BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
I LOVE THIS LOTION! Being from a state where it is winter 7 out of 12 months of the year I am very pale come summer. I was looking for a lotion that really helped to build color fast. Maui babe browning lotion does just that and smells really good, spreads well and is even water resistant! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Laura S.
APO, AP
I don't like a lot of natural sun exposure but that doesn't mean I need to be pastey white either! This is a good alternative and one of the better ones I've found (no one wants to be orange and this one doesn't leave you looking that way!)
You don't want to get it on your clothes, it comes out but it's messy.
Stephanie A.
Delray Beach, FL
Love love love this stuff! I've been using this lotion for over 5 years and k continue to have great results. I do already have tan skin but the browning lotion always takes my tan to the next level! And it smells yummy.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
One of the best tanning lotions I have ever used! It is an oil but is not greasy at all. It has a wonderful, tropic smell that I can't get enough off. It really seems to enhance my tan and I would definitely buy again!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
This is my favorite to get as dark as possible! It definitely helps to accelerate the process! I love how it makes me so brown!!!! In the beginning I do like to use it with a sunscreen to prevent burning (since I'm so fair!).
Tara L.
PHOENIX, AZ
I have very pale skin with some cellulite on my back legs, which makes me uncomfortable while in a swim suit or shorts. When I use this in combo with coco oil, my skin looks toned ! It's a work out in a bottle for the legs and arm. Carb lovers rejoice!
Tiffany B.
Orange Park, FL
My mother and I started using this when we went to Hawaii and now neither one of us go to the beach without it!! It gives me a nice brown color and moisturizes my skin also. I always keep a stock of this in my house.
Amanda N.
Nicholasville, KY
This is one of the best tanning products I have ever used. This product is not a "fake bake", it increases your skin's ability to react to the sun. Always apply sunscreen before application and allow sunscreen to fully soak in. Also, be keenly aware of your skin's reaction your first couple times using it. I hope you love this product as much as I do!
Anna H.
Racine, WI
I first used this in Hawaii it gave me the deepest and brownest tan. The smell some don't enjoy but I like it, brown sugar and coffee!! It does stay a bit greasy but it is worth every penny!! #beachbagessentials
erika d.
Stamford , CT
This stuff is my holy grail for the summer!!! I can not tell you how many compliments I get on my tan using this product...I can use it once and have an aswesome tan line...just make sure you wear spf underneath
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?