BY MATTEL

Pictionary man game: pictionary man combines the classic pictionary game with charades, taking the fun to a whole new level! Electronic clues are revealed in the figure's foot to the player who must draw the clue on the character and accessory and act it out to get teammates to correctly guess the clue. The game now features new content and more than 2,000 electronic clues. With the 3-D character to draw on and the fun of acting out clues, pictionary man is a hilarious way to play in the world of pictures. Includes pictionary man, square drawing accessory, 1 dry erase marker, 1 wipe cloth and instructions. Ages 14 and older. see more...

Megan C.
Megan C.
Ehhh it's not my favorite but that's because the only one who'd want to play it is my disability sister and she doesn't know how to draw well, like at all and she doesn't understand what the product should look like. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I think playing on a big dry erase board or even pencil and paper is just as fun.
Becky W.
Becky W.
This game ended up being a lot more fun than i thought it would be. I am an absolutely terrible drawer and even i managed to get my point across.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
A nice spin to a classic game. some of the words/phrases are really obscure, but it's still super fun
z
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
This game is so fun! It doesn't take too long, but once it ends you want to play it over again
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This game is fun and quick! I love this game for something as a break with my group projects with friends or to break the ice with other individuals. It is easy to take on the go if you are going on a long trip and is something easy to bring to a sleepover or game night!
Atsidi S.
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
This game is pretty fun for parties, I usually play it when I have a lot of people over and we have nothing to do.
Giorgos P.
Giorgos P.
Paralimni
MATTEL PICTIONARY MAN is one of my favorite table games. I LOVE IT. I play it everyday with my friends and family. I take them wherever I go. I am sure that you will love them. I suggest them for you but prefer the waterproof edition because they are more safe.
XOXO,