by Mattel

MAD GAB Game: It's not what you SAY, it's what you HEAR! Try this: DEW WINO HUE. Repeat the words a few times aloud, and you're sure to guess that you are actually saying Do I know you? In Mad Gab, teams work to decipher groups of unrelated words into real phrases before time runs out. It's a game sure to spur laughter as friends speak this strange language, and then say the answer without even knowing it! Closed box. For 2 or more players. Ages 10 and older.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mattel Mad Gab Game - MATTEL, INC.!
How would you rate this product?
Howell
This game was fun but I could do without the mouthpiece it would not fit fully into my mouth and what I could fit ... hurt it would be nice if they made the mouthpiece a bit smaller so it doesn't pull at the lips and scratch up your gums I swear my lips were bleeding a bit on one side when I was done other then that. the colors are vibrant and bold the game title is fun looking it screams party time the cards are just the right size for little hands so this is a fun game to play with the whole fam or your bffs at a sleepover
Mattel Mad Gab Game - MATTEL, INC. uploaded by Jennifer B.
Mad Gab is a lot of fun to play, and I think it's perfect for game nights. This game is great for family and friends. I totally recommend  buying if you want to get together and  play with family or drinking game nights with friends. I have even bought this as a gift !
Portland
This is a fun game to play with friends and my 9 year old is just starting to get into it as well.  It’s a great concept and forces you to think about words in a way you don’t usually think about them.  That’s all part of the fun!  We’ve played this game for years and I’m happy it’s getting some attention from a new generation.
This is one of those games you either love or hate. Unfortunately of all the board games my family owns this is one that we rarely play. It is frustrating but not really in a fun way, some of the phrases and things really don't work and it just causes arguments. I know people who love it, though!
germantown, ohio
I'm really into complex board games, but when I play games with my family, they tend to want something more simple that everyone can jump into easily without much explanation. This game is perfect for that. It's simple, easy to understand, and will have everyone in tears from laughing so much.
This was a fun game. I would change the age range to a bit older. The sentences are a bit advanced, even th easy ones. However it definitely gets the belly laughs going when you hear everyone struggling to win. I would buy again but would probably think twice and try for a different game.
I liked the concept of the game however I did not like the layout. I would rather play something else like spades. I think if the layout were just a little bit different I would have liked it more. It's a good party game if nothing else thought. I would recommend this product 37/100
Great group / party game! I have only fond memories of this game, however, if you play it at 2 or 3 events and have a decent memory then the game becomes unfair for others. I would be super interested in expansion packs (maybe themed: TV, the 90's, Christmas, etc.).
Cincinnati
This game is fun to use with all ages. We keep it around for when all of our family comes to visit. It's really simple to teach a big crowd how to play without having to explain a lot. It definitely keeps everyone laughing which is a plus and no one leaves upset!
New Mexico
Hilarious fun. One of my favorites for sure. Try injecting different accents or celebrity impressions into the cards you read and it takes the game to a whole new level of laugh-out-loud funny. family wholesomeness at its finest. Don't sleep on the Mad Gab.