BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Jess H.
Columbus, OH
This natural tanning lotion does wonders! I used so many tanning products, in which ones that made me break out because of all the chemicals produced inside that bottle, or a orange tint to most of them. I also have very sensitive and light skin, in which my case this does not help put much for a fabulous, golden bronzed tan. My friend went on vacation and brought this miracle saver back to town and instantly fell in love with it. I bought 3 bottles after I used the Mali Babe in two uses. If you want a quick dark bronzed tan within week without completely frying your skin, this is the product you want. Seriously, try it! Best tanning lotion out there for natural minerals and easy 2 day Hawaiian tan look.
Liz A.
Charlotte, NC
I am very fair skinned, red hair and blue eyes, and usually I am not able to see the difference that tanning products claim but I bought this and WOW even my little brother wanted some. It smells like brown sugar and you need to wash your hands after putting it on but it works wonders! If you get it on your clothes it doesn't stain (despite what I thought). Definitely worth trying, I would recommend getting it off Amazon for a little cheaper though.
Kris M.
I am very fair, I do not tan. I will get pink/red for a few days and then go back to my pasty self. But with this Maui Babe Browning lotion I can get a tan! I apply SPF 30, rub a very small amount of this all over my body, and then lay in the sun for about 1 hour. Over three or four days I got a tan like I have never had in my life! No burning, no redness, just beautiful brown skin.
Since this has mineral oil and nut oils your skin stays hydrated, which will extend the life of your tan. This is quite greasy, so apply lightly and rinse it off after you are done laying out.
Christina B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This stuff is magic in a bottle. It took my tan to the next level. It doesn't make you look orange, which is a good thing considering it's called browning lotion. It's my secret weapon for a killer summer tan. I would recommend this to anyone who thinks they have reached there maximum color and need a little boost. The smell is like coffee grounds, my dogs love to like it off my legs when I'm laying outside. Great product!
Katie W.
THIS. I've never been so impressed with a product before. A friend let me try it at the beach and I loved it so much I bought it from her on the spot! Beautiful, healthy tan- the smell reminds me of coffee brewing. If you burn at all, you probably need a sunscreen because this is going to do its job and do it well. It's also inexpensive and can be found on Amazon, along with some after- sun products that I've ordered and can't wait to try.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
This is a little oily but it works really really well. It's actually the only thing I can use that I don't end up with a burn. When I use regular sunscreen I roast but by using just this I get a nice even tan. Obviously everyone's skin is different so I definitely don't recommend using this for hours and hours especially in a strong sun. However if you're looking for a way to improve your tan give this a shot! Also it has a really nice scent as a bonus!
Jennifer B.
This stuff gets me tan in a short amount of time - I'm talking less than a half hour! I apply this all over my body and I spend about 15-30 minutes in the sun on each side. I apply a sunscreen underneath to ensure that I don't burn. The only downsides - the smell and staining. It smells and looks like soy sauce! It's not pleasant but I don't mind because it gets the job done in a short amount of time. It also stains so be careful not to wear your favorite bathing suit or lay out on a light colored towel. It's also a bit messy so be careful. Otherwise, 2 thumbs up.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
You can get this bottle at Kroger for around $12 and its honestly such a great tanning lotion and smells so amazing! This is definitely a product worth buying because other tanning lotions are way more expensive and either break you out or don't work as well compared to this one. I have sensitive skin so I thought this would be a problem, but I never had any problems and ended up with a beautiful tan!
Christian E.
I just recently bought it to test out and I have to say I am pretty pleased with the results. I was pretty pale and with two times that I used it, I got a pretty good tan. The downside, it is a bit greasy and if you are using light clothing it will stain. I used it at the beach and at a pool, So I would say that overall a great product with the downside of it staining your clothing. Apply with caution.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Bought this stuff years ago at Ulta. I get the best tan when using this stuff. Looks like chocolate pudding when applying to skin. And does get on towel if drying off or sweating, but washes off. I suggest you use sunscreen first before applying or you will burn. This stuff is like using baby oil it just lubes your skin up and attracts the suns rays. Awesome stuff wish they made some with spf.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?