Matua Sauvignon Blanc 2014 uploaded by Dana C.Matua Sauvignon Blanc 2014 uploaded by Debbie K.

BY MATUA #81 in Wine

Matua Sauvignon Blanc 2014.

Head of the Family.

IWSC Trophy 2012. International wine & spirit competition. Quality award.

New Zealand wine producer.

Marlborough. New Zealand.

Buy on Walmart
Sara J.
Greensburg, PA
New Zealand produces some of the best wine in the world. In recent years they have received a lot of recognition for their amazing sauvingnon blancs and Matua is no exception. Personally I am partial to NZ wines because I lived in New Zealand so now that I'm back home in the US I do my part by almost exclusively buying all of my wine from NZ. They also make an amazing Pinot Noir.
Kayla H.
Stow, OH
This is a great wine and very light and refreshing. I gave it 4 stars as it is a little dry for me but that is just my taste. The packaging is very nice and it almost clear color which I think for a sauv. blanc the clearer the better. It is from New Zealand which has the best sauvignon blancs you can find!
Tara S.
Parker, CO
I much prefer white wines over red ones. And the Matua Sauvignon Blanc is no exception! This is a light and crisp wine that goes well with almost anything! I have a little bit of a buttery taste that's not too overpowering.
Yusbreili G.
Was fortunate to visit the Matua winery during the "trip of a lifetime." We were pleased to find that the Sauvignon Blanc was available in the US. Beautiful color and crisp taste. Love the label as wel
Kat G.
Los Angeles, CA
A lovely, light white wine for a more than reasonable price. I found this bottle at a local Sprouts and picked it up for it's appealing bottle design. I was not disappointed!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Matua is a delicious and cheap wine! Very easy to drink and perfectly sweet without being overbearing. I definitely recommend this wine as a perfect warm weather drink.
Samantha F.
Texarkana, AR
Delighfully dry and delectable flavor if your not a sweets person you will certainly enjoy easy to open and a cute lable i would recomend for any get together
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I am a big fan of Sauvignon Blanc, particularly from New Zealand. Matua is a great option at an affordable price. It is delicious, and full of great flavor.
Letoya M.
Oxford, MS
One of my favorite white wines. I typically enjoy reds but this was a recommendation from a dear friend. It is nice with dinner and girls nights.
Adam W.
the wine was nice and crisp. Very clean and refreshing and had a nice hint of grapefruit. Good for a hot summer day with an ice cube or two
Kay B.
Lexington, KY
What is the best energy drink?
Kay B.
Lexington, KY
What is best tasting vodka?
michelle w.
Gainesville, TX
What is the best wine out there?
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert
What goes good with this wine?