BY MAUI BABE #52 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Pavaune P.
Pavaune P.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this stuff in Bali, and it is SO GOOD. Gets you brown - fast! I thought I was tanning before, but I had no idea!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Honolulu, HI
My absolute favorite product to yes when wanting a fast tan. Maui babe gets me to have a brown glowing skin
Sara A.
Sara A.
Pullman, WA
This has been a #beachbag essential & so hard to find! Friends bring it back from Hawaii. Highly recommend!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Highland, Mi
This is my favorite tanning lotion. The smell of coffee also gives this tanning lotion the extra punch!!!
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Beloit, WI
My favorite tanning accelerator, smells like coffee. Bought it at ulta Beauty was very affordable
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Sioux falls, Sd
This is a must for your beach bag. A perfect aid to a healthy tan!! Doesn't turn you orange!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wahiawa, HI
Love this stuff! Gives such good color! It even has an energy boosting coffee fragrance!

Maya O.
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
My must have for the summer!! There is no tan like the than this product give :)
EVETTE N.
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
I've been using this lotion for over 10 years now and it is THE BEST tanning accelerator . I vacation in Hawaii yearly and I always use this tanning lotion when I'm in the sun. I'm light skinned, but with it I can get a dark tan in half an hour or so (I'm Filipino, so I tan very easy). I always come back from my trips with DARK brown skin and always get compliments about how beautiful my tan is.
People have complained about how oily this stuff is, but I think it's because they're slathering it on themselves like they're about to fry an egg. Yes, it is oily but a little goes a long way. It does an incredible job creating an even tan, and I think it smells fairly good. I don't mind smelling like coffee because the results are awesome. I've recommended this lotion to others and now they're hooked, too. Buy it, you won't regret it!
Christi H.
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This tanning lotion is the bomb dot com! I have to say that I got a late start in tanning this summer, so I was on the hunt for a product that would boost my sun exposure and give me that golden glow that I was looking for. This is it Folks! Once applied, you immediately look like you are a shade or two darker. The smell takes some getting used it- coffee smell. The best part is that you can apply your sunscreen underneath, so you aren't risking a burn or doing damage to your skin. Once con is that you do need to rub this in evenly or you'll have streaks. I never wear my white bikini when I am planning on using this because I don't want it staining my suit. If it's unbelievably hot out and you find yourself sweating, you will notice that this will begin to come off, and you'll see buildup in your sweat lines on your stomach and creases. Just wipe and go on with your bad self! I am telling you, my tan never looked so good and I've only used it about 3 times this summer (3 total days in the sun and I look like I've been tanning all summer!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
alanie o.
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Will this stain a white bathing suit?