BY MAUI BABE

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Cece A.
I love this tanning lotion. I used it for the first time at my sisters. She told me that it could cause be to burn or tan pretty fast. I told her that I never burn so I wasn't too worried about being in the sun for a long time. We laid out for about an hour and I was so burned! Lol This product will help you tan very fast and the tan it gives you, looks like you spent the day at the beach. I would recommend it if you can't spend too much time in the sun but you want a nice tan. I have Lupus and really can't be in the sun too long so this helped me tan pretty fast and I don't have to spend hours in the sun to get a good tan.
Shayla C.
Gastonia, NC
Before buying Maui Babe I read a lot of reviews. I was going to Mexico in April and wanted to really boost my color. I am irish and indian I do tan easy once I get my base color in the colder months I get very pale. I used it for 1 week before my trip in the tanning bed and now use it every chance I get. I do prefer to use it outdoors over a tanning bed. You do have yo be careful though because it can stain your clothes. Lots of reviews talked about the bad smell but I actually don't think its that bad. Smells like a cup of coffee.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I love this product! This helps me reach a nice golden brown tan during the summer while providing some immediate color. It goes on easily and it smells like the most delicious cup of coffee.
Lauren T.
I give this four stars because the smell is just like soy sauce! It does work though, it just stinks! It helped me build a base tan, and I've seen it work wonders on people who tan EASY.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This stuff is a must when it comes to tanning! I usually burn so easy and when I mix this with SPF 30 I get brown without the burn! This is definitely a must buy for the summer weather!
Therese F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Maui Babe Browning Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
Holy grail tanning lotion! This is the only product I use to tan out in the sun. It leaves you with a beautiful brown tan! Its priced well and I will always continue to repurchase! Its become a lot easier to find!
Jessica H.
Centerton , AR
I love love this tanning lotion. It goes on great and evenly. Doesn't have a pleasant smell when putting it on but that goes away and leaves a nice light fragrance. I buy mine from Amazon in a 3 pack. Great price as well. Gives you an all over beautiful tan. Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Best tan I've ever had!!! So moisturizing and most of all so golden, not red, not orange...brown. Last summer was my first time using it and I was hooked!! Can't wait for the weather to heat up so I can use it again.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I love Maui Babe Browning Lotion! I am fair skinned so I always wear at least SPF 30 when I am outside and I usually like to keep in the shade. This can make it difficult to establish and build a nice tan. Enter Maui Babe Browning Lotion... I used this on my last vacation (a weekend at the beach) and I came home looking like a bronze goddess! This stuff is a miracle worker. It definitely helps create an awesome tan when used over sunscreen. My only complaint is that it is super oily and smells somewhat like a mixture of coffee and soy sauce. Don't let the smell deter you though, it's worth it!
Megan F.
Burke, VA
BEST tanning lotion EVER!!!! Goes on brown, but doesn't stain your skin or do weird things like bronzer. It does have a bit of a strange smell but once you see how well it works, you'll love that smell!! No spf but can be used over sunscreen and you will still achieve the dark brown look. I love how my skin feels so soft and smooth after using. I can not say enough good things about this stuff!! I've been using it for years now and just can't imagine not having it! Your skin will be beautifully brown in no time; I personally don't experience any burn with this either. LOVE LOVE LoVE
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?