Maui Babe After Browning Lotion

by Maui Babe

Made on Maui with Aloha - Amazing Tan Enhancer and Healer "A local Secret" Seals in your tan Prevents tan fading and moisturizes skin Protect your Tan!  Amazing Maui Babe After Browning Formula feeds your tanned skin with soothing Aloe Vera, Vitamins and nourishing  Tropical Oils used by Old Hawaiians and Polynesians. Let Maui Babe help heal your parched skin damaged by sun, salt, and wind. Stop peeling and flaking before it happens!  Daily use helps maximize your tan.  24 Hours Toll Free   International Calls

Maui Babe After Browning Lotion Does this product help with peeling and flakiness from sunburns or only to elongate my tan?
is this a good product?
Start your review of Maui Babe After Browning Lotion!
Product Highlights
...stuff is so good that I don't limit use to Summer weather. I have very dry skin all year around, especially in the winter and this stuff is my HG lotion. I hope it never gets discontinued because I'm not sure I'll ever find anything that works as well as this does. It is all natural ingredients, which is a plus. Use it on a sun burn to soothe and moisturize it, and I promise it will not only make the burn more tolerable but it will also help it to turn into a beautiful tan instead of an icky red mess of peeling skin. 5/5, please try this.in reviews
Karen G.
San Diego, CA
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by Karen G.
This Maui Babe After Browning Lotion is MAGIC! I’m naturally a shade just above ghost-white and burn easily but I try to tan anyway (as safely as I can!). This lotion not only is great to moisturize skin that’s had sun exposure and extends the length of the good color you got, but it also helps relieve burned skin and turn it into tan more quickly! It can’t actually create miracles if you have a blistering burn (tsk, tsk!), but it really feels great and does everything for your skin riiight up to performing magic. It’s a great lotion even during winter too! It hydrates like a dream.
Corrine C.
Frederick, MD
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by Corrine C.
Purchased at: Amazon
First off, this smells heavenly. It definitely helped me prevent peeling after a vacation or day at the pool. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because it DOES contain parabens unfortunately. Other than that, awesome lotion!
Megan W.
Sandy, UT
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by Megan W.
This is a really good lotion. It's super calming and really helps moisturize after a day in the sun, which is the biggest thing to help keep a tan. Interestingly enough though, it smells exactly like the Biolage shampoos and conditioners! It's a very clean nice scent. It does however take a bit of time for this to soak in, more than some of my normal lotions.
Hannah S.
Dolgeville , NY
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by Hannah S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Works okay. Not the best for burning but helps prolong the tan which is great. Smells good and a little bit goes a long way. Cheap for the amount you get.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
WOW! I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH THIS LOTION BY MAUI BABE! I have already purchased three bottles total. I would use this all the time... it is so moisturizing! Wow ok so I have tanned twice since having this and I'm all brown. I have no redness or peeling. This lotion is amazing! I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney M.
Tucson, AZ
Great tanning product, I have used it many times, however you do burn quickly so use it with caution. The product itself has a very dark color but it hasn't stained any towels of mine. It is does give you the oily sheen that most tanning oils give. Works like a charm, use it a few times and you will be dark!
allie G.
Austin, TX
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by allie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
The Maui Babe After Browning Lotion is incredible!! I purchased the Maui Babe Browning Lotion on Amazon, and I saw this product right on the recommended list. I decided to give it a try....and I absolutely love it! It moistures you skin so well, all while extending your tan at the same time. 10/10 product!!
kayleigh G.
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by kayleigh G.
I bought it after seeing great reviews along with the browning lotion but i honestly dont think it is worth the hype. it feels sticky once dried and supposedly has cancer causing ingredients. on the bright side the smell is yummy.
Julia L.
Collierville, TN
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by Julia L.
Purchased at: ULTA
It smells amazing. I put this after a long day at the beach with the mauibabe browning lotion on. It seriously helps you not peel and helps you keep a tan for days. would recommend to anyone who is suffering from a bad sunburn. One tip is to really shake it before you squeeze some out!!
Antoinette A.
Tucson, AZ
Maui Babe After Browning Lotion uploaded by Antoinette A.
Purchased at: CVS
To go along with the Maui Babe Browning Lotion, I bought the Maui Babe After Browning Lotion to protect my tan and help the tan last longer. It does exactly that and after tanning my skin feels dry and uncomfortable, but when applying the after sun lotion it makes my skin feel replenished. The fragrance is a lot better than the browning lotion. Very thick consistency as well. Overall good product and may purchase again❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jocelyn M.
Alexandria, VA
il y a 5 mois
Karen G. il y a 5 mois
YES this stuff is magic…I am really sensitive to the sun and burn easily (but…I try to tan anyway lol!). This lotion not only moisturizes after being in the sun and helps keep the color you want, but it helps turn burns into tan quickly, avoiding peeling and that dry, scaliness when possible. It’s obviously not literal magic and some burns are too severe, but it’s been my saving grace on vacations where I stay out a bit too long, or for spots I’ve missed/bathing suits shifted and exposed my frighteningly white skin 👻!
hannah P.