BY MAUI BABE #60 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
I've only used this a couple times but so far I really like it. It has yet to stain any of my bathing suits or towels so that's good. It does have a strong smell but I got used to it after awhile and it doesn't bother me that much. It sort of smells like mocha coffee and I love the smell of coffee so personally that wasn't much of an issue.

Update: I used this on spring break and forgot sunscreen one day. I burned like crazy. Be sure to wear some spf when you use this to help prevent burning while you tan. Overall it helped me tan quite a bit!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this browning lotion! I tan pretty easily, but I hate sitting out in the sun all day. I just use this with some sunscreen on the more delicate parts of my skin (like my face, neck and shoulders) and I only need to be outside for 2-3 hours to have a nice tan going! I do recommend not wearing a light colored bathing suit when using the tanning lotion, but the product so far has washed out of my bikinis. The price isn't super cheap, but with the ULTA coupons every month it makes it worth buying and the bottle lasts forever.
Julia Kimberly F.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
If I could, I would give this product 4.5 stars. This is an essential! I have fairly pale skin and I always love to get my tan on during the summer. This product is great!!! Within 3 uses I saw great results and could see a difference. The only thing about this product that knocks it .5 stars down is that it's oily and the smell is strong. It also has a brown tint that easily gets on clothes or towels if it isn't rubbed into your skin all the way. Overall, this product is new to me but it's one of my favorite summer essentials!
Cristina O.
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
As a mozzarella white female, I need all the help I can get to get a little color on my skin for the summer. This tanning lotion is exactly the fix. I got it at my local Ulta and the price isn't so bad! It's super effective, however it initially smells like soy sauce or something like that. The smell goes away immediately and the lotion goes on to leave you an amazing tan even after just one use. When I finish this, I'm definitely buying it again. However, because a little goes a long way, I know I won't run out soon.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't believe I didn't find this sooner. I found this because of youtubers. It's amazing. It's $14 at Ulta and a little goes a long way. It comes out very think and very dark. It looks like you're putting chocolate sauce all over your body and it smells like soy sauce and molasses, but you get over it. Guys, this stuff works. You don't have to lay in he sun for 5hrs to get a crazy tan. One hour and the back of my legs were brown. Make sure you wear sunscreen under this because there's no SPF. Go buy it!
Blair C.
Blair C.
I read so many reviews about this product online about how many people loved it and how about after 20 minutes after putting it on and laying in the sun you turn brown. Yes that's totally true! However, as soon as you get in the pool it all washes right off. I applied it and then laid in the sun for over an hour. I couldn't believe how much browner my skin got but as soon as I got it the pool it was gone in seconds. It's really oil to just slap some on if you're just going out and want that brown glow. It would ruin your clothes. I was disappointed to say the least.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Hazlet, NJ
After applying SPF I apply this lotion all over. It immediately give a beautiful color to many skin tones. It made me look as if I already had a tan, but the best part is the color you get by the end of your time out in the sun. It basically accelerates to the sun quicker so your not baking out in the sun for hours and give you a bold beautiful color. My whole family was super impressed & just like the bottle says everyone loves this and you will continue to repurchase.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
It actually works!! I'm pretty fair skinned (although I do tan) and it's a great way to start getting my summer tan on - and maintain it! It smells amazing.. very coffee and molasses like.

The only thing to be careful of is how it stains. It's very thick and dark so could easily get on your clothes or towels.. so definitely use things you don't really care about. Also, this stuff doesn't contain SPF so remember to put your sunscreen on, folks!

Chrystal w.
Chrystal w.
I used this for the first time and in a matter of 40 mins I was so bronzed. Normally I have to stay in the sun for hours to achieve good color and even then I'm not as bronze as I was after I used this stuff. It is amazing. If you are looking to get good color in a short amount of time then this stuff is for you. The only complaint I have is the smell. It's terrible but I can get past it.
Maura O.
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
I am pale. Probably one of the palest people ever, I'm fuckin PALE. I fake tan because of it, but I decided I wanted to try to get a little bit of a base tan. This stuff is not sunscreen so you have to wear that underneath (or mix it in). I've only worn it probably 3-4 times, but I noticed a difference. It's hard for me to tan now, but this stuff makes it just a little bit easier
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?