Maui Babe Body Butter

by Maui Babe

Body Butter - If you have tried Maui Babe After Browning Lotion or Hand & Body Lotion and loved the results, then you are going to love Maui Babe's Body Butter! This Body Butter is an intensive all over moisturizer with a Tropical scent reminding you of the islands. Recommended for normal to dry skin. - Body Butter

What does this smell like? Is it anything like the original ?
Start your review of Maui Babe Body Butter!
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
I LOVE this body butter. It leaves your sun touched skin smooth and smelling great. It does not leave you feeling greasy and gives just the perfect amount of moisture to your skin. I fell in love with this line of products while in Hawaii and will be a life long user.
Shayne L.
Cerritos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Just bought two tubs of this from ULTA. I tried this in store and fell in love. I usually use the Maui Babe lotion but this just feels better and I feel will last longer. (A little goes a lonnng way like everyone says) smells like a Pina Colada and makes my sun drenched skin super soft and moisturized again . Perfect for a summer lover like myself.
Lisa K.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell of this product is the best thing about it. The coconut scent lasts hours after being applied. They’re not kidding when they say a little goes a long way with this body butter. I only have to apply a small amount to my arms and legs for all day moisture. A bit pricey being $22 at Ulta, but I like the scent enough for summer to justify the light investment for a lotion
McKayla S.
Madison, WI
I wouldn't really call this a body butter, but a body lotion that's in a tub. I really do like the scent and formula of this though. It smells like coconut, tropical beach vacation (or tanning oil without the icky chemical smells). It's not too greasy and it can absorb fast as long as you don't put too much on. Love it for summer time or when I feel like I want to pretend to be in Maui for a few minutes.
Natalie M.
Concord
SMELLS SO GOOD!!! Smells like you are on vacation! Its so creamy and a little goes a long way!! Its live you just dove into a coconut vacation, with a hint of tropics. I love the formula as well and ingredients
Brittany M.
Hands down my favorite lotion for the summer. Any time I am out in the sun I will be following up with this product. Smells amazing and keeps my skin so soft!
Ashley C.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely loved this body butter. It had an underlying scent of pineapples and went on so smooth. Wasn’t overpowering or too thick. It lasted a few hours. I love to put it on before I go to sleep! Would buy it again!
Samantha S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the smell of this body butter and it really leaves me moisturized. I can put my leggings on right after using it too. It’s a little greasy but it’s not bad at all for a body butter!
Genia G.
St Augustine, FL
Smells great, plus it’s not sticky! After being in the sun, it’s nice to have something light to put on. We bought ours in Kauai
brianna L.
I just purchased this recently and I am loving it so far. The scent is really nice and tropical it's just a little too strong. If it was a little lighter that would be perfect; it smells like coconut and pineapple to me. I've been using it on my hands and feet every night and since I have my skin has not been dry at all. It is very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...