BY MATTEL #1 in Games

Easy To Pick Up...Impossible To Put Down. Uno Card Game Is #1 For Family Fun! For Ages 7+ And 2-10 Players. Colors And Decorations May Vary. Contains: 108 Cards Instructions In Both English And Spanish Made In Usa

Mattel UNO Card Game
  • "Love to play this game with the family its simple enough for my little ones to play and equally fun for me and my other half to enjoy with the whole family or for our grown up friends!!!" in 39 reviews
  • "I play this every night with my daughter and no matter how short or long the games it is so much fun every single time!!" in 20 reviews
  • "Love love love it this is the greatest game to play with your family and friends when I play with my kids we just have so much fun the game can sometimes be long but it will never get boring" in 18 reviews
  • "This has been one of my favorite games since i was a child, and i never seem to get bored from it even though i play it almost three times each week." in 17 reviews
  • "Ive been playing this game since i was in grade school i still remember playing it with my friends in 3d grade, and a few years later playing it with my friends in Egypt." in 14 reviews
Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this game because I get to play it with my older clients in the nursing home. They enjoy this game very much. It keeps them sharp with their colors numbers hearing ability to interact with others and they have a good time without noticing that we are working on their motor and social skills. Love this game highly recommend it for all age groups as well.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love playing this game with my kids and I love the fact that I played it with my parents when I was a kid. Defined easy to learn game and the classic that everybody definitely loves. You should definitely try it if you have them because that’s crazy I’ve never heard of anybody not playing Uno!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Mattel UNO Card Game is a fun game to play with the family. In my opinion this is a game for all ages. I bought this at  Walmart and the price was very reasonable.

When my children were younger we played and taught them the basics of the game and had fun with it. When they became older, say in their teens, it became very competitive and it still is to this day. I would recommend this game for all ages.
Jaleia M.
I absolutely love playing Uno! We still have our original cards from when we first bought it when it first came out and got popular. Any moment my mom and I can pop out the cards play for hours. My kid is 3 and doesn’t understand how to play yet but it’s great for showing her colors and numbers and she usually says what the card is once it’s placed in the waste pile. Just don’t let her see the cards in your hand or she’ll expose your hand 😂😂😂
Jacqueline b.
California
This game is very fun to play with families and friends.There are Mattel UNO Card Game many children who enjoy this game, my sister is one of them that really likes this and it really did meet my expectations it never gets old.I recommend this to other parents and families to enjoy time together with friends and family, you would have a wonderful times playing this game.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is one of our favorite games to play as a family!  I remember playing this game as a child at my Grandparents house all the time when my cousins and I would stay the night!

I hadn't played in years and just recently my son taught himself how to play, then re-taught me how to play!  We even get together and play with friends for game night!
Marquita S.
Richmond
All ages know how to play this game it's a classic. I remember playing it when I was in school, it was my favorite game. It was always fun to see who would say Uno, and how everyone else would react. Some people would congratulate you others would be competitive. This is a game I think will never get old, if you never played Uno give it a try.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
This is a family game staple. I do not know a family or
friend who doesn’t have this game in their collection. With that being said, it
is no surprise that this is one of my all-time favorite games to play with
family and friends. The cards are travel friendly, the rules are easy and it’s
a classic. My teens and their friends will play it with us when we hose family
game night. Also it is easy to pop in my purse and pull out at family
gatherings that are out and about. Highly recommend to all families. It is
helpful in introducing colors and numbers to children ages 3 or 4 and up. Love
love this family friendly game.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
What is there not to love about Uno?? I just got Uno cards for my six year old for his birthday. Such a fun card game. My family of 5 played it for at least a hour. I would recommend this to families, not only is it just a card game, you can use it for math skills, sorting colors and numbers! So fun!!
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
I love playing uno especially with my sisters. It was one of our favorite games to play when growing up and still is. Everyone gets so competitive and serious especially when someone throws down a draw four. It’s so much fun and you can play for hours. I would definitely recommend this game
Keara S.
Does anyone like playing the waterproof version in the pool?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
I played this when I was a kids and now I play it with my husband and kids. Who remembers playing this when they were a kid and who do you play it now with?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone still play this game?
Chantay W.
When you know you're about to win, do you slap down the card in a fancy way?
Vanessa c.
With who do you enjoy to play with this UNO card game?