Matys All Natural Baby Chest Rub, 1.5 Ounce (2 Pack) uploaded by Lindsey  P.

BY MATY'S

An award winning all natural chest rub for babies 3 months and older. This petroleum free and menthol free formula is made with ingredients that are good for your skin like coconut oil, castor oil and shea butter. It gently calms and soothes with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie R.
I was looking for something natural to use with my baby. Found this and it has now become a staple in my medicine cabinet. A little on the chest and feet help break up the congestion and if needed I use a smidge under their nose for a stuffy nose. The smell was strong to begin with but after several uses, it's a comforting smell!
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
My daughter is 8.5 months old and has had the worst upper respertory infection. The second I bought this and used it on her I could see it start to work. Her passage ways instantly opened up and she could finally breathe in a normal manner, this is now my go to for my daughter, its AMAZING
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
This stuff works wonders for a congested baby! It does smell STRONGLY of patchouli though which is either or a good or bad thing depending on your preference, I hate the smell but it works.
Lindsay B.
This chest rub works very well and I've used it on both of my toddlers and it helped a lot. I rubbed a small amount on the bottom of their feet and put socks on them and it made all the difference!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love using this product on my baby. Rub it on feet and chest at night and it really seems to help. I love that it's natural and works just as well if not better than Vicks vapor rub. I would recommend
Kendra L.
My 5 month old has RSV. I was looking for a vapor rub to put on her feet. I was wanting something that didn't have the menthol in it and this one doesn't! Smells good and great price!
Lindsey  P.
This has been a yucky winter in our house with a non stop cold, my son is almost 3 and this all natural Chest rub has been awesome for his chest and feet at night to help reduce the coughing spells
Lindsay B.
Stephens City, VA
Seemed to help my baby breathe better. Without that super strong menthol scent. I mean you can definitely smell the eucalyptus and lavender open up your nose, but it's not so strong.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
The best I have ever used. And the trick on the label says to rub on the bottom of babies feet this actual works. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Angela C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to rub for when my daughter is sick. I put it on her chest and feet to help her sleep and breathe. I also love that it is all natural