BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Liz A.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very fair skinned, red hair and blue eyes, and usually I am not able to see the difference that tanning products claim but I bought this and WOW even my little brother wanted some. It smells like brown sugar and you need to wash your hands after putting it on but it works wonders! If you get it on your clothes it doesn't stain (despite what I thought). Definitely worth trying, I would recommend getting it off Amazon for a little cheaper though.
Christina B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This stuff is magic in a bottle. It took my tan to the next level. It doesn't make you look orange, which is a good thing considering it's called browning lotion. It's my secret weapon for a killer summer tan. I would recommend this to anyone who thinks they have reached there maximum color and need a little boost. The smell is like coffee grounds, my dogs love to like it off my legs when I'm laying outside. Great product!
Katie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS. I've never been so impressed with a product before. A friend let me try it at the beach and I loved it so much I bought it from her on the spot! Beautiful, healthy tan- the smell reminds me of coffee brewing. If you burn at all, you probably need a sunscreen because this is going to do its job and do it well. It's also inexpensive and can be found on Amazon, along with some after- sun products that I've ordered and can't wait to try.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
This is a little oily but it works really really well. It's actually the only thing I can use that I don't end up with a burn. When I use regular sunscreen I roast but by using just this I get a nice even tan. Obviously everyone's skin is different so I definitely don't recommend using this for hours and hours especially in a strong sun. However if you're looking for a way to improve your tan give this a shot! Also it has a really nice scent as a bonus!
Christian E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought it to test out and I have to say I am pretty pleased with the results. I was pretty pale and with two times that I used it, I got a pretty good tan. The downside, it is a bit greasy and if you are using light clothing it will stain. I used it at the beach and at a pool, So I would say that overall a great product with the downside of it staining your clothing. Apply with caution.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can get this bottle at Kroger for around $12 and its honestly such a great tanning lotion and smells so amazing! This is definitely a product worth buying because other tanning lotions are way more expensive and either break you out or don't work as well compared to this one. I have sensitive skin so I thought this would be a problem, but I never had any problems and ended up with a beautiful tan!
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very fair skinned and do not tan well. I usually fade from pinkish red to pale. I bought this Maui Babe while in Hawaii and it worked. Remember that this is not sunscreen, so put on your SPF then add this on top.

I agree with the other reviewers in that the browning lotion is a bit oily and has a scent of coffee. Neither of those things bother me and the outcome is a golden complexion. I love it!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this stuff years ago at Ulta. I get the best tan when using this stuff. Looks like chocolate pudding when applying to skin. And does get on towel if drying off or sweating, but washes off. I suggest you use sunscreen first before applying or you will burn. This stuff is like using baby oil it just lubes your skin up and attracts the suns rays. Awesome stuff wish they made some with spf.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this on a beauty blog and decided to give it a try. I love that the directions tell you to use this product OVER a sunscreen, like SPF 30 or more. The color you get with this product is what you would expect from having zero sunscreen on (for the people who tan easily at least!) but with the protection of your chosen sunscreen! A must for anyone looking to be beach bronzed without damaging their skin.
Lily B.
Oceanside, CA
The BEST!! This is a summer staple! I use this when I only have a limited time at the beach and want a tan quick. I use it mainly everyday though so I matain a deep and bronze tan at all times! I usually apply the Maui babe lotion after I get out of the shower after a day at the beach to lock in my tan.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?