BY MAUI BABE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Made on Maui with Aloha - Amazing Tan Enhancer and Healer "A local Secret" Seals in your tan Prevents tan fading and moisturizes skin Protect your Tan!  Amazing Maui Babe After Browning Formula feeds your tanned skin with soothing Aloe Vera, Vitamins and nourishing  Tropical Oils used by Old Hawaiians and Polynesians. Let Maui Babe help heal your parched skin damaged by sun, salt, and wind. Stop peeling and flaking before it happens!  Daily use helps maximize your tan.  24 Hours Toll Free   International Calls see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "Where do I begin? I LOVE THIS STUFF! I bought this along with the Maui Babe Browning Lotion last year before a trip to the beach. Not to be confused with an spf lotion, because it is not. Maui Babe makes a separate 30 spf lotion that you can pick up. Why do I love this? It smells divine, like coconut and tropical fruit. It is VERY moisturizing and the formula, although a little thick, sinks straight into your skin and leaves it feeling very soft and touchable and smelling amazing. This stuff is so good that I don't limit use to Summer weather. I have very dry skin all year around, especially in the winter and this stuff is my HG lotion. I hope it never gets discontinued because I'm not sure I'll ever find anything that works as well as this does. It is all natural ingredients, which is a plus. Use it on a sun burn to soothe and moisturize it, and I promise it will not only make the burn more tolerable but it will also help it to turn into a beautiful tan instead of an icky red mess of peeling skin. 5/5, please try this." in 9 reviews
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
If you do not like lotion with a tick consistency, this is not for you. Having worked in a tanning salon for over five years I appreciate skincare and moisturizing products that you use before and after tanning. This product apples great, doesn’t leave any residue feeling on your skin and works great to extend moisture. I will continue use and likely repurchase
Allie K.
Greenwood
I was recommended this lotion by a friend and it is a live saver!! I am extremely fair skinned and burn very easily in the summer. This lotion helps turn your red skin into a tan very fast and also helps keeps your skin hydrated so that you don’t peel. It is thick, so it has to be rubbed in more than most lotions but I promise it is worth it!
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
This is the best lotion I have ever used. I bought the browning lotion and this in Hawaii a few years ago and been in love ever since. I was super happy to find out that Ulta carried it. It does makes your tan last longer and makes your skin feels motorized when you have been out in the sun.
Amanda H.
Bellevue, KY
I take this on all of my beach vacations!  It is the perfect lotion to soothe hot skin after a day in the sun and has healed many angry sunburns faster than just using aloe.  I really enjoy the thick texture and you can tell just by the feel of it how moisturizing it is.  It does not feel greasy or sticky and absorbs quite quickly, and feels 100x better than the "cooling gel" or aloe after-sun stuff. I recommend this to everyone I know for after-sun care or preserving a fresh tan.
Veronica M.
This is a great moisturizing and hydrating lotion to make your tan last longer and it smells good too! It’s inexpensive costing less then $10 at Ulta. I use it after being in the sun and after showering and have noticed my tans last longer
Jenna S.
Smells great, very floral, and feels very moisturizing on the skin. I put this on after I used the Maui Babe Browning Lotion, and it helps maintain the tan and stop any sunburn that may have appeared. Very moisturizing!
Dorothy F.
Your summer go to after tan lotion! I bought this with the browning lotion and don’t think I will ever change. It has a light smell which I like, a little goes a long way, and it helps soothe sunburn.
Lauren E.
I absolutely adore this lotion. I lived in Hawaii for a few years and this was always my go to lotion after being out in the sun or surfing. Absorbs really fast but keeps my skin smelling yummy/beachy and prevents any peeling from too much sun!
Ashley O.
This stuff is literally like the holy grail of after sun skin care. It instantly tamed our burning skin, took most of the redness away, healed the sun burn and left a nice brown tan that lasted longer than when we didn’t use it. I highly highly recommend this after sun product for everyone!
Cassidy M.
I have never loved a skin product more! I have bought SO many of these for the last few years it’s insane. I tan in a tanning bed every so often and I go outside in the sun a lot-this not only heals my skin but softens it too. This has helped clear my face acne as well. I will 110% back this company up-such great quality for the price! My boyfriend who burns very very easily, even uses this to heal his sunburn. It’s so amazing!
Chelsea L.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this leave an oily feeling on your skin?
Maddison S.
Does this stuff actually help to enhance your tan??
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
How well does this product work?
Liz S.
Does this work on sunburns too?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?

back