Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush

by Mattel

​Fully embrace the cuteness of the 50-year-old Yoda species with this adorable 8-inch plush toy. He may look like a Baby Yoda, but this lovable creature is referred to as "The Child." Inspired by the Disney+ live-action series, The Mandalorian, this sweet Star Wars plush toy makes a Force-sensitive addition to any fan's collection. Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly. Gender: unisex.

[product:star-wars-baby-yoda-8-plush] ? can be a good christmas present?
Start your review of Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush!
How would you rate this product?
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush uploaded by Ana R.
This is the best star wars plush. We love it. Specially my son. We are in love with our baby Yoda. Very cute. Great quality. I think a little pricey but my son happiness worth it.
Mary T.
Bel Aire, KS
Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush uploaded by Mary T.
Super cute stuffed animal. Big fans of the mandalorian and grogu! I may have started a collection ...
Annie C.
Porterville, CA
I love baby Yoda anything baby Yoda but this plushie is one of my favorites I sleep with it every night I can't get enough of him
Brooklyn B.
Buffalo, NY
It's very cute and squishy. It does have a little weight, so it can stand on it's own despite the bottom being kind of round. It does have a smile and a more pastel color so it will still be look nice displayed with other less alien stuffed toys.
Brian M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush uploaded by Brian M.
Have vinyl head version of this plush & it is a wonderful plush to have . I immensely enjoy it & am grateful I was able to get one 😁
Arganise  C.
Columbus, OH
Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush uploaded by Arganise  C.
What can I say? Life with baby yoda is great! My family commented that the eyes are creepy, but I'm just too in love with him to acknowledge it. This plush is great for fans who aren't looking for a model or animatronic version of baby yoda. He's soft, washable, and affordable.
Ellen E.
Lima, OH
I love love love baby yoda!! I grew up watching star wars n yoda, r2d2, n, c3po were my favorite characters! So, when " the child " came out, it was a huge hit not only 4 adults but kids n grandkids as well n i got them 1 if these plush baby yoda each! Not :ery expensive n would def recommend bc its still a hit n will b 4 generations 2 come
Selma  R.
San Jose, CA
Me encanta esta versión de mattlel 💚 es una buena réplica ya que he visto otros productos de diferentes martas y no se parecen demasiado a baby yoda y esta si 😍 es increíble para niños menores ya que la cara también es de peluche algo que lo hace manejable para cortas edades
Mia M.
West New York, NJ
Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush uploaded by Mia M.
Me encanta mi baby yoda ❤️ es tan lindo. Lo estuve buscando por mucho tiempo y lo conseguí en Walmart
Katie  Y.
Troy, MI
I love how soft this Yoda is. He sits on the corner of my bed. You should be able to get one of these for less than $10. It does not have any lights or electronics in it so it’s great a cuddle toy for younger kids. I would recommend this toy to anyone who likes Yoda.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Martha S.
il y a un an
Mattel Star Wars Baby Yoda 8" Plush ? can be a good christmas present?
Katie Y. il y a 10 mois
Absolutely! I think it would a great gift for any body you likes baby yoda.