Mattel Mad Gab Game - MATTEL, INC. uploaded by Melissa M.Mattel Mad Gab Game - MATTEL, INC. uploaded by Alexandria L.

BY MATTEL

MAD GAB Game: It's not what you SAY, it's what you HEAR! Try this: DEW WINO HUE. Repeat the words a few times aloud, and you're sure to guess that you are actually saying Do I know you? In Mad Gab, teams work to decipher groups of unrelated words into real phrases before time runs out. It's a game sure to spur laughter as friends speak this strange language, and then say the answer without even knowing it! Closed box. For 2 or more players. Ages 10 and older. see more...

RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
A very fun game to play with other adults or your kids. There is a version I think that's easier for kids but the game is actually hilarious and fun to play. It gives you sentences that make no sense when u read them as they are and then the more you say them or the faster u say all the words together, u get the correct phrase.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is a pretty fun game. I haven't played in a really long time and I don't think I'd be able to play with my husband because he always hears things incorrectly LOL
Mia P.
This game is so much fun to play! We have family game nights and have a closet set aside for just games and this game is there. My children love this game. Adults love this game. I recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a lot of fun when a group gets together to play games, family game night or a for kids to play that are at least 9 or 10 or older so they understand the way to play
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
This game will keep you laughing for hours! We purchased this from Walmart and took it on our family camping trip. The game is very affordable and worth every penny! It more than exceeded my expectations! I would definitely buy again and recommend it to friends.