Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsMaui Babe
After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces

Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces

by Maui Babe

Maui Babe’s After Sun lotion can help heal your parched skin damaged by the sun, salt, and wind. Prevent peeling and flaking by using our After Sun lotion before it begins! Seal in that deep dark tan and prevent your tan from fading. Use daily for smoother softer skin year round! This product is a perfect year round skin moisturizing lotion. While it’s an after sun enhancer and healer by sealing in your tan and preventing your tan from fading, it also moisturizes your skin with our natural ingredients including Macadamia Nut Oil and of course Aloe! Maui Babe’s After Sun product is terrific around the house year round for moisturizing your skin, not just in the instance of being in the sun. Highly recommended in dry conditions.

SIZE - Easy-open 8 ounce (227 g) bottle; DESCRIPTION - Specially formulated after tanning and after browning lotion; USES - Prevents tans from fading, moisturizes, and heals damaged skin; CONTAINS - Macadamia Nut Oil, Aloe Vera, and other natural ingredients; ORIGIN - Product of Maui, Hawaii

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces!
Alyssa C.
Clayville, RI
Best after sun lotion I’ve ever used, it is very moisturizing and has aloe in it! Great product
Elle K.
This is my go-to product after tanning. It smells SO good and brings out my tan so much!! Absolutely LOVE
Samantha T.
Valley Lee, MD
I use this lotion almost every time after I’ve been tanning. The smell is nice and refreshing. A little bit goes a long way and it does take a while to rub in. It’s really moisturizing and it seems to extend my tan.
Misty C.
Copperas Cove, TX
Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces uploaded by Misty C.
This is the only after sun lotion I use. Its been that way since high school. I love this brand. I usually get the tanning lotion with it
Hannah R.
Seal Beach, CA
My go to after sun lotion. I slather on a whole bunch of aloe, let it dry, and top it off with this lotion. My skin is always soft and supple after. Plus it smells amazing!
Ramona H.
Made my skin feel soft and moisturized after tanning. I burned a little bit and after using this overnight the discomfort was gone by morning. It does as it says and extends your tan. I like the scent and how it quickly absorbs.
Sherri D.
SanDiego
Lightweight and hydrating. Good for preventing peeling. Wish the smell was different but it’s not bad. Kind of a baby powdery scent.
Cassie S.
Frederick, MD
hidden gem! i’ve been using this for YEARS. burnt from a day at the beach? use this after and the next day you’ll look like a bronzed goddess! can we also talk about how it’s cheap?!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,522 reviews
This smells so good!! I absolutely love this product line, they work so well and they smell so good and after using it your skin feels so good and soft and healthy.
Annabelle D.
Raleigh, NC
this stuff is so good! it treats my burns so fast and helps turn them into tans instead!!

Looking for your answer?