Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Cough, Cold & FluMaty's
All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid

Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid

by Maty's

Each ingredient in Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub is thoughtfully chosen for its health promoting properties. Made with lavender, chamomile, coconut oil, jojoba oil & more, it naturally soothes & relieves while calming your baby for a peaceful night's sleep. Maty's natural baby vapor rub is crafted with pure, natural and wholesome goodness. Rub on baby's chest, neck and feet for soothing relief. Intended for babies 3 months and older. Maty's Founding Story: When modern medicine didn't work for her baby girl, Maty's mom turned to Mother Nature to create pure, whole food based remedies right from her kitchen!

• Petroleum & hydrogenated oil free
  • Made with pure, natural oils
  • No added fragrances
  • Gentle on baby's delicate skin
  • Essential Oils in dilutions safe for ages 3 months+

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid!
Roanoke, VA
1,121 reviews
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Keara J.
Definitely works for my son, never tried it on my daughter but probably will try. Not a strong smell and doesn’t break his skin out! Love the packaging! Very affordable
Atascadero, CA
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Danielle P.
I loved the smell of this chest rub, just lovely, . I applied this to my 3 year old who sat so calm while I rubbed it in his chest, didn't bother him one bit and it helps ! he gets pretty stuffy when he spends a whole day outside with the pollen so this rub helped calm and open up his nose. The packaging itself is adorable! and great price point for under 5 dollars. perfect for your medicine cabinet .
Lynn, MA
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Marisol J.
When I first received this product, it kinda remind me of Vicky's. The odor is very mild and it obsorb quickly I'm the skin. It doesn't leave your skin all sticky but moisturized. This is a great product for children.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by vanessa C.
This rub is perfect for my 10 month old baby. It doesn’t have a super strong scent like other brands. It has a pine smell to it which isn’t overbearing but calming to the senses. My son didn’t mind it being on his skin. In fact I think he slept better using this on his chest. One of the big positives is that there is no greasy feeling after application. I love the little container to be able to access the product better so there is no waste either.
Dadeville, AL
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Stephanie B.
My 5 1/2 month old son had RSV a couple of weeks ago, and has still been bit congested from time to time. So, this campaign came at the perfect time for us! We have a humidifier going in his room, and have tried multiple forms of relief. Last night was our first time trying a chest rub because I am very skeptical about what I put on my baby's sensitive skin. Maty's chest rub is made from all natural ingredients that brings me peace of mind when letting my baby try it. I rubbed a little on his chest, gave him a bottle and he was out for the night! He woke at feeding time then right back to sleep. The rub is kind of thick, but very soft and smooth. A little goes a long way. I don't particularly like the scent, but my little one didn't seem to mind. We will be trying it again tonight using the other suggested method of applying it to the bottom of his feet. As of right now, I 100% recommend this product! If I change my mind after tonight's use, I will edit my review. #BabyEssentials #mommusthaves
Edinburg, TX
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Monica D.
I'm so glad that I was given the chance to use this on my baby. He had had a slight runny nose and congestion during the night. I wasn't sure this was gonna help but it sure proved it did. I rubbed a pea size on my babies chest and back after his nightly bath. While he sleeps I don't hear any trouble breathing or discomfort like I had been observing on nights prior to using this. It smells amazing and I'm loving all the natural ingredients.
Rincon, GA
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Natasha M.
I received this free from influenster to try and give my opinion. It smells amazing and is so soothing!! Love that it is natural and non-toxic for baby!! Definitely recommend
Excelsior Spg, MO
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Klorissa B.
The smell of this product is intoxicating and even made me feel relaxed. You can tell that it is truly natural just by the scent. This seemed to really relax my baby, relieve his stuffed nose, and help him get ready for bed. I would definitely recommend this product to other parents to help get their baby calmed for nap or bed time!
Sparks, NV
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Reika H.
I love this chest rub. Nice lavender scent and very relaxing. The ingredients are all natural and I feel safe to use it on my baby. My 6 months old son was coughing a little bit the past week so I thought to try this out. Although he was already getting better, I think it helped soothing him. I would try it again when he's sick to be sure if this product actually helped, but so far it seems working pretty good and I would recommend it. He didn't get any skin irritations so that's also a good point. I'm hoping it'll help him sleep better as he's having a sleep regression (or because he's in the middle of the sleep training) right now... :(
Southampton, MA
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid uploaded by Meghan J.
I actually received this product right as my daughter was recovering from a cold. I love that it's all natural and smells good. I used it on my 1yr old and she seemed to sleep better for her naps during the day! thank you!

Looking for your answer?