BY MAUI BABE

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• Honestly i want to try this product buy im scared bacause...1 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done...2 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or...8 Answers
Elizet P.
Honestly the best tanning lotion ever! It does stain but I've never had a problem with getting it out of clothes. And it does leave brown on your hands after rubbing it in. But other then that it's amazing and very effective. I highly recommend and have got a few friends hooked on it aswell.
Susana T.
Laredo, TX
Amazing tanner!!! Unlike other tanners that leave your skin with streaks or with a fake orange color, this one makes my skin get the perfect bronze. I apply it over my sunscreen and it works perfectly! Plus, the under $15 price tag, it can't be beaten.
Jasmine T.
Louisville
Honestly this is the best stuff to tan with fast! A heaven sent and great find. First tried it on my vacation in Hawaii with amazing results and have continued to used and buy this product.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
This stuff is great does not have a strong smell you can sit in the sun for only 10 minutes goes on evenly I love it highly recommended for everyone if you want that bronze glow this product is it!
Cece A.
I love this tanning lotion. I used it for the first time at my sisters. She told me that it could cause be to burn or tan pretty fast. I told her that I never burn so I wasn't too worried about being in the sun for a long time. We laid out for about an hour and I was so burned! Lol This product will help you tan very fast and the tan it gives you, looks like you spent the day at the beach. I would recommend it if you can't spend too much time in the sun but you want a nice tan. I have Lupus and really can't be in the sun too long so this helped me tan pretty fast and I don't have to spend hours in the sun to get a good tan.
Shayla C.
Gastonia, NC
Before buying Maui Babe I read a lot of reviews. I was going to Mexico in April and wanted to really boost my color. I am irish and indian I do tan easy once I get my base color in the colder months I get very pale. I used it for 1 week before my trip in the tanning bed and now use it every chance I get. I do prefer to use it outdoors over a tanning bed. You do have yo be careful though because it can stain your clothes. Lots of reviews talked about the bad smell but I actually don't think its that bad. Smells like a cup of coffee.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This stuff is a must when it comes to tanning! I usually burn so easy and when I mix this with SPF 30 I get brown without the burn! This is definitely a must buy for the summer weather!
Therese F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
Holy grail tanning lotion! This is the only product I use to tan out in the sun. It leaves you with a beautiful brown tan! Its priced well and I will always continue to repurchase! Its become a lot easier to find!
Katia G.
Best tanning lotion ever!! I have used it for years. My skin never gets dry even in the Florida sun. The price is great for the quality of the product. I use this ever year. This is always in my summer bag.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I love Maui Babe Browning Lotion! I am fair skinned so I always wear at least SPF 30 when I am outside and I usually like to keep in the shade. This can make it difficult to establish and build a nice tan. Enter Maui Babe Browning Lotion... I used this on my last vacation (a weekend at the beach) and I came home looking like a bronze goddess! This stuff is a miracle worker. It definitely helps create an awesome tan when used over sunscreen. My only complaint is that it is super oily and smells somewhat like a mixture of coffee and soy sauce. Don't let the smell deter you though, it's worth it!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Cassidy W.
I have this product and I feel like every time I use it, I burn. This is supposed to brown you not burn you. Am I missing something?

back