BY MATTEL #1 in Games

Easy To Pick Up...Impossible To Put Down. Uno Card Game Is #1 For Family Fun! For Ages 7+ And 2-10 Players. Colors And Decorations May Vary. Contains: 108 Cards Instructions In Both English And Spanish Made In Usa

Mattel UNO Card Game
  • "Love to play this game with the family its simple enough for my little ones to play and equally fun for me and my other half to enjoy with the whole family or for our grown up friends!!!" in 39 reviews
  • "I play this every night with my daughter and no matter how short or long the games it is so much fun every single time!!" in 20 reviews
  • "Love love love it this is the greatest game to play with your family and friends when I play with my kids we just have so much fun the game can sometimes be long but it will never get boring" in 18 reviews
  • "This has been one of my favorite games since i was a child, and i never seem to get bored from it even though i play it almost three times each week." in 17 reviews
  • "Ive been playing this game since i was in grade school i still remember playing it with my friends in 3d grade, and a few years later playing it with my friends in Egypt." in 14 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This game will end friendships and ruin families as soon as somebody puts down that “DRAW 4” card!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

But it’s a classic, and I can’t help but love it (as well as the many fond memories I have playing it).

To start a hand, seven cards are dealt to each player, with the top card of the deck flipped over and set aside to begin the discard pile. The player to the dealer's left plays first, unless the first card on the discard pile is an action or Wild card (see below). On a player's turn, they must do one of the following:

• play a card matching the discard in color, number, or symbol
• play a Wild card, or a playable Wild Draw Four card
• draw the top card of the deck

Play proceeds clockwise around the table, until somebody gets rid of their last card. But don’t forget to call “UNO”!

Overall, it’s a fun and simple game that young and old love to play! If you haven’t tried it yet, definitely pick up a deck of cards today!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love playing this game with my kids and I love the fact that I played it with my parents when I was a kid. Defined easy to learn game and the classic that everybody definitely loves. You should definitely try it if you have them because that’s crazy I’ve never heard of anybody not playing Uno!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Mattel UNO Card Game is a fun game to play with the family. In my opinion this is a game for all ages. I bought this at  Walmart and the price was very reasonable.

When my children were younger we played and taught them the basics of the game and had fun with it. When they became older, say in their teens, it became very competitive and it still is to this day. I would recommend this game for all ages.
Jaleia M.
I absolutely love playing Uno! We still have our original cards from when we first bought it when it first came out and got popular. Any moment my mom and I can pop out the cards play for hours. My kid is 3 and doesn’t understand how to play yet but it’s great for showing her colors and numbers and she usually says what the card is once it’s placed in the waste pile. Just don’t let her see the cards in your hand or she’ll expose your hand 😂😂😂
Crystal G.
Fast paced family fun! This game just never gets old! The best part is that it is always anyone's game. A person can be close to winning, only to get buried in cards in the blink of an eye!
It is simple to learn, and is one of those games that the more people you have playing, the better it gets! We have added an extra deck of UNO cards, even when it is only five or six players just to keep it interesting!
Jacqueline b.
California
This game is very fun to play with families and friends.There are Mattel UNO Card Game many children who enjoy this game, my sister is one of them that really likes this and it really did meet my expectations it never gets old.I recommend this to other parents and families to enjoy time together with friends and family, you would have a wonderful times playing this game.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is one of our favorite games to play as a family!  I remember playing this game as a child at my Grandparents house all the time when my cousins and I would stay the night!

I hadn't played in years and just recently my son taught himself how to play, then re-taught me how to play!  We even get together and play with friends for game night!
Charley H.
East Lansing, MI
My family traveled a lot when I was a kid. This game was small enough to pack in our luggage, but fun enough to keep us entertained throughout the whole trip. We even had the Harry Potter version. We would spend hours poolside playing uno and sometimes it got intense! This game is perfect for everyone of all ages and can be played pretty much anywhere.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
My favorite card game ever!!! I used to play this all the time with my grandmother and now my daughter plays it with her grandmother. I love that it is simply enough for all ages to enjoy and that it doesn’t cause everyone to get overly competitive.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
love playing Uno with my family and friends.  Its simple, fun, extremely affordable and always a good time.  My son loves playing Uno and making up his own rules.  Definitely meets expectations.  Full of Fun!  I have been buying a deck of Uno cards almost all of life and will continue to buy whenever my deck gets beat up.
Keara S.
Does anyone like playing the waterproof version in the pool?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
I played this when I was a kids and now I play it with my husband and kids. Who remembers playing this when they were a kid and who do you play it now with?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone still play this game?
Chantay W.
When you know you're about to win, do you slap down the card in a fancy way?
Vanessa c.
With who do you enjoy to play with this UNO card game?