BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Lissete D.
This is the absolute best tanning lotion! I discovered it about 10 years ago while vacationing in Maui. It gives you an awesome golden tan. It smells like coffee and it does go on brown, so be careful with your bathing suit & towels. It will wash off though, so no biggie. I also use the after tan lotion and it definitely extends the life of my tan.
Pavaune P.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this stuff in Bali, and it is SO GOOD. Gets you brown - fast! I thought I was tanning before, but I had no idea!
Maya O.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My must have for the summer!! There is no tan like the than this product give :)
Katie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS. I've never been so impressed with a product before. A friend let me try it at the beach and I loved it so much I bought it from her on the spot! Beautiful, healthy tan- the smell reminds me of coffee brewing. If you burn at all, you probably need a sunscreen because this is going to do its job and do it well. It's also inexpensive and can be found on Amazon, along with some after- sun products that I've ordered and can't wait to try.
cheryl f.
I love this lotion! It works great on outdoor tanning as well as indoor! It works like a bronzer, I found this stiff in Hawaii & have been using it ever since.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Life changing. As someone who is incredibly pale, but likes to look tan, this has helped me achieve a great glow without burning the crap out of my skin. I think it's a great price, and I use this with Maui Babe's After Sun Lotion. It seriously makes me glow and I want to stock up in case they ever stop selling it!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite to get as dark as possible! It definitely helps to accelerate the process! I love how it makes me so brown!!!! In the beginning I do like to use it with a sunscreen to prevent burning (since I'm so fair!).
Breanna G.
Beloit, WI
My favorite tanning accelerator, smells like coffee. Bought it at ulta Beauty was very affordable
Breana I.
Loami, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute BEST tanning accelerator I have ever used. It works great both outside laying out or even in the tanning bed. I thought the smell was slightly unpleasant but not unbearable. I am only able to find this lotion at Ulta and it is very reasonably priced at $15.99. A little goes a long way. A bottle lasted me an entire summer. You do have to reapply if you get in the water or sweat a lot because it washes off very easily.
Brandee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to lotions when i lay out in the sun for a tan. I'm pretty light skinned so do wear sunscreen with it. I would suggest watching your hands after because it'll turn them a brownish orangeish color. The smell is manageable as will.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?