BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• Honestly i want to try this product buy im scared bacause...1 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
Nena L.
Been using this for years and even though I am fair skinned I use this under my sunscreen to get a nice glowy tan. The oils also make your skin look great and provide moisture while you are out in the drying heat and sun. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time and I personally like the cocoa coffee smell.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
This is amazing stuff!! Smells amazing because it is made with Kona coffee and the color gives you a brown glow when you're at the beach! Also does what it says and helps you get a beautiful tan! I bought it in Hawaii when it was still a little company and I'm so happy to see it doing so well now years later.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is AMAZING. Literally like i have never been tanner in a shorter amount of time while using other products. It smells like coffee, which bothers some people but to me it doesn't matter too much. The only thing I would suggest is not wearing a white bathing suit because it does get onto clothing, but it also washes out without a problem. I will forever love this product and everyone definitely needs to try this out!
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
I have been using this lotion for about 10 years now. I originally purchased it while on a vacation in Hawaii. This lotion gives you the absolute best tan you will ever get. You always end up with a perfect dark BROWN tan. Never orange. You do not need to use a lot. I will never use another tanning lotion.
Bethany P.
Mobile, AL
Love this lotion but beware! If you have no base tan and sit out in the sun with this on for to long, YOU WILL BURN! It does the job very well and has a nice scent to it. I would recommend this if you are looking for a great tanning tool.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Just love this !! The only downer which is really normal , first time use can cause a burn if in sun for a long period of time , after that your great to go . I got this at Walgreens here in Florida for $11.99 with in store coupon . I highly recommend to anyone seeking to get that dark brown tan <3
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
A couple years back I was looking for a good tanning lotion (I don't tan well) and this stuff is the holy grail of tanning lotion. It smells wonderful, it's decently priced, and when you put it on it gives you some color before actually working. Only this is wash your hands after you apply otherwise you'll have brown oily hands between your fingers.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Love this stuff. I am very fair skinned and usually burn before I get any color at all. It takes me forever (like all summer) to tan but with this I am tanning much faster than usual. I am so happy with this product, so glad I found something to help me acheive some color before the summer is over :)
Criminelle L.
YYYYYEEESSSSSS. This will make you brown af but be careful! I put on spf 30 spray first and then this over it. Only stay out maybe 2 or so hours sigh this because it amplifies the sun and you'll burn. It doesn't smell great--not bad just kind of odd and it will get on towel/magazine/books etc
Inessa B.
This is the only tanning product I use anymore. I don't tan very easily and this is the only product I have EVER used that gives me a fast, dark, even tan with absolutely no burning at all. It even makes you look tan right away as a kind of self-tanner, and it is made with all natural, non-toxic ingredients so I feel very comfortable and savvy when I put this product on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?