BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• Honestly i want to try this product buy im scared bacause...1 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Christina B.
Boca Raton, FL
This stuff is magic in a bottle. It took my tan to the next level. It doesn't make you look orange, which is a good thing considering it's called browning lotion. It's my secret weapon for a killer summer tan. I would recommend this to anyone who thinks they have reached there maximum color and need a little boost. The smell is like coffee grounds, my dogs love to like it off my legs when I'm laying outside. Great product!
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
This is a little oily but it works really really well. It's actually the only thing I can use that I don't end up with a burn. When I use regular sunscreen I roast but by using just this I get a nice even tan. Obviously everyone's skin is different so I definitely don't recommend using this for hours and hours especially in a strong sun. However if you're looking for a way to improve your tan give this a shot! Also it has a really nice scent as a bonus!
Katie W.
THIS. I've never been so impressed with a product before. A friend let me try it at the beach and I loved it so much I bought it from her on the spot! Beautiful, healthy tan- the smell reminds me of coffee brewing. If you burn at all, you probably need a sunscreen because this is going to do its job and do it well. It's also inexpensive and can be found on Amazon, along with some after- sun products that I've ordered and can't wait to try.
Jennifer B.
This stuff gets me tan in a short amount of time - I'm talking less than a half hour! I apply this all over my body and I spend about 15-30 minutes in the sun on each side. I apply a sunscreen underneath to ensure that I don't burn. The only downsides - the smell and staining. It smells and looks like soy sauce! It's not pleasant but I don't mind because it gets the job done in a short amount of time. It also stains so be careful not to wear your favorite bathing suit or lay out on a light colored towel. It's also a bit messy so be careful. Otherwise, 2 thumbs up.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
This stuff!! I first discovered Maui Babe Tanning Lotion when my family and I were actually vacationing in Maui. We kept seeing it in the gift shops and Walmart and then this SUPER tan man at the pool sold us on it. We bought some the day before we left and literally within a day got a full summer times worth of a tan!! I couldn't believe it lol. If your fair skinned like me, the product will go on with a bit of a tinge but it doesn't stain. I loved this stuff. I get overwhelmed with the smell but it's not bad. Definitely glad they started to sell it here on the "main-land"
Christian E.
I just recently bought it to test out and I have to say I am pretty pleased with the results. I was pretty pale and with two times that I used it, I got a pretty good tan. The downside, it is a bit greasy and if you are using light clothing it will stain. I used it at the beach and at a pool, So I would say that overall a great product with the downside of it staining your clothing. Apply with caution.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
You can get this bottle at Kroger for around $12 and its honestly such a great tanning lotion and smells so amazing! This is definitely a product worth buying because other tanning lotions are way more expensive and either break you out or don't work as well compared to this one. I have sensitive skin so I thought this would be a problem, but I never had any problems and ended up with a beautiful tan!
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I saw this on a beauty blog and decided to give it a try. I love that the directions tell you to use this product OVER a sunscreen, like SPF 30 or more. The color you get with this product is what you would expect from having zero sunscreen on (for the people who tan easily at least!) but with the protection of your chosen sunscreen! A must for anyone looking to be beach bronzed without damaging their skin.
Delaney M.
I've only used this a couple times but so far I really like it. It has yet to stain any of my bathing suits or towels so that's good. It does have a strong smell but I got used to it after awhile and it doesn't bother me that much. It sort of smells like mocha coffee and I love the smell of coffee so personally that wasn't much of an issue.

Update: I used this on spring break and forgot sunscreen one day. I burned like crazy. Be sure to wear some spf when you use this to help prevent burning while you tan. Overall it helped me tan quite a bit!
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I am very fair skinned and do not tan well. I usually fade from pinkish red to pale. I bought this Maui Babe while in Hawaii and it worked. Remember that this is not sunscreen, so put on your SPF then add this on top.

I agree with the other reviewers in that the browning lotion is a bit oily and has a scent of coffee. Neither of those things bother me and the outcome is a golden complexion. I love it!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?