BY MAUI BABE #89 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
So I started using this after a trip to Hawaii. I absolutely love this stuff! Not only do you get a great tan from using it, but this gives you the "glow" that everyone wants. It lives you tan and your skin hydrated. I usually buy from Ulta in emergency and buy online whenever possible. Definitely a #Beachbag must have!
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I found out about this product when we were stationed in hawaii.. it is the best tanning lotion I have used.. I absolutely love it!! it works better than any other product I've used and it smells really good... I think it's only about $9 so it doesn't break the bank either
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
My skin is the type that after laying out for a few weeks I MIGHT be three shades darker or so, so I was willing to try anything to get more colour. I work at a beauty retailer & everyone raved about this product so I gave it a shot. The first time I tried it, I was outside in CLOUDY weather for only 40min.. & got noticeably darker. That's how good it is.
Andrea K.
WILMINGTON, DE
This product really does add a nice bronze color to the skin. I used it while in a tanning bad and outside, I was receiving comments on my tan after only a few uses. I think it smells great and it runs on easy, however, I recommend making sure you have time to shower it off before going anywhere after using as It's oily and can leave marks on clothes.
Jessica E.
Okay, so I am cheating a little here because I am not exactly using this for it's *intended purpose*, but I love this stuff. I mix a little squirt of this tanning lotion in with my regular lotion to give my skin a little color. (I'm very pale and self tanners don't work for me.) The lotion is dark brown and is on the oily side so it enhances the look of my skin and makes my legs look better in shorts. It has an interesting smell that is not unpleasant and a little will go a long way.
Angela D.
W Hollywood, CA
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. This is hands-down the best outdoor tanning lotion ever. I have pale-Irish skin & this product took me to a gorgeous natural tan! I do recommend wearing sunscreen underneath if you have more fair skin.
Rachel T.
Jeannette, PA
I LOVEEEEE this! It makes you look and even smell as if you lived right on the beach!! It gives you a great color and is perfect to throw in your beach bag to take to the pool or beach! You need this. Once you try it you won't want anything else!!
MK O.
Milwaukee, WI
The first word that comes to mind when I think of this product is cocoa bean.. Because that's literally the colour of my skin when I use this product. Perfect for getting that summer glow, although watch out because you can easily burn with it
Brandee W.
This is one of my go to lotions when i lay out in the sun for a tan. I'm pretty light skinned so do wear sunscreen with it. I would suggest watching your hands after because it'll turn them a brownish orangeish color. The smell is manageable as will.
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever used and I've tried a lot because I'm have very fair skin. This is the only one that I find actually works. It has a strong scent that I enjoy but it's not for everyone. Perfect size to take with you to the beach and will give you a nice glow after wearing for just 15 minutes!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?