BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Just love this !! The only downer which is really normal , first time use can cause a burn if in sun for a long period of time , after that your great to go . I got this at Walgreens here in Florida for $11.99 with in store coupon . I highly recommend to anyone seeking to get that dark brown tan <3
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I am very fair skinned and usually burn before I get any color at all. It takes me forever (like all summer) to tan but with this I am tanning much faster than usual. I am so happy with this product, so glad I found something to help me acheive some color before the summer is over :)
Criminelle L.
YYYYYEEESSSSSS. This will make you brown af but be careful! I put on spf 30 spray first and then this over it. Only stay out maybe 2 or so hours sigh this because it amplifies the sun and you'll burn. It doesn't smell great--not bad just kind of odd and it will get on towel/magazine/books etc
Kristina M.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A couple years back I was looking for a good tanning lotion (I don't tan well) and this stuff is the holy grail of tanning lotion. It smells wonderful, it's decently priced, and when you put it on it gives you some color before actually working. Only this is wash your hands after you apply otherwise you'll have brown oily hands between your fingers.
Alyssa D.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. I purchased my first bottle when in Maui on a family vacation. It seriously smells like cookie dough. It does a wonderful job hydrating your skin while out in the sun. It does tend to leave a teensy bit of brown color on my towels/bathing suits, but it washes out.
Arianna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite browning lotion! It's seriously AMAZING!! It has a really nice coffee sent that I absolutely LOVE! When you use this, you tan FAST! You will have visible tan lines after twenty minutes in the sun! It's the only tanning lotion I use, because nothing else compares.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy to have found this product! It is such a great enhancement to tanning! Don't worry about the dark color-it's not a bronzer but just accelerates what you would receive from the natural sunlight. It smells great too!
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion! The faint coffee scent and the tingly feeling it gives my skin in the sun have turned it into my favorite tanning lotion. My skin gets a rich brown, and is less susceptible to burns. I highly recommend!
Dani T.
Maui Babe smells amazing and helps you brown evenly and quicker than without. Keep in mind it's not sunblock and it's not meant to protect you from a sunburn so you have to be responsible and not fall asleep if you burn fairly easily. I bought mine from Hapari Swimwear.
Megan D.
White House , TN
My beach must have. You get the perfect tan quickly with this for a reasonable price. It is the best and fastest working tanning lotion I've used so far and as soon as I used it the first time last year I was hooked. I recommend this to anyone wanting the perfect tan ūüėéūüĆě
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?