BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Bethany P.
Mobile, AL
Love this lotion but beware! If you have no base tan and sit out in the sun with this on for to long, YOU WILL BURN! It does the job very well and has a nice scent to it. I would recommend this if you are looking for a great tanning tool.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Just love this !! The only downer which is really normal , first time use can cause a burn if in sun for a long period of time , after that your great to go . I got this at Walgreens here in Florida for $11.99 with in store coupon . I highly recommend to anyone seeking to get that dark brown tan <3
Criminelle L.
YYYYYEEESSSSSS. This will make you brown af but be careful! I put on spf 30 spray first and then this over it. Only stay out maybe 2 or so hours sigh this because it amplifies the sun and you'll burn. It doesn't smell great--not bad just kind of odd and it will get on towel/magazine/books etc
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Love this stuff. I am very fair skinned and usually burn before I get any color at all. It takes me forever (like all summer) to tan but with this I am tanning much faster than usual. I am so happy with this product, so glad I found something to help me acheive some color before the summer is over :)
Inessa B.
This is the only tanning product I use anymore. I don't tan very easily and this is the only product I have EVER used that gives me a fast, dark, even tan with absolutely no burning at all. It even makes you look tan right away as a kind of self-tanner, and it is made with all natural, non-toxic ingredients so I feel very comfortable and savvy when I put this product on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone!
Kristina M.
Sarasota, FL
A couple years back I was looking for a good tanning lotion (I don't tan well) and this stuff is the holy grail of tanning lotion. It smells wonderful, it's decently priced, and when you put it on it gives you some color before actually working. Only this is wash your hands after you apply otherwise you'll have brown oily hands between your fingers.
Arianna D.
This is my absolute favorite browning lotion! It's seriously AMAZING!! It has a really nice coffee sent that I absolutely LOVE! When you use this, you tan FAST! You will have visible tan lines after twenty minutes in the sun! It's the only tanning lotion I use, because nothing else compares.
Alyssa D.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. I purchased my first bottle when in Maui on a family vacation. It seriously smells like cookie dough. It does a wonderful job hydrating your skin while out in the sun. It does tend to leave a teensy bit of brown color on my towels/bathing suits, but it washes out.
Nicole N.
Kettering, Oh
Hands down the most amazing tanner ever. I use this on myself and my whole family, including my daughter who is 10. Gives a nice brown without burning. Smell takes a minute to get used to, but otherwise fantastic. Make sure you rub it into your skin well, it does leave a residue if you don't. Washes out of towels and clothes easily though. I highly recommend. A small bottle will take you a looooong way.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
So happy to have found this product! It is such a great enhancement to tanning! Don't worry about the dark color-it's not a bronzer but just accelerates what you would receive from the natural sunlight. It smells great too!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?