BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
Got this from ulta and tried it last summer. It will accelerate your tan and it does give you a bronzing effect from the lotion. Smell is a little weird but not bad but dang this is greasy as heck!
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love maui babe! I ordered it hoping to get a quick tan in time for a last minute trip to Vegas and it did the job perfectly. It's called browning lotion for a reason...you don't just get tan, you get brown (and quick!). I rarely ever tan but I decided to just give it a go. After laying outside in 100 degree heat for just 10 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to come inside. I went and looked in the mirror to see if I had any tan lines and I DID! I was so surprised. That's when I knew that stuff was legit. Hahaha. I've pushed myself to stay out in the sun a little longer and I love how the color looks on my skin. The cool part is you can apply sunscreen and then the browning lotion so you still have some skin protection. Only con to this product is the smell. Honestly, I thought it smelled like soy sauce. Avoid white or any light materials because it will come turn them brown. Other than that, I love it. I use it all the time now because my body doesn't usually tan. Yay!
Jess H.
Columbus, OH
This natural tanning lotion does wonders! I used so many tanning products, in which ones that made me break out because of all the chemicals produced inside that bottle, or a orange tint to most of them. I also have very sensitive and light skin, in which my case this does not help put much for a fabulous, golden bronzed tan. My friend went on vacation and brought this miracle saver back to town and instantly fell in love with it. I bought 3 bottles after I used the Mali Babe in two uses. If you want a quick dark bronzed tan within week without completely frying your skin, this is the product you want. Seriously, try it! Best tanning lotion out there for natural minerals and easy 2 day Hawaiian tan look.
Ali H.
Santa Cruz, CA
It creates an almost INSTANT bronze. It really is the best.
Nicole N.
Kettering, Oh
Hands down the most amazing tanner ever. I use this on myself and my whole family, including my daughter who is 10. Gives a nice brown without burning. Smell takes a minute to get used to, but otherwise fantastic. Make sure you rub it into your skin well, it does leave a residue if you don't. Washes out of towels and clothes easily though. I highly recommend. A small bottle will take you a looooong way.
Sandra H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I bought this product last summer and all I can say is that it works amazing! I love the smell of it. just in one sitting I noticed a difference in shades. its been by far the best tanner I have used. the after sun stuff is also really good!
Kristina S.
Highland , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is a disclaimer about staining on the bottle. My grandma brought me a bottle of this home from Florida and I might have to go there myself to get another once mine runs out... works great over sunscreen and as a self-tanner as well. Really does seem to prevent burning!
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love this lotion!! It's a must have for vacation and outdoor tanning. I think it has a weird smell to it, but the results are phenomenal. I typically apply sunscreen and then put this over top. It helps to turn you bronze instead of red. It is a little greasy, but most tanning "oils" are. You will be amazed by the tan you can achieve with this lotion!!
Alexis L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been particularly "good" at tanning. I come from an Irish family and I've always been taught that (more or less) if I go outside regularly for longer than roughly half an hour without SPF 50, I will get sunburned and I will develop skin cancer. It wasn't even really a question. So I was afraid of prolonged sun exposure and was therefore much more susceptible to sunburn because my skin wasn't used to it. Then this past summer, I invested in a bottle of this Maui Babe Browning Lotion and went to southern California for a week and came back looking like a totally different person - in a good way. I'd never been so flawlessly and effortlessly sun kissed in my life, and I recommend this stuff to everyone now!
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff gets me tan in a short amount of time - I'm talking less than a half hour! I apply this all over my body and I spend about 15-30 minutes in the sun on each side. I apply a sunscreen underneath to ensure that I don't burn. The only downsides - the smell and staining. It smells and looks like soy sauce! It's not pleasant but I don't mind because it gets the job done in a short amount of time. It also stains so be careful not to wear your favorite bathing suit or lay out on a light colored towel. It's also a bit messy so be careful. Otherwise, 2 thumbs up.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?