Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1]

MAUI BABE is a suntanning lotion made from an old secret family formula, mixed from NATURAL Hawaiian ingredients, including ALOE used by Hawaiians to heal burns of all types. It accelerates the sun triggered tanning processes in your skin, eliminating long torturous hours cultivating your tan. Amazing Maui Babe Browning Lotion is safe for all skin types even the fairest and most sensitive. It can even be used with sunscreens, should you choose to do so.

SIZE - Easy-open 8 ounce bottle; DESCRIPTION - All natural browning lotion made from a secret Hawaiian formula; USES - Yields a beautiful natural tan by accelerating the sun triggered tanning process; DETAILS - Designed for all skin types and tones, including sensitive and fair skin; ORIGIN - Imported from Maui, Hawaii

What does it smell like? I have heard some bad and good. Some say it is savory like soy sauce but some say sweet like brown sugar? I would love to hear your thoughts!
How many times do you have to use this before seeing results (when you are very very fair and never had a tan before)?
How many days do u have to use this before seeing results? (If you are very very white)
Start your review of Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1]!
Kateryna S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by Kateryna S.
omg, the best lotion of all , I can get dark tan in just one hour using this lotion , definitely recommend
Michelle N.
Pompano beach , FL
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by Michelle N.
Everyone was raving about this taning lotion last summer so I had to go get it and try it myself to see if it worked. I’m pretty tanned myself but I like to get a little darker in the summer and hide some green areas in my legs lol ( veins) 🙃. After 2 hrs exposed to the sun at the beach I have to say this does work not as dark as I though it would get pero I did get darker 😌 you get a decent amount of product for the price as well. *On the other hand one thing and probably the only thing I didn’t like about this browning lotion is that it smells kind of weird, definitely not your coconut, beachy pineapple scent 😐Maui Babe Browning Lotion Maui Babe Browning Lotion
bella A.
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by bella A.
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by bella A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Are you looking to get that golden glow in the summertime? This product is perfect! It enhances the natural tan you would get from the sun and works very quickly! Make sure to use sunscreen with this, as sunburn is definitely a factor to take into consideration. It does have an oily feel and a smell to it, but it’s effects make it all worth it! (P.S., this is not for use in tanning beds! :) )
Tessa G.
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by Tessa G.
this stuff is unreal. Works AMAZING. i literally swear by it and tell all my friends about it. my only qualm with it is that it is pretty messy so don't use your favorite beach/pool towel when you have this on. It also makes your hands pretty greasy. It also has NO SPF.. so be sure to wear your own sunscreen to ensure you don't burn.
Charlcie S.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by Charlcie S.
This is great for building color but oh boy is it a mess. Extremely dark in color that gets on everything! Putting this on at the beach can be such a pain. I heard it was a must have but it’s almost not worth the mess for me.
Miranda P.
Lincoln, NE
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by Miranda P.
This stuff helps me tan quickly without burning. It’s super affordable and has lasted me a long time. It doesn’t smell bad and makes my skin super soft when i wash it off. I would 10/10 recommend if you enjoy tanning.
ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by ashley M.
If I could give it 10 stars I would. This stuff gets me SO DARK and smells like brown sugar! It’s definitely a little greasy but that’s kind of the point with tanning oils! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Keri L.
Windber, PA
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by Keri L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I seen reviews on this tanning lotion and had to try it for myself and let me just say WOW!! it works so good I started noticing I was getting darker in 15 min of laying out!! I also don't tan very well I usually burn but with this maui babe browning lotion I got tanner quick!! The smell is not that great but that's ok! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using the Magic tanning lotion for 4 years and its my Holy grail. I use it along side sunscreen and I get an instant browning without the burn. If you have not tried this hurry, run, its amazing. I would so recommend to anyone that loves a nice brown tan..
Ava S.
Setauket
Maui Babe Browning Lotion 8 Ounces [1] uploaded by Ava S.
I love this product and it think it’s really delicious if you like these types of product and they taste so good and their actually pretty good for you they aren’t expedited and I would definitely but them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...