BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
I love this product! It goes on brown so that you can see where you're applying. The scent isn't extreme. It is really effective at bringing a dark, rich color in the sun.
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Not only does this lotion smell AMAZING, but it makes you look like, well, a Maui Babe. It makes you look tanner as soon as you put it on but it also gives you a long lasting tan. Just make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after applying!
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
This stuff is amazing! I'm so pale and it it's gets me nice and golden after only a few days of laying out it far exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be a repeat buyer!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This stuff is amazing! I discovered in in Maui of all places. Tanned my skin in the Hawaiian sun without burning. It was a beautiful brown tan and not red and irritated looking. Lasted for weeks!
Pasha G.
Pasha G.
It an okay product do like that it stains clothing and not water resistant comes off ez then I expect but i guess u can tan sometime i didnt see much from it any thing
gema r.
gema r.
Omg this lotion is amazing it lives a Hawaiian golden tan!!! It is also long lasting!!! By far the best tanning lotion I have used! Totally meet my expectations! I would definitely recommend it to others! Maui Babe
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Loved this stuff the moment I tried it! Can't go to the beach or pool without. I add half Maui babe and half sunscreen. It gives a perfect glow and adds to my tan. Smells great too!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I am very fair skinned, red hair and blue eyes, and usually I am not able to see the difference that tanning products claim but I bought this and WOW even my little brother wanted some. It smells like brown sugar and you need to wash your hands after putting it on but it works wonders! If you get it on your clothes it doesn't stain (despite what I thought). Definitely worth trying, I would recommend getting it off Amazon for a little cheaper though.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
You can get this bottle at Kroger for around $12 and its honestly such a great tanning lotion and smells so amazing! This is definitely a product worth buying because other tanning lotions are way more expensive and either break you out or don't work as well compared to this one. I have sensitive skin so I thought this would be a problem, but I never had any problems and ended up with a beautiful tan!
DD R.
DD R.
Springfield, OH
My all time favorite tannin browning lotion. Gives GORGEOUS color and hydrates the skin. If your looking for dewey healthy, glowing skin you must try
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?