BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Sara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product last summer and all I can say is that it works amazing! I love the smell of it. just in one sitting I noticed a difference in shades. its been by far the best tanner I have used..
Kris M.
I am very fair, I do not tan. I will get pink/red for a few days and then go back to my pasty self. But with this Maui Babe Browning lotion I can get a tan! I apply SPF 30, rub a very small amount of this all over my body, and then lay in the sun for about 1 hour. Over three or four days I got a tan like I have never had in my life! No burning, no redness, just beautiful brown skin.
Since this has mineral oil and nut oils your skin stays hydrated, which will extend the life of your tan. This is quite greasy, so apply lightly and rinse it off after you are done laying out.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend showed me this product and she is soo bronze from this! Just after a few hours over a few days she is much tanner.
Kristine M.
Mc Farland, WI
This stuff is so amazing it's ridiculous. My whole family is obsessed. We actually found it for the first time when we were in Maui, and it not only got us all the most beautiful shade of bronze, but smelled amazing and left ZERO streakage.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
It creates an almost INSTANT bronze. It really is the best.
Sadie L.
East Alton, IL
So in love with this! It smells like brown sugar and works great! Used it the first time and I got super dark!
Deborah B.
Austin, TX
Discovered this while on vacation in Maui, Hawaii. Best product on the market. Doesn't stain as it's made from coffee beans. Beautiful tan and last a long time. No sunscreen!!! But a bronze tan
Lisa P.
This stuff is unreal! I used it when I was in Hawaii on vacay. I always burn but this stuff coupled with the after-sun lotion gave me an amazing golden brown tan- seriously a shade I've never seen before (even after my burn fades to tan). Awesome stuff!!!
Santana F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product. Gives me great color I mean it does have a crazy smell but works wonders. Recommend it.
April Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Found this when we lived in Hawaii...it is awesome for bronzing and smells so good! For those that have lived in Hawaii you know that unique smell!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?