BY MATTEL #13 in Games

Test Your Skills And Strategy! A Fresh New Look At The Classic, Strategic Card Game That's Been A Favorite With Children And Adults For Years. Skip-Bo Is The Ultimate Sequencing Card Game From The Makers Of Uno! Players Use Skill And Strategy To Create Sequential Stacks Of Cards. The First Player To Use All The Cards In Their Stockpile Wins. Be The First To Use All Your Cards By Creating Sequential Stacks, And You Totally Ace The Game! Each Player/Partner Is Dealt A Stockpile Of Cards And Then Attempts To Win By Playing All These Cards On Building Piles In Numerical Sequence From 1 To 12. Skip-Bo Is From The Makers Of Uno For Ages 7+ Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. see more...

• How long has this card game been around?3 Answers
  • Where can you buy this ? Is it available at Walmart ?9 Answers
  • This game kind of reminds me of UNO. Does it remind you of it too?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Skip Bo is probably one of my 5 top favorite card games. Easy to play, great game to have around for fun but still be able to hold a conversation. Recommended for any game night!
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I have played this game since I was a kid in the 80's. It is easy to play. You can end up with a quick handed game or one that takes a while. There is no real strategy to it. It is more or less a luck game. Kids will love it. If your kids know their numbers they will be able to play. It is packaged so you can fit it in your bag. I take it with me on vacations.
Teran F.
I agree it is must have! We first knew of it from my grandparents who play it in 60s just adult game now they have it for kids and adults and we play it every weekend on family game night it must fun plus during it we get so into we yelling at each other for either loosing or winning lol it's fun and affordable game cause it cost 6.99 for it. It's all by luck on winning.
Veronica S.
Skip bo is a fun game to play. I thought other games caused war in the house, but skip bo fights are extreme. This is a great game. We always have to reread the directions before playing because we always forget some of the rules.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
This is a must have in every household! I have played this game for years with my family. First with my mom and now with my own kids! You can buy this game at any retailer or big store. It helps my young kids with counting and number recognition. I highly recommend this game!
Christian M.
VERNON, NY
My family loves this game. It is very easy to learn. Very affordable and easily transportable. It can be addicting. We bought our game at walmart. It met all expectations for a card game. Reminiscent to rummy. I would recommend to other parents.
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
My family is a fourth-generation Skip-Bo Family. I played with my grandmother and my mom when I was a kid and now I play with my daughters! The game is easy to learn and the instructions are simple to follow. The game helps kids sequence a number line and challenges them to think critically and make smart strategic decisions on the fly. We love it!
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Absolutely loved this game as a kid and still love it as an adult. I like that you can play different variations and with numerous players. Recommend this to anyone looking for a family friendly game. We often play it at family get-togethers.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This is the best card game I've ever played! It's hard to explain but to so easy to play my friends family love it and I know kids love it too. So if your looking for a really fun game to play I would highly recommend this game! If your ever in the store check it out! It's super cheap. You won't regret getting it!
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
I love to play skipbo!!! I always played with my granny before she passed away it was her favorite game to play. The only reason I don't give it a 5 star is i hate the new color scheme now!!
Jessica Q.
Where can you buy this ? Is it available at Walmart ?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't this card game be played more often?
Jonna N.
This game kind of reminds me of UNO. Does it remind you of it too?
Jennifer S.
Saginaw, MI
How long has this card game been around?