MAUI BABE BROWNING LOTION 8 OZ

by Maui Babe

Maui Babe Browning Lotion is NOT a stain or self tanner. It accelerates the sun triggered tanning processes in your skin, eliminating long tortuous hours cultivating your tan. Maui Babe Browning Lotion is safe for all skin types -- even the fairest and...

Does this give you a natural looking tan?
Start your review of MAUI BABE BROWNING LOTION 8 OZ!
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite tanning lotion. It smells so good and gives you a nice tan. There’s no spf in it so you need to use with a spf 🧴. It can stain clothing so make sure to rub it well in your hands before applying on body. It will eventually lose the brown color once it sits on you for a few minutes.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this stuff! It smells like coffee to me but my SIL swears it smells like teriyaki (lol). I put my spf sunblock on first and give it a few to absorb then I apply the Maui Babe. Even with the sunblock I brown quickly AND my skin is protected. The first time I used it my skin was easily 2-3 shades darker the next day but with minimal skin damage since I use the SPF first.
Phoenix
This will help you tan like no other! I’ve used this for years & I’m always amazed how it can take me from Casper ghostly white to tan goddess in no time at all. It helps reduce the time you need to spend tanning so you aren’t in the sun as long. It doesn’t have the best smell, but I’m fine with that. You do need to use sunscreen (as directed on the bottle) before applying the tanning lotion since it doesn’t have any SPF & might increase your chances of burning.
Purchased at: ULTA
I definitely love this stuff. It works beyond amazingly! You won't be disappointed, but I'd suggest only using it at home as it looks like melted oily chocolate on you and you may get odd looks using this at the beach🤣 It smells amazing too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...