BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Jodi T.
Plano, TX
Love love love this stuff! Gives me the best color! And I love the smell. I pick it up at Ulta and have used it for years! If you are wearing a light bathing suit, be careful when putting it on....it will color the suit. Highly recommend!!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little Iffy on this product. I usually mix it with other stuff. I do not like the smell of it though and it goes on rather oily. When using it, make sure to wear dark colors. It does make you dark.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
This is amazing! I love this sun oil/ cream. This gives you a much darker tan then oil done and I usually follow up with the after tan lotion from this brand and it gives me a great tan. I love this!
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I purchased my first bottle years ago when I visited Maui. Now I purchase it from Abcstore.com. you can also buy it at Ulta. Amazing tan you get and it also helps add a bronze/brown to your skin!
Briana C.
Literally the best tanning lotion! I love the natural ingredients and the bronze tan I get when using this. The only thing I don't like is how thick it is, and the smell could be better.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
The BEST stuff ever. Goes on smoothly, smells amazing and helps build your tan. I highly recommend using this. Every time I go to Maui I grab a few bottles! It can now be found at Ulta!
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love this lotion!! It's a must have for vacation and outdoor tanning. I think it has a weird smell to it, but the results are phenomenal. I typically apply sunscreen and then put this over top. It helps to turn you bronze instead of red. It is a little greasy, but most tanning "oils" are. You will be amazed by the tan you can achieve with this lotion!!
Tina M.
This lotion is truly magic in a bottle. My summer must have. Not to pricey considering a little goes a long way. I've used this lotion for a least 3summers now and won't go without it. I recommend it everyone. It takes your tan to a new level. No orange No streaks. Just a golden brown tan.
Megan B.
I don't know if I used it correctly but I used this and got one of the worst sunburns I've ever gotten. so after that I don't think I'm going to use this any more. Not worth the pain I'm in.
Randie  G.
I love this tanning lotion!! Started using this a few years back and it,s absolutely the best I have ever used! It smells so good, you get a nice bronze tan and my skin always feels so soft and smooth. Great tanning lotion for a great price!!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?