BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
  • Is Maui Babe Browning Lotion worth the hype?!?!2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lily B.
Oceanside, CA
The BEST!! This is a summer staple! I use this when I only have a limited time at the beach and want a tan quick. I use it mainly everyday though so I matain a deep and bronze tan at all times! I usually apply the Maui babe lotion after I get out of the shower after a day at the beach to lock in my tan.
Carolyn M.
Riverside, CA
Love, love, love this product. I first discovered this product in Hawaii, and I'm thankful I can find it in California. I've been using this product for more than 10 years. I am already naturally tan (Pacific Islander descent), but Maui babe still gives me the deep, rich, tan color I love during the summer. The only caveat is that it drains your swimsuits and towels. So I don't recommend wearing anything light or super expensive when using it.
ashlyn j.
Wilmington, NC
I saw reviews for this stuff floating around on Pinterest and finally gave it a try. Within two days of laying out, I had a beautiful bronze tan that has lasted! It's a different shade from the color that my skin used to turn... with this product, my skin has a brown tint rather than an orange-y one. The smell is strange, but once it dries you don't notice it. Be sure not to get it on any clothing, as it turns dark brown and odd looking. Also, I don't believe there is any SPF, so I apply it over my regular SPF.
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
As a mozzarella white female, I need all the help I can get to get a little color on my skin for the summer. This tanning lotion is exactly the fix. I got it at my local Ulta and the price isn't so bad! It's super effective, however it initially smells like soy sauce or something like that. The smell goes away immediately and the lotion goes on to leave you an amazing tan even after just one use. When I finish this, I'm definitely buying it again. However, because a little goes a long way, I know I won't run out soon.
Chloe S.
THE BEST STUFF EVER! Great smell, a little greasy but not too bad (it's expected with a tanning lotion), and gives amazing color. It maximizes your time in the sun as it gives you the most color. It goes on brown too which lets you see where you've already put lotion so you never miss a spot. I've been using this for a few years and I will continue for many more to come!
Allie E.
Naperville, IL
This is an amazing product! I am very fair and do not usually tan easily. However, with this product I get a very natural tan that lasts throughout the summer! This was one of my favorite finds at Ulta.
Sam G.
Obsessed with this. I used to order it from Hawaii before they started selling it in California. It is the best. It has a funky smell (kind of like teriyaki and coffee lol) and it takes a lot to cover your body but it has incredible results. There's a bronzer in the lotion which gives you a golden color and it is an insanely great tanner for when you're laying out!!
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
I have really enjoyed this product so far! The first time I ever used it after only a few hours in the sun I was noticeably darker without any kind of burn. It goes on dark, which might be a little unsettling at first but it only accelerates the tanning process. It goes on a little greasy, but it really works. I definitely recommend taking a shower after laying out with this stuff on.
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
This is hands down the best bronzer/browning tanning lotion I've ever used!!! It makes my skin so tan and give me a beautiful bronzing color.
Only draw back is it leaves brown all over your towel
Or bathing suit so don't have a white towel
Or bathing suit when using this. Once you try this, you will never use any other tanning oil
Or bronzer/browning lotion again!
Bethany R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is to die for! It gives you the most beautifully brown skin without itching, peeling skin that usually comes with tanning oils. I use it over an SPF just to be safe. I adore the coffee smell and it keeps your skin hydrated so well! I strongly encourage you to be careful when applying it, the first time I used it was when I was wearing a brand new white and floral bikini and it does stain (it will come out in the wash). I will definitely have this in my bag every beach or pool trip!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?