BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Louisville
Honestly this is the best stuff to tan with fast! A heaven sent and great find. First tried it on my vacation in Hawaii with amazing results and have continued to used and buy this product.
Cailen M.
Cailen M.
Sylvania, OH
This is my hands down favorite go to, whether it's the summer or a vacation. The oils make my skin so soft, and gives me the darkest tan I have ever achieved. I used to only receive this item via their website but now you can find it in stores such as Ulta and target!
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I love this product! This helps me reach a nice golden brown tan during the summer while providing some immediate color. It goes on easily and it smells like the most delicious cup of coffee.
Susi T.
Susi T.
Laredo, TX
Amazing tanner!!! Unlike other tanners that leave your skin with streaks or with a fake orange color, this one makes my skin get the perfect bronze. I apply it over my sunscreen and it works perfectly! Plus, the under $15 price tag, it can't be beaten.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I give this four stars because the smell is just like soy sauce! It does work though, it just stinks! It helped me build a base tan, and I've seen it work wonders on people who tan EASY.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is a must when it comes to tanning! I usually burn so easy and when I mix this with SPF 30 I get brown without the burn! This is definitely a must buy for the summer weather!
Therese F.
Therese F.
Las Vegas, NV
Holy grail tanning lotion! This is the only product I use to tan out in the sun. It leaves you with a beautiful brown tan! Its priced well and I will always continue to repurchase! Its become a lot easier to find!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Ridge, NY
I absolutely love this product. I read reviews on it and just had to try it. To me the smell is not as bad as everyone says it is. Used this in California and got color very fast. Just be careful putting it on because it does get on your clothes.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Best tan I've ever had!!! So moisturizing and most of all so golden, not red, not orange...brown. Last summer was my first time using it and I was hooked!! Can't wait for the weather to heat up so I can use it again.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
My all time favorite tanning lotion! It bronzed me up sooo fast! It is thick and slightly greasy/oily but that doesn't bother me because I feel like it keeps me moisturized. The smell reminds me of coffee, slightly but I don't mind it.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?