Maui Babe Browning Lotion

Amazing - All Natural - Fast Dark Tan "A local Secret" Old Family Formula of Natural Hawaiian Ingredients for a Fast, Dark, Accelerated Tan.  Only Tanning Lotion that is Brown, and is called "Browning Lotion," Because Brown is what you want to be.  Natural skin Protection and Moisturizing Benefits.  Aloe Prevents Burning while Blended Ingredients Promote a Deep, Dark, Lasting Tan with just a short time in the sun.  Made on Maui, Water resistant. An amazing tanning accelerant Not a stain or self tanner. "Best Suntan Lotion on the Planet!" Everyone who has tried it loves it and comes back for more! 24 Hours Toll Free International Calls

I’ve never used this who has and what’s your thoughts on it? Is it worth picking up or should I pass??
Does this Maui Babe Browning Lotion have any SPF in it?
Does this stain clothing and bathing suits?
Start your review of Maui Babe Browning Lotion!
Jacky  A.
Conway, SC
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Jacky  A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am absolutely obsessed with Maui Babe Browning Lotion! The bottle is definitely comparable in price to other tanning lotions, but the actual value is much, much more. The tan I got using this lotion one time is absolutely unparalleled. I feel sexier and tanner than ever. The only drawback is that it’s easy to get on your swimsuit. It does however come off fabric easily when you go in the water.
Ary M.
San Francisco, CA
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Ary M.
Omg I love this stuff. Gives such a nice color and really takes in the heat. Beware it does stain light items when wet. Aloha vibes 🌺
Jassmin  G.
San Angelo, TX
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Jassmin  G.
Purchased at: Target
So I decided to try this product out with the intentions of trying to tan my extremely fair legs which have a hard time getting any color as I’m always wearing pants. My first impression was it smells like teriyaki sauce! So strange but that is the honest truth. It is oily and I believe that a little goes a long way. I sat out in the sun for almost 2 hours and my legs got sun kissed but I feel that I could have definitely seen better results. It worked but I do believe I will need additional sun sessions.
Madison B.
Venice, FL
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Madison B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lives up to the hype everyone on tiktok gives it!!! After only a few days I had a deep, golden brown tan. Never going another summer without this stuff!😍
Alyssa R.
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my summer go to when I was lying by the pool. It’s so moisturizing and comfortable! It did a great job at making me darker and I loved the smell of it. I used a lot of it, so I know by next summer I will be repurchasing!
kaylee A.
San Juan
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by kaylee A.
Purchased at: ULTA
it really saturated my skin tone, did not give me no sunburns like most tanning lotions too. Very inexpensive but very effective.
Rachel  M.
Walhalla, SC
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Rachel  M.
I have always spent ridiculous amounts of money for salon tanning lotions. They smell great and work wonders. They are also $80-1 $100+. Cue the covid lockdowns and I needed lotion and had no where to buy it. I did a quick google search and this had pretty good reviews. Could it even compare to the high end brands? You betcha. This gives immediate color. However, be careful not to apply too much as the mineral oil can cause it to sit on top of the skin for longer than I like. I tend to slather it on and then have to spend a longer time rubbing it in. I wear it when I walk on the beach and always let it dry or the sand will cling to it. The color is a deep brown and continues to deepen with each use. There’s no streaking even if you don’t get the application perfect. It’s pretty forgiving. I do try to be careful around my knees & ankles just to be be sure. I do not use this on my face. It doesn’t irritate sensitive or freshly shaven skin either. The picture is right after application but before tanning. This is about the fifth time I’ve used it. A major con for me is the scent. Seriously, I took a star off just for that. It’s pretty “chemically” & I really don’t like it. You don’t want to use it before going out. It will transfer to clothes/bathing suit like a self tanner if you don’t wait for it to dry. No stains and it washes right out though. Overall, it doesn’t smell as good as the salon bronzer lotions but it packs quite a punch. I was thoroughly impressed and even happier that I could grab it at my local Kroger for under $20. Bottom line, if you want to get dark quickly, give Maui Babe Browning Lotion a try.
Laurel B.
Youngstown, OH
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Laurel B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product but there are a few things to be aware of! I wore this at the beach with no sunscreen and completely burnt so I don’t recommend wearing without some kind of sunblock. Also the consistency is oily and I freaked out because it got all over my new swimsuit but it comes out as soon as you wash it! The end result of the tan is beautiful though!
Jaci  R.
Naperville, IL
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Jaci  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS!!! I tanned one day and got so much color! It smells great and is all great ingredients for your skin! I highly recommend! Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Maya M.
Maui Babe Browning Lotion uploaded by Maya M.
This product is amazing. If you’re looking to get nice and brown in the sunlight this is the product for you. For people that don’t tan easily this is the thing that you should use. The only thing about this is you have to be in the sun for quite a while in order to see a drastic difference.

264 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rose S.
Charles Town, WV
il y a un an
Hope W. il y a un an
Stinks, extremely greasy and oily, doesn’t work.