BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Kris M.
I am very fair, I do not tan. I will get pink/red for a few days and then go back to my pasty self. But with this Maui Babe Browning lotion I can get a tan! I apply SPF 30, rub a very small amount of this all over my body, and then lay in the sun for about 1 hour. Over three or four days I got a tan like I have never had in my life! No burning, no redness, just beautiful brown skin.
Since this has mineral oil and nut oils your skin stays hydrated, which will extend the life of your tan. This is quite greasy, so apply lightly and rinse it off after you are done laying out.
Katie E.
Moundsville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this browning lotion. It smells fantastic. It gave me a great tan that lasted quite a long time. If recommend it to anyone!
Alexis L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been particularly "good" at tanning. I come from an Irish family and I've always been taught that (more or less) if I go outside regularly for longer than roughly half an hour without SPF 50, I will get sunburned and I will develop skin cancer. It wasn't even really a question. So I was afraid of prolonged sun exposure and was therefore much more susceptible to sunburn because my skin wasn't used to it. Then this past summer, I invested in a bottle of this Maui Babe Browning Lotion and went to southern California for a week and came back looking like a totally different person - in a good way. I'd never been so flawlessly and effortlessly sun kissed in my life, and I recommend this stuff to everyone now!
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff gets me tan in a short amount of time - I'm talking less than a half hour! I apply this all over my body and I spend about 15-30 minutes in the sun on each side. I apply a sunscreen underneath to ensure that I don't burn. The only downsides - the smell and staining. It smells and looks like soy sauce! It's not pleasant but I don't mind because it gets the job done in a short amount of time. It also stains so be careful not to wear your favorite bathing suit or lay out on a light colored towel. It's also a bit messy so be careful. Otherwise, 2 thumbs up.
Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom is a bronzed beach babe. She LOVES Maui Babe Browning lotion. She got me hooked! It's not sunscreen, its browning lotion. It has a brown tint and will let you sparkle in the sun. It smells like coffee, and it's thick.
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Seriously love this stuff. I first discovered it while on vacation on the big island. I stocked up while there because I'd never seen it back home in California. I was so excited when I began noticing it local stores. I use it every time I tan and I get a nice golden tan in no time!
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Both of my sister's use this product and they both say its amazing. I've used it once and i don't tan very well so I can't really say much about it except for I'd like to try it more than once.
Danielle R.
I went to Hawaii and found a bottle of this and now I cant live with out it. I brown much quicker and darker with this and its all inhanced by natural coffee amazing it smells good also . I love this stuff and always look for it.
Inessa B.
This is the only tanning product I use anymore. I don't tan very easily and this is the only product I have EVER used that gives me a fast, dark, even tan with absolutely no burning at all. It even makes you look tan right away as a kind of self-tanner, and it is made with all natural, non-toxic ingredients so I feel very comfortable and savvy when I put this product on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone!
Meagan G.
Oxnard , Ca
Love this product. I use it over and over again. Once I run out I always make sure to get more. Smells so good and works wonders!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?