BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Becky H.
Becky H.
Foothill Ranch, CA
My favorite tanning lotion by far!! I have been using this for 2 years and I don't think I would ever use a different product. I normally use a sunscreen with SPF 15-30 and put Maui Babe on top. I love have it instantly makes you look tanner, and the smell of coffee bean is pleasant.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
My favorite tanning lotion in the summer! Gives you the darkest and most natural looking tan. It also smells really great! An essential summer product that can be found at most drugstores or bed bath and beyond. Maui Babe Browning Lotion
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I would give this a 5 star review but I feel guilty bc it doesn't have spf. It does however, leave you incredibly tan and spells great too. Years ago, you had to find this online. Now I believe they sell it in stores. Must have for the summer!
Annamarie F.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Nice tanning lotion. Greasy which I don't particularly like but it's nice you can wear 30spf under this and still get a tan. Be warned if you use this tanning cream alone you can tan very very fast but can also burn just as fast as well. Scent is nice, overall it's a good product.
Vianca M.
Vianca M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this when I go outside. It has a brown tint so you know where you are applying it. It has a smell to it but I don't mind it too much. Helps me tan in the summer even though I have pale skin. Does stain light colored clothes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
By far one if the best products for that Bronze goddess summer tan!! I totally recommend this and I buy it over and over again along with some of the other products in the line. U need this in ur life if u want that summer glow!!
Kimberli L.
Kimberli L.
I've gone through two bottles -- absolutely love it. Not only do you get a beautiful bronze tan, but your skin feels super moisturized after (not to mention, you'll smell like coffee!) I love this product because when I tan with others (or just sunblock), I get burnt/dark -- this is the only product I get bronzed from.
Katie V.
Katie V.
I absolutely love this stuff, lay out for a good 4 hours and you will be black. I'm Irish an I have trouble tanning sometimes, but this works great for a base. You can find Maui babe at Target. It smells a little weird but, it's worth the tan. It leaves you glowing!!!
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Woodbridge , VA
This is my #1 tanning lotion because I'm not a huge fan of tanning oils. You have to be careful because it is a pigmented lotion and will stain but smells SO good, like coffee. I highly recommend, it's my go-to every summer.
Eve J.
Eve J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Do you want a dark tan this summer? This product will definitely get you your desired out-in-the-sun-all-day tan! I absolutely love it. It's thick and brown so be prepared to be careful when and how you apply this product.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?