BY MAUI BABE #88 in Sunscreen

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

• How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside...8 Answers
  • This is probably a silly question, but I've never tried to tan be...4 Answers
  • I'm sure a lot of people have already asked and I've done some se...1 Answers
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tan I've ever had!!! So moisturizing and most of all so golden, not red, not orange...brown. Last summer was my first time using it and I was hooked!! Can't wait for the weather to heat up so I can use it again.
Megan F.
Burke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST tanning lotion EVER!!!! Goes on brown, but doesn't stain your skin or do weird things like bronzer. It does have a bit of a strange smell but once you see how well it works, you'll love that smell!! No spf but can be used over sunscreen and you will still achieve the dark brown look. I love how my skin feels so soft and smooth after using. I can not say enough good things about this stuff!! I've been using it for years now and just can't imagine not having it! Your skin will be beautifully brown in no time; I personally don't experience any burn with this either. LOVE LOVE LoVE
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I'm so pale and it it's gets me nice and golden after only a few days of laying out it far exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be a repeat buyer!
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It goes on brown so that you can see where you're applying. The scent isn't extreme. It is really effective at bringing a dark, rich color in the sun.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Love this lotion! I started using this at least 10 years ago when in Hawaii. Its a summer staple for me once I found it in stores near me. It smells so good like chocolatey-coffee kind of. Definitely advise wearing sunscreen underneath if you are very fair skinned. If you are outside tanning to TAN this is perfect, however if you are out and about its probably not the best because it does become very oily and will stain clothes etc., I always get very hot when using, so I keep a spray bottle around to mist myself. Results are awesome. Definite 5 stars!
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: this lotion goes on soft and silky - you will not feel greasy or heavy which is so wonderful. You will also bronze like a Hawaiian goddess which, if you're like me, is your every dream.

Cons: I am definitely not one who enjoys the scent of this product, but now that I have used it for so many years, smelling it feels comforting and warm.
If you are using this with no base tan at all, apply HEAVY sunscreen. You WILL burn otherwise. This will also stain your suit if you aren't careful.
Pasha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It an okay product do like that it stains clothing and not water resistant comes off ez then I expect but i guess u can tan sometime i didnt see much from it any thing
Miranda D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best browning lotion I have ever used and to top it off it is not ridiculously expensive. Whether you are outside for 5 minutes or 5 hours in the sun it does its job before you even leave the house with it on. It definitely gives you colors that lasts and looks absolutely gorgeous! Because remember ladies we want to be brown not orange! I have used the product for years and have no complains. The smell doesn't stick around all day like most tanning products and it doesn't come off it the water. No streaks or smearing.
Angela D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this browning lotion! I was looking for a great tanning lotion that will actually work and came across it through Youtube. This product has been raved about for years. I finally got my hands on it. Let me first just say that this browning lotion is super messy. Be extra careful evening switching the top on because it will squirt. It smells like coca cola and coffee in my opinion. When the browning lotion is on your skin in the sun, your skin is visually darker and oily which makes it attracted to the sun. I've seen some great results!
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this stuff the moment I tried it! Can't go to the beach or pool without. I add half Maui babe and half sunscreen. It gives a perfect glow and adds to my tan. Smells great too!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Where can you buy this stuff?
alanie o.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this stain swim suits if you get it on them?
Bernadine B.
Does this self tanner have a funky scent to it like most self tanners?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
How does this work? Is it an actual lotion? For indoor or outside tanning? If I'm dark will it make me darker? This is the first time I've seen this product
Megan B.
What does this smell like?