BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Sara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product last summer and all I can say is that it works amazing! I love the smell of it. just in one sitting I noticed a difference in shades. its been by far the best tanner I have used..
Megan L.
Taunton, MA
This stuff works really good. i have fair skin and its very hard for me to get a good tan without laying in the sun for 82 hours straight lol but this stuff gives me some color in a short amount of time! and it smells amazing like brown sugar. its not too expensive either. you can get it at ulta. ive also seen it at trucchis.
Jillian S.
N Chelmsford, MA
I LOVE this product. It gives you a natural glow right away, and helps to prevent burns. I use with sunscreen and it is perfect.
Katy L.
I have used this stuff before and it works well. They also have a moisturizer that you use after you tan outside. I have found that the Ulta brand browning lotion is a little cheaper and does the same job.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
A friend brought this back for me from Hawaii, and it seems to work well enough. It is rather pricey and leaves brown spots where it gets on your towels.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is the type that after laying out for a few weeks I MIGHT be three shades darker or so, so I was willing to try anything to get more colour. I work at a beauty retailer & everyone raved about this product so I gave it a shot. The first time I tried it, I was outside in CLOUDY weather for only 40min.. & got noticeably darker. That's how good it is.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tanning lotion out there . I already tan pretty good but I feel like I tanned way more after I applied this amazing lotion! Definitely repurchasing when I run out !
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
I don't tan extremely easily but using this product made me the tannest I have ever been in my life. Not crazy about the smell but the overall quality is amazing. Has a lot of bronzer in it so it will probably discolor your hands but it always washed right off with no problem. I typically buy this product at Ulta. I used the Ulta brand of this product and it didn't give nearly the results of Maui Babe.
Laura S.
APO, AP
I don't like a lot of natural sun exposure but that doesn't mean I need to be pastey white either! This is a good alternative and one of the better ones I've found (no one wants to be orange and this one doesn't leave you looking that way!)
You don't want to get it on your clothes, it comes out but it's messy.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I love Maui Babe Browning Lotion! I am fair skinned so I always wear at least SPF 30 when I am outside and I usually like to keep in the shade. This can make it difficult to establish and build a nice tan. Enter Maui Babe Browning Lotion... I used this on my last vacation (a weekend at the beach) and I came home looking like a bronze goddess! This stuff is a miracle worker. It definitely helps create an awesome tan when used over sunscreen. My only complaint is that it is super oily and smells somewhat like a mixture of coffee and soy sauce. Don't let the smell deter you though, it's worth it!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?