Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub

Safe. Gentle. Effective. Soothing Comfort. Pediatrician Recommended. Petroleum Free and Menthol Free. Eucalyptus. Lavender. Chamomile. .

I received an email today telling me that I’ve been selected to participate in this cash back campaign and when I click on it, it tells me “No more products to claim”. Is this happening to anyone else? Perhaps it will appear eventually or it’s already full?
Anyone else in this campaign and can't access it? I can't even tell if it's a cashback campaign or a #voxbox. It's on my desktop dashboard, but it's not there when I open my app. The Influenster App Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub
Does this really works? It is better than the regular vicks vapor rub? Is it gentle for a toddler?
Start your review of Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub!
How would you rate this product?
luciana I.
Porterville, CA
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by luciana I.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always have one of these handy. When my kids catch a cold I like rubbing a little bit in their chest and feet and it helps them sleep better and I think they can breathe better when they have a stuffy nose. It smells really comforting.
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Whitney R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub We absolutely love this stuff. It works great to calm her down and help open her sinuses. It doesn't stain her clothes or irritate her skin. I would highly recommend this product! 👌 Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub, Soothing & Drug-Free Baby Sleep Aid
Monica D.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Monica D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am just completely pleased with how well this helped my 8 month old boy. He had been having trouble sleeping through the night due to teething, sniffles and congestion. I applied this to his chest and back after his nightly bath and now he sleeps soundly. Has not tossed or turned. He is just sleeping peacefully. I am so happy that we were given this opportunity. Thanks Influenster! -A Happy Mama
Kaley D.
Logansport, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Kaley D.
I love using this on my kids when they are congested! The smell isn't over powering. It soothes their stuffy noses and helps them breath better for a good nights sleep! Cost less than $5 which is awesome as most baby products are expensive! I'm definitely a repeat buyer!
Lacy P.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Lacy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this natural chest rub. It has a great, soothing smell. It doesn’t feel oily and the scent isn’t overpowering. It is great for little ones to help them relax and go to sleep.
Lori C.
BROOKFIELD, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Lori C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell of this and how easy this goes on without feeling goopy. Feel like it will be a staple for my kiddos, especially over the winter. I received this as part of a cash back program for my honest review.
Diana L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Diana L.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mom of three littles I am so glad I came across this company. I’m loving their products. Everything from the clean ingredients to the effectiveness of their products are amazing. This chest rub, in particular, is very helpful and a staple in our routine when any congestion sets in. It really helps open things up so they can breath peacefully through the night & even the day. I also really love the smell of this rub. I highly recommend to all mommies & daddies 😊 I make sure it’s always on hand in the winter months.
Celia G.
Morning View, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this is made with all natural ingredients that are safe for baby. The product itself is a bit more liquid than traditional vapor rub. Instead of a strong mint scent, it smells more citrus-esque. My daughter has sensitive dry skin, and this did not irritate her at all.
Chelsie G.
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub uploaded by Chelsie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so great, especially for stopped up or irritable babies. My son loves this I rub it on his chest and it was safe for him at 3 months which is amazing! My boyfriend even loves the smell and likes to use it.
Yesenia F.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Maty's All Natural Baby Chest Rub . all natural baby chest rub has a relaxing scent with eucalyptus, lavender and chamomile that helps my baby sleep well and helps with his nasal congestion. I applied it to his neck, chest, back and feet. My baby slept relaxed,and breathed easily so I definitely recommend it to other moms whose babies have delicate skin as it is formulated with natural ingredients.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Billie C.
Princeton
il y a 2 ans
Darchelle J. il y a un an
Yes I have used this on my 8 month old. It helped her have a good night’s rest with a congested nose