BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
  • Is Maui Babe Browning Lotion worth the hype?!?!2 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried t...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosanne G.
Winnetka, CA
Whatever magic they put into this even works on the palest skin! You can layer over sunblock so you get bronze without the danger of sun damage, and it leaves a lovely glow without transfer, so you can even use while wearing clothes or enjoying outdoor activities not near a beach. It is definitely a must have for summer!
alyssa m.
I bought this product at Ulta for 14 with tax. It works so good!! You only need half the time tanning. I live in MN so the winters are long and I don't get a lot of sun. This product has not made me burn! Most people complain about the smell, I just think it smells like coffee and chocolate. This is a summer staple (:
Ashley M.
Salinas, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. It definitely made me look tan but it didn't help me tan at all. It stained all my clothes and leather on the boat. Maybe for beach or pool use would be fine but you would have to make sure to wash off before dressing or touching anything you don't want stained.
Michele R.
If you need quick tan color.. Maui babe is the tanning lotion for you it is filled with intense bronzer and you will notice the color on application .

If not applied evenly, you will also notice streaks

This is not a sun protectant ... Be ware!

The tan color you will get definitely remind you of the tan from Maui
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Life changing. As someone who is incredibly pale, but likes to look tan, this has helped me achieve a great glow without burning the crap out of my skin. I think it's a great price, and I use this with Maui Babe's After Sun Lotion. It seriously makes me glow and I want to stock up in case they ever stop selling it!
Nena L.
Been using this for years and even though I am fair skinned I use this under my sunscreen to get a nice glowy tan. The oils also make your skin look great and provide moisture while you are out in the drying heat and sun. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time and I personally like the cocoa coffee smell.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
This is amazing stuff!! Smells amazing because it is made with Kona coffee and the color gives you a brown glow when you're at the beach! Also does what it says and helps you get a beautiful tan! I bought it in Hawaii when it was still a little company and I'm so happy to see it doing so well now years later.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is AMAZING. Literally like i have never been tanner in a shorter amount of time while using other products. It smells like coffee, which bothers some people but to me it doesn't matter too much. The only thing I would suggest is not wearing a white bathing suit because it does get onto clothing, but it also washes out without a problem. I will forever love this product and everyone definitely needs to try this out!
Bethany P.
Mobile, AL
Love this lotion but beware! If you have no base tan and sit out in the sun with this on for to long, YOU WILL BURN! It does the job very well and has a nice scent to it. I would recommend this if you are looking for a great tanning tool.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
I have been using this lotion for about 10 years now. I originally purchased it while on a vacation in Hawaii. This lotion gives you the absolute best tan you will ever get. You always end up with a perfect dark BROWN tan. Never orange. You do not need to use a lot. I will never use another tanning lotion.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?