BY MATTRESS FIRM

Kara C.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought our mattress at mattress firm when we got married. We love our mattress! We had a pretty good in store experience as well. We went in looking, but they offered us a pretty good deal so we went ahead and purchased that day. They made arrangements to have it delivered and installed the frame.
Jen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our mattress was so old it was killing my back. We saw the team at our local Mattress Firm to
check the deals. We went a bit outside budget but the quality Sealy Posturepedic mattress we bought is the best purchase we’ve made in the house so far! It’s so comfortable! We also got a free mattress cover, lifetime cleaning covered, and two free coconut scented foam pillows—which I love almost as much as the mattress! These guys went above and beyond! I was able to get same day delivery, and they hauled our old mattress away for free.
Karlie M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Purchasing a mattress through Mattress Firm was probably one of the most frustrating experiences that my boyfriend and I have had in a retailer. We were spending a lot on a king size memory foam mattress. The experience started out great, but slowly went down hill. We made the purchase and were excited for it to be delivered. Turns out they outsource to a separate company that delivers for them. Two men brought our mattress to our townhouse where in the process they broke out screen door entering our house and proceeded to drag the mattress all along the ceiling and left long black streaks the whole way to our bedroom. The icing on the cake was while in the process of putting the frame and mattress together they ripped our mattress. They didn't even give us time to look over the mattress before making us sign the paperwork and running out the door. Since then it has been a constant battle to get this situation fixed, this happened in February and we are just now getting the refunds that we were promised. Obviously this experience won't happen to everyone, but just keep in mind they aren't the most cooperative when trying to fix customer issues.
Jessica D.
Tunnel Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS COMPANY! Where I live they are SUPER nice and give you space till you ask for their help . We bought ours over a year ago and we still love our bed! We bought the 0 gravity bed and lawwwwd it's wonderful!!!
Jessy H.
I just purchased a queen mattress set here and had great service all the way around. The man who helped us, Ryan, was patient (as this was our first furniture purchase). He explained the main differences in all the beds in the store and we were able to wander around without feeling that pressure to buy. We ended up coming back the next day and had $200 knocked off the original price as we explained the budget we were working with. The site was clean and well organized and he shook our hands when we entered and left. The only small issue if you even could call it that was the next week on the delivery date we went to pick it up and it had never left the warehouse. They were kind and apologized and delivered it free of charge the next day so we didn't have to drive all the way back. I would recommend Mattress Firm to anyone. This was at the store in East Lansing, MI.
Marcie V.
Brandon, SD
Bought a mattress here about a year ago and it's one of the best purchases my husband and I have made. Super comfortable! The customer service was great too and the sales people are great about getting just the right fit mattress, plus there is a return policy that can't be beat. Trail out your mattress and return if it's not to your liking!
Noelle S.
A decent variety of beds, but my local stores are dirty as can be. You literally see gray/brown stuff towards the end of the bed and it really makes you not want to try them out when looking to purchase a new bed. I think their prices are just okay, not great. You can definitely find good quality beds cheaper, but they offer great deals around the Holidays.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pretty pricey mattresses. My husband and I bought our first bed from here it was a full sized pillow top for about 1100~1200$ and it wasn't even that comfy..
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
My husband and I have owned our Sterns and Foster Queen Size Pillow Top mattress for 4 years. I could not tell you the difference it has made in our sleep. I lay in my bed and it holds and supports my body in all the right places. My hubby has scoliosis and other back problems and as soon as he lays in our bed his back relaxes and all his pain is almost completely gone. I will be definitely buying my next mattress from them and will highly recommend them to anyone and everyone who is looking for a new mattress.
Tina T.
How do you know if you can get a good night sleep? What are the difference in these mattresses?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How does prices here compare to other mattress stores? Where should I look to find the best prices? Thanks!