HealthMedicines & TreatmentsMaty's
All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules

Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules

by Maty's

Maty’s All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules give you the relief you need in a convenient, on-the-go form. Our capsules work with your body to relieve occasional indigestion and heartburn. Since they’re made with real ingredients like ginger and apple cider vinegar, they’re drug free, have no side effects, and are safe enough to take every day if needed. Good news for stomachs everywhere.

Can i take this with empty stomach?
is it good
Does anyone know of any natural vegan heartburn treatments that work as fast as [product:matys-all-natural-acid-&-indigestion-relief-capsules]?
Start your review of Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules!
Cathy D.
Alpena, MI
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Cathy D.
I have occasional heartburn from certain foods and tried this product instead of my regular tums. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked way better and way faster then my go to heartburn pill. I would definitely buy a full bottle of these and replace these with my tums.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Darlene C.
Influenster sent me a sample of Maty's Acid & Indigestion Relief to try and review, but unfortunatly I did not recieve it in the mail. I went to eat at a restaurant for my birthday and after, needed something for the terrible acid in my stomach and purchased a bottle to try. I took 2 capsules with water and before I knew it, the burning sensation was gone! This really is a great product and knowing that it's all natural is a definate plus for me! I am going to be purchasing this again when I do run out! I do recommend this oroduct!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Jamie J.
All I can say is Wow! These are truly amazing! They work so good. I normally take heartburn meds on a daily basis. I absolutely love that these are all natural and can be used daily. I rather take natural than more chemicals in my body. And the fact that this will actually help me with natural ingredients to get better is great. The price for them is really affordable too which is always a plus.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Cherie S.
I want to say thank you so much to Influenster & Maty's for the chance to try these acid & indigestion capsules. I was absolutely shocked at how well these worked. I have been taking a prescription medication for decades for heartburn & these all natural supplements worked just as well as the prescription medication if not better. I'm definitely a true believer in all natural products & remedies for all different medical issues. These lasted all day and only needed to take once in the morning. Absolutely highly recommend to anyone who experiences daily or occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or take anything prescribed for acid reflux. Give these a try. You won't be disappointed!!! A+++
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Jaime R.
I received free from Influenster to try out! First off, I love that they are a more natural alternative product, safe enough to be used during pregnancy. That right there says a lot! For me, I get indigestion from time to time, so I gave these a try! They seemed to work, I had no issues taking them and no indigestion or sour stomach. The go forward may be taking these ahead of any meals that would not work well with my stomach just in case. I may give to my son as well, it may help with his Ulcerative Colitis issues. Overall great product!!
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Cecilia F.
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Cecilia F.
Logré probarlo y la verdad me gusto mucho el poder se ríe la sensación de alivio. Me parece súper natural y rico.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Becky F.
Maty's indigestion relief helped me within minutes of taking it, the burn was gone, I get heartburn a couple times a week, nothing I've tried really helps, so I'm excited to try this, I love that these capsules are all natural and safe enough to take everyday, and even safe to take if your pregnant, I will definitely purchase a bottle of these, I recommend these capsules to everyone!
Nataliya R.
Hanover, MD
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Nataliya R.
I have mild acid reflux/indigestion and have been using omeprazole for many years. I was excited to receive these samples to try an organic product. I would prefer an organic product if it actually works. I tried this several times and it worked ok. I wouldn’t say it works just like the omeprazole - and maybe not as fast. I am happy to have these in the house to continue trying - so I can try them before food, during, or when the indigestion kicks in. I’m very happy to have tried this. I would still recommend it to anyone looking for an efficient organic acid reducer #matys #voxbox #influenster
Teri H.
Lexington, KY
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Teri H.
I received this in a VoxBox. Good, all natural product. It does work, but it is big however and hard to swallow. Not a bad after taste, but it does smell a little like vinegar.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,312 reviews
Maty's All Natural Acid & Indigestion Relief Capsules uploaded by Juanita H.
I absolutely loved this product I had ate some spicy food and got really bad heartburn and I had forgotten I got this product and it was Herton and I was running around the house looking for something I found it and I took it and it took the heartburn right away I would definitely recommend this product and I will use again
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...