BeautySkinTanning ProductsMaui Babe
After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces

Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces

Use after sun exposure to help moisturize your skin. Use as part of the Maui babe browning lotion system. Indications great as an after shower body lotion. Ingredients: purified Hawaiian water, aloe vera gel, macadamia nut oil, glycerin, stearic acid,...

Has anyone used this before? And if so, how was it and also has anyone used it with tanning beds? I bought this one and the after brown tan care lotion because I read it wrong. I thought it said use with tanning beds and I go to tanning bed :(
Does this really work how is it on the skin?
Does this work to hold a sunless (mousse) tan or only a real sun tan?
Start your review of Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces!
Alexandra D.
Jersey City, NJ
Super moisturizing after a day at the beach. Im not a huge fan of the browning lotion itself, but i will definitely repurchase this each summer.
Christine Q.
Toms River, NJ
I’m a beach baby so my skin soaks up the sun! I’ve tried all of the after sun lotions but this is by far the best. We used to have to order this online but now it’s in stores. It’s very thick so I don’t recommend it before going out at night or as an every day lotion. But when your skin is recovering, there is nothing better! A little bit goes a long way. I’ll be a customer for life!
Charmaine  C.
Smells so good! It’s moisturizing and this is really good to use after getting some sun or after shower to help seal the tan a little longer. Glad I got this in sale I recommend this!
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
I enjoy this product. I like the texture and it does soothe sun kissed skin. I haven’t used it after a sunburn but after a day of sun pool and ocean it really feels nurturing to your skin. Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces I think due to the natural nut oils it feels a bit heavy but I like that you know it’s there
Nikole C.
Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces uploaded by Nikole C.
I use this daily because it is so moisturizing. I love how it keeps my tan longer. The smell is amazing and not too strong
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
This stuff is amazing!! I actually just got my second one In the mail the other day!! This product has a nice flower scent to it and it surprisingly is the best after sun lotion I have ever used!! It keeps my skin extremely hydrated and soft and helps hold the color for a long time!
Juliana D.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product especially if you burn this really helps n and make ur burn turn into a beautiful golden brown.. the smell is good n I wouldn't change anything about the products. It's affordable got t he r tanning oil n tanning after lotion for under $20
Katherine R.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I love the scent of this and it works great when I get a spray tan!! I would recommend this product as it keeps your skin barrier supple.
ashley H.
OREGON
lots of people rave about the maui babe tanning lotion but i think this is the product everyone should be talking about. LOVE THIS STUFF. bought it many years ago while in Hawaii and it smells so good. turns any burn into a tan and also helps keep your tan longer. 10/10 would recommend to anyone
Jen
ByJen
Lubbock, TX
Maui Babe After Browning Tanning Lotion 8 Ounces uploaded by Jen
I’ve heard the After Browning Tanning Lotion is a MUST if you want you tan to LAST! A tan-sealant and moisturizer all-in-one, why not add to the loving tan of summer!