BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
This is hands down the best bronzer/browning tanning lotion I've ever used!!! It makes my skin so tan and give me a beautiful bronzing color.
Only draw back is it leaves brown all over your towel
Or bathing suit so don't have a white towel
Or bathing suit when using this. Once you try this, you will never use any other tanning oil
Or bronzer/browning lotion again!
Lissete D.
This is the absolute best tanning lotion! I discovered it about 10 years ago while vacationing in Maui. It gives you an awesome golden tan. It smells like coffee and it does go on brown, so be careful with your bathing suit & towels. It will wash off though, so no biggie. I also use the after tan lotion and it definitely extends the life of my tan.
Breana I.
Loami, IL
The absolute BEST tanning accelerator I have ever used. It works great both outside laying out or even in the tanning bed. I thought the smell was slightly unpleasant but not unbearable. I am only able to find this lotion at Ulta and it is very reasonably priced at $15.99. A little goes a long way. A bottle lasted me an entire summer. You do have to reapply if you get in the water or sweat a lot because it washes off very easily.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I bought this on a trip to Florida to try and get a good tan, which I usually don't accomplish with how pale I am. It was about five to ten dollars depending on the size bottle you get. I used it with sunscreen and got tan super fast within the first couple hours of use! The only complaints I have about it is the smell which is like a coffee smell and it's super messy if you plan on throwing clothes or anything back on. Definitely don't wear white and don't go near the sand!
Jen S.
Somerset, NJ
I didn't have that great of an experience with this product....I am already pretty tan so I didn't notice that it made too much of a difference in how dark it got me. My main problem was that it was super greasy and got all over my bathing suit. Definitely use it when you are home tanning and not at a pool party or a day at the beach.
Hunter S.
I think even if this product wasn't exactly everything I look for in a suntan lotion it would get a five on the smell alone!!! This product rocks, is gentle on skin, smells amazing, and gives you te best color I could imagine! The price tag is a little high compared to what you may find in bulk in a superstore- but worth the splurge!
Krystal H.
Grinnell , IA
This is by far the best tanning lotion I have ever used. I bought it on Amazon.com. I am now on to my second bottle and for being a pale girl I sure have some nice color after using it. I was a little skeptical at first but I'm so happy I decided to try it. If you're looking for a nice brown tan then this is the lotion for you!
Allison S.
Honolulu, HI
#beachbagessential I love this stuff!!! A little goes a long way! Amazingly I have gotten it on a white dress (it's a dark brown lotion) and it washed right out with water. It does have a strong scent similar to a mixture of soy sauce and coconut. But this stuff browns very nicely! It's also very moisturizing from all of the oils.
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
My favorite spring discovery is this lotion! I use it when laying out over my sunscreen to provide instant color while I'm still working on my tan! Because it's a browning lotion, I feel like it gives me extra color even after I shower, just by having it on while I lay out.

Hoping this gains an entry for the A-MAY-ZING box!!

Joan A.
A touch of Hawaii in a bottle. I love this stuff. I would put some on with some sunscreen before hitting the beach. It would leave such a pretty tan/glow. I'm pretty brown already, I just like having that extra oomph when it comes to it. I have gotten many compliments on my skin even days after. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good tan without having to go to the tanning salon. The after lotion of this product is great as well!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?