Maui Babe Browning Lotion

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

How is the Application process? Messy or easy clean up? Does it leave streaks after drying?
How does it feel on your skin? Sticky?
What are your experiences with this tanning lotion? Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Start your review of Maui Babe Browning Lotion!
Arycia M.
San Francisco, CA
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Arycia M.
Omg I love this stuff. Gives such a nice color and really takes in the heat. Beware it does stain light items when wet. Aloha vibes 🌺
Jassmin G.
Big Spring, TX
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Jassmin G.
Purchased at: Target
So I decided to try this product out with the intentions of trying to tan my extremely fair legs which have a hard time getting any color as I’m always wearing pants. My first impression was it smells like teriyaki sauce! So strange but that is the honest truth. It is oily and I believe that a little goes a long way. I sat out in the sun for almost 2 hours and my legs got sun kissed but I feel that I could have definitely seen better results. It worked but I do believe I will need additional sun sessions.
Madison B.
Baltimore
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Madison B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lives up to the hype everyone on tiktok gives it!!! After only a few days I had a deep, golden brown tan. Never going another summer without this stuff!😍
kaylee A.
San Juan
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by kaylee A.
Purchased at: ULTA
it really saturated my skin tone, did not give me no sunburns like most tanning lotions too. Very inexpensive but very effective.
Laurel B.
Youngstown, OH
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Laurel B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product but there are a few things to be aware of! I wore this at the beach with no sunscreen and completely burnt so I don’t recommend wearing without some kind of sunblock. Also the consistency is oily and I freaked out because it got all over my new swimsuit but it comes out as soon as you wash it! The end result of the tan is beautiful though!
Jacquelyn R.
Naperville, IL
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Jacquelyn R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS!!! I tanned one day and got so much color! It smells great and is all great ingredients for your skin! I highly recommend! Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Francesca C.
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Francesca C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy application, great scent, and and fast and dark tan! Reapplication is needed often though, but well worth it!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how dark this gets me, how good it feels on the skin and how yummy it smells! I got it at Ulta and I’ve been loving it! I will definitely pick up another once I run out, it’s my favorite tanning product I’ve tried so far!
Lindsey R.
Indianapolis, IN
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Lindsey R.
Great tan enhancer with a chocolate coffee scent. The only down side is this lotion will transfer color to light colored towels and swimsuits.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Cindy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this lotion, the color it leaves on the skin is beautiful, totally bright and with a super strong brown color, I'm not sure about the ingredients but it smells a lot like coffee, I don't know if it contains natural or flavored coffee but it's great, here I go to leave a photo of the tan that I got in the second application with 2 hours of sun, it's a bit expensive, but I loved it

259 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rose S.
Charles Town, WV
il y a 24 jours
Hope W. il y a 12 jours
Stinks, extremely greasy and oily, doesn’t work.
mya S.
Kelowna
il y a 2 mois
Maui Babe Browning Lotion? is it worth the hype? i’ve seen it all of tik tok and instagram, has anyone tried it? let me know the pros and cons
mya S.