by Maud Borup Inc

Glass skull with cocktail mixer: lime, strawberry & bloody mary 25 oz 3 assorted

I can't seem to find these online. Where can I purchase these?
Are these products available online only? Where else would I be able to get them from?
DO THEY HAVE ONE IN RASPBERRY?
Start your review of Maud Borup Inc Glass Skull with Cocktail Mixer: Lime, Strawberry & Bloody Mary 25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great taste good and fruity, fun flavors and the jars are cool looking and could be god for another usein 1 review
3 years agoWalterboro, SC
I've been looking for this brand. I saw a neighbor with the empty skull bottle. I went to our liquor store and they had only got 4 bottles in and ran out quick. I have returned a couple of time but have not been able to find it in any of the flavors. Also someone told me it's not only available as a mixer but as just plain vodka too.
4 years agoCharlottesville, VA
I'll be honest that the only reason that I bought these was for a college halloween party. I mean they are skulls so they are pretty much essential for that. They taste is mid-range. Not bad, but not great either. Really a novelty.
4 years agoHarlingen, TX
Only reason I bought this is too keep the glass container! I love it! Great fruity taste and the skull glass bottles are a definite conversation piece! Will buy again!
5 years agoFranklin, NC
I am absolutely obsessed with skulls, and when I found these I was in love. The mixers themselves are tasty, and I have turned the skulls into fish bowls.
4 years agoIrmo, SC
Not bad, but not great either. comes in a nice bottle Great fruity taste and the skull glass bottles are a definite conversation piece!
4 years agoOkahumpka, FL
Never had the product, but I am very tempted to buy this item, just for the looks! It would make an ideal gift for the skull-lover!
4 years agoFayetteville, NC
The taste is okay, but i honestly i just bought them because the packaging is super cool and fun to decorate with
4 years ago
Not gonna lie, I bought this for the bottle. The drink itself wasn't the best, but that may just be my taste.
5 years agoAustin, TX
5 years agoDayton, OH
THESE are just so adorable! and they taste great! you can even keep the containers the mixers are in!