BY MATTEL #1 in Games

Easy To Pick Up...Impossible To Put Down. Uno Card Game Is #1 For Family Fun! For Ages 7+ And 2-10 Players. Colors And Decorations May Vary. Contains: 108 Cards Instructions In Both English And Spanish Made In Usa

Mattel UNO Card Game
  • "Love to play this game with the family its simple enough for my little ones to play and equally fun for me and my other half to enjoy with the whole family or for our grown up friends!!!" in 39 reviews
  • "I play this every night with my daughter and no matter how short or long the games it is so much fun every single time!!" in 20 reviews
  • "Love love love it this is the greatest game to play with your family and friends when I play with my kids we just have so much fun the game can sometimes be long but it will never get boring" in 18 reviews
  • "This has been one of my favorite games since i was a child, and i never seem to get bored from it even though i play it almost three times each week." in 17 reviews
  • "Ive been playing this game since i was in grade school i still remember playing it with my friends in 3d grade, and a few years later playing it with my friends in Egypt." in 14 reviews
Every family needs this game.  It is great for bringing people of all ages and educational levels together.  I have used it to teach my children and grandchildren their numbers and colors.  It is inexpensive and easy to carry with you.  I love to give this as a gift.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
UNO Card game by Mattel is such a fun little game that is great for all ages. My kids grew up playing UNO and now that they are young adults they still love it!! It is fun to listen to them giggle and egg each other on when playing this card game. We take it to the beach and play it at night or if it happens to rain during our vacation. Easy to pack up as well.  Mattel UNO Card Game
Green B.
We've had one too many family arguments due to this game but that's expected. I've played this ever since our family moved to America when I was 7 years old. It's great to play even now as an adult. It's not too complicated to learn and it causes so many laughs and disappointments! We take it on long trips abroad because there's always downtime and it's so easy to take.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is one of our favorite games to play as a family!  I remember playing this game as a child at my Grandparents house all the time when my cousins and I would stay the night!

I hadn't played in years and just recently my son taught himself how to play, then re-taught me how to play!  We even get together and play with friends for game night!
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
Grew up playing this game and now my kids love it. It is my daughters favorite game . My son and I actually just finished a few hands just an hour ago. It is a classic that really never gets old and it is a game you can take just about anywhere. It isnt a hard game so its something pretty much the whole family can play.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
This is a family game staple. I do not know a family or
friend who doesn’t have this game in their collection. With that being said, it
is no surprise that this is one of my all-time favorite games to play with
family and friends. The cards are travel friendly, the rules are easy and it’s
a classic. My teens and their friends will play it with us when we hose family
game night. Also it is easy to pop in my purse and pull out at family
gatherings that are out and about. Highly recommend to all families. It is
helpful in introducing colors and numbers to children ages 3 or 4 and up. Love
love this family friendly game.
regina a.
lexington
This game is played often in my home with my teens. They love the competition. What tickles them the most is when they are able to lay a draw 2 on someone when they are close to going out. This game is a must in all household. Its a classic game from my childhood that I was happy to introduce to my children.
Kasi N.
Indianapolis
I absolutely love this game! I grew up playing it and now my daughter and I play it! My daughter is six years old and it was very easy for her to learn the game and now she is doing very well with it. It is a feel good game for me because I have memories playing it and I am also making memories now.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
What is there not to love about Uno?? I just got Uno cards for my six year old for his birthday. Such a fun card game. My family of 5 played it for at least a hour. I would recommend this to families, not only is it just a card game, you can use it for math skills, sorting colors and numbers! So fun!!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
As a BIG Mexican family, we found ourselves playing traditional Mexican games like Lotería (also a card game, similar to bingo persay), but UNO was an new addition to our family time and we LOVED it!!! The COMPETITION was on! Especially, when you get a color changer (wild) card so you can change the color and everyone hates you for it. LOL We also like it when you make someone draw cards (take 2 or draw 4), skip people, or reverse the direction. This is an exciting game to play with your family or with your friends, plus teaching newer generations of what real games ate about!!❤❤❤
Keara S.
Does anyone like playing the waterproof version in the pool?
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
I played this when I was a kids and now I play it with my husband and kids. Who remembers playing this when they were a kid and who do you play it now with?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone still play this game?
Chantay W.
When you know you're about to win, do you slap down the card in a fancy way?
Vanessa c.
With who do you enjoy to play with this UNO card game?