BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
brianna l.
brianna l.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion smells like strong coffee so I'm not in love with the scent and the texture is a little greasy. I like that it is tinted so you can see where you've applied it but I just don't feel like this adds to my tan. It also breaks me out every time I use it so I'm not in love with it but I do like this brand a lot.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
If you want an accelerator this is it!! This makes the suns effect 10 times stronger.. only down side it does stain clothes and light colored bathing suits so put on in advance.. I was tan when I went to the beach.. I put this on and my skin was literally burning after 2 days and I had gotten burnt. MUST USE WITH A SUN SCREEN
Erika J.
Erika J.
Fayetteville, AR
This product truly works when it comes to tanning. I used it both at the beach and at the poolside. I bought it in Florida, which was actually a bit cheaper than in Arkansas. The only thing I hate about it is that I feel I can't run it in good enough without it rolling up on me. Also, I like to put sunscreen with it so I don't fry. Other than that, I love it!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is amazing. I put it right over my sunscreen and it gets me a darker Tan in twice the time that would usually take. It goes on easily and has a coffee smell which Im not hating. After it's on for a few minutes and it soaks into my skin it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or dirty either which I love
Mia B.
Mia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This has always been my go to outdoor bronzing lotion. It goes on a little messy and gets all over your hands, but the results are well worth the hassle of having to wash your hands immediately after putting it on. The bottle lasts a while, so no need to worry about running out of your product fast!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Use this with sunscreen!!! This makes tanning in the sun a lot more effective. It gives me a nice tan color. I like that the formula is hydrating on the skin and smells nice. I know tanning out in the sun is bad but hey we all do it. I get mine at Ulta but they sell it at surf shops like Jacks and HSS too.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this stuff during the summer! I am naturally very pale but Maui helps me get and maintain a great tan. I put it on and then layout in the sun for about 20 minutes before adding a layer of sunscreen! Works wonders. I have tried multiple knock off brands but none beat the original!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN
This stuff did work. I did however burn a little but it faded into a tan. I came out darker than I was before and I'm a very fair person. The smell takes a little getting used to. It stains your towels so be careful and I don't recommend putting it on your face because it's so oily. But for a body bronzing lotion I would recommend this to a friend.
Morgan S.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think it helps me get a great color in a short amount of time. I've heard mixed reviews about the smell. Some people hate it, some love it. I actually really like it. It smells just like brown sugar to me. This stuff is great and it's a good price as well.
grand Rapids, MI
This lotion helps me get the perfect tan every summer with out fail. I have been using it for the past 3 years, and still plan on repurchasing. The fact that it's on the more affordable side is a plus too. I always have my friends try this stuff and now their hooked on it too!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?