BY MATTEL #96 in Puzzles

Ker plunk game see more...

Katie H.
Katie H.
Decatur, IL
This game is really fun. I think it's the anticipation that the marbles will drop but you don't know when that makes it so fun!!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Summit, NJ
Best game ever! I had so much fun as a kid playing this with my family and friends. The great thing is that you can have just as much fun playing with one other person as you can with a large group (some games are boring with 2 people, but not Ker Plunk). Would definitely recommend to everyone with elementary-school aged children (there are a lot of little pieces, so not suitable for toddlers/little kids). Would also recommend to anyone who likes Jenga — it's super similar. The game gets more challenging as you remove more pieces, and therefore it becomes more exciting as you play. Everyone should have this game in their home!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
Game is kinda annoying to play. I didn't really enjoy playing this as a child and makes a lot of noise.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
I loved this game as a child. As an adult, not so much. Now, as an adult, I find it loud and quite annoying to set up, but the kids still love it.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
When I saw this pop up, it was amazing to get the wave of nostalgia. This is a lot more fun then you'd think, and I say that confidently because I play it with my grandmother *still* when ever we are in the mood for a game that isn't scrabble. Really light hearted and fun, and as a child I loved putting the sticks back in, trying my best to make it as sturdy and amazing as I could.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
This game is very nostalgic for me. My grandparents owned this game and I remember challenging, and being challenged by, my cousins. We would play this for hours on end.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Parry Sound, ON
We love this game! We have this at the trailer so when were vacationing in the summer and we get rained out, it's not so bad because we hide out and play ker-plunk!