevent burning while you tan. Overall it helped me tan quite a bit!
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could, I would give this product 4.5 stars. This is an essential! I have fairly pale skin and I always love to get my tan on during the summer. This product is great!!! Within 3 uses I saw great results and could see a difference. The only thing about this product that knocks it .5 stars down is that it's oily and the smell is strong. It also has a brown tint that easily gets on clothes or towels if it isn't rubbed into your skin all the way. Overall, this product is new to me but it's one of my favorite summer essentials!
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz
As a mozzarella white female, I need all the help I can get to get a little color on my skin for the summer. This tanning lotion is exactly the fix. I got it at my local Ulta and the price isn't so bad! It's super effective, however it initially smells like soy sauce or something like that. The smell goes away immediately and the lotion goes on to leave you an amazing tan even after just one use. When I finish this, I'm definitely buying it again. However, because a little goes a long way, I know I won't run out soon.
Blair C.
I read so many reviews about this product online about how many people loved it and how about after 20 minutes after putting it on and laying in the sun you turn brown. Yes that's totally true! However, as soon as you get in the pool it all washes right off. I applied it and then laid in the sun for over an hour. I couldn't believe how much browner my skin got but as soon as I got it the pool it was gone in seconds. It's really oil to just slap some on if you're just going out and want that brown glow. It would ruin your clothes. I was disappointed to say the least.
Alyssa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It actually works!! I'm pretty fair skinned (although I do tan) and it's a great way to start getting my summer tan on - and maintain it! It smells amazing.. very coffee and molasses like.

The only thing to be careful of is how it stains. It's very thick and dark so could easily get on your clothes or towels.. so definitely use things you don't really care about. Also, this stuff doesn't contain SPF so remember to put your sunscreen on, folks!

Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?