BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Caila G.
Caila G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love this product! I think it works the best when wanting a quick tan! Any time I go to the beach or to the pool I take this with me! It has the typical sun tan lotion smell like coconuts and bananas so I don't mind using it. It has almost an instant bronzer in it so you can see where you put it. It reminds me kind of like a spray tan. Definitely a must have for my summer!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
The best tanning lotion around! This will help you tan when it's overcast and even if you're only in the sun for 30 minutes. Watch out if you have fair skin though because you will likely burn! Also it turns your skin brown from the color of the lotion when it goes on initially but this washes off in the shower. Warning: it also temporarily stains your bathing suit
Kelley S.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
I've used this for three years and it absolutely makes a difference. I have pale freckley skin so I'll usually put on like an 8 or 15 spf and Maui babe overtop and I get a pretty brown tan. Also, it doesn't make me burn or give me red splotches like a lot of tan accelerators do. It's got a nice cocoa smell and I love the brown color of the product. It is a bit slimy feeling and does not soak into the skin so you do need to wash it off when you come inside.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells a little like soy sauce but it absolutely helps you get a nice golden looking tan. Make sure you wash your hands and don't get it on any light fabrics because unfortunately it can stain your bathing suits.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever used. The first summer I used this, I was SO tan. Literally, since then, I haven't used another tanning lotion. It smells nice and is affordable. The only reason it's not five stars is because the top is sometimes hard to squeeze product and you need to use your hands to rub it in so it gets a bit messy!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Florence, AL
Love this! I bought it from ulta after hearing amazing stuff about it for years. I am a mom of a 9 month old so staying out in the sun for awhile is out of the question. I got more tan in two hours by the pool than what I have in the past two weeks. Highly recommend giving it a try. It does have a weird smell but that's the only con I have.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite thing about summer! Do make sure you have a good 30 spf under it, I would recommend their's.
It does stain whites & lights so be aware and it does wash out of towels but light bathing suits don't fair as well. I would highly recommend if your looking for a good, deep tan color but it won't happen in a day or two but a couple hours a day for a week or so and Irish to native Hawaiian can happen!
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
Hawaii's best kept secret until now! This browning lotion does just that and helps you achieve the best tan. Not only does it help you achieve #tangoals but it nourishes your skin. The scent is of the islands and will make you feel like your an island girl with a light coconut smell. This product is pure goals and I highly recommend it!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ive tried this lotion twice in 85 degree weather for 1 hour the first time and almost 2 hours the second time. I sweated​ like I've never sweat before so I'm assuming the sun was hot enough. However, I'm so not impressed. I hardly notice much of a difference. As much as people ranted and raved about this product, I expected to be 2 shades darker. I'm BARELY one shade darker. Disappointed...
Mandolyn N.
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this browning lotion. It smells amazing, just like the brown sugar listed in the ingredient list. I use this before I go out into the sun. It gives you a tan tone, and helps build my tan. As with any tanning or browning lotion, be careful when getting dressed as it will transfer on to your garments if not dry.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?