Toys & GamesOutdoor Play EquipmentMattel
Mattel, Inc Ford F-150 Black by Fisher-Price

Mattel, Inc. Ford F-150 Black by Fisher-Price®

by Mattel

Miles of Smiles! Kids will get revved up for a real driving experience with two forward speeds, plus reverse, and rugged tires that perform on hard surfaces and grass. Driver-friendly features include Power-Lock® brakes, high-speed lockout for beginners (controlled by parents), and a comfortable interior with a roomy truck bed that's perfect for bringing extra toys along for the ride! Motoring Skills Learning to drive a "real" vehicle (that might look just like the one you drive!) fuels "grown-up" role play in an exciting way! They feel a sense of independence and control because they are literally in the "driver's seat"! It also promotes an understanding of cause and effect, balance and body awareness as kids learn how to go forward, backward, change speeds, steer and stop. Safety, Durability and Quality… Like every Power Wheels vehicle, this Ford F-150 is built Fisher-Price® tough, with innovative play and performance features you won't find in other ride-ons. Power Wheels® vehicles come with a comprehensive One Year Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty backed by over 300 service centers throughout the country. Before they're produced, Power Wheels® vehicles are put to the test on our own in-house Quality Assurance Test Track to ensure quality performance mile after mile. They're put to the test by kids, too, in the Fisher-Price® onsite Play Lab and through the Fisher-Price® in-home test program, to make sure they're age-appropriate, easy to operate and of course, fun to drive. What's In The Box? Power Wheels® Ford F-150, Power Wheels® rechargeable 12-volt vehicle battery, Power Wheels 12-volt charger and Owner's Manual.

Would I be able to try this product out ?
Is this really worth the money? I have a 2 year old and I am worried if I purchased he would grow out of it too fast. Is there a weight limit too?
Start your review of Mattel, Inc. Ford F-150 Black by Fisher-Price®!
How would you rate this product?
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,048 reviews
This battery powered ride along in Ford F150 black truck is the coolest thing ever. I wish I had one when I was a child. My grandson absolutely loved he is. He drive it around all the time.
Franny B.
Plainfield, IN
Esto es lo mejor por que para los niños le encantan por que es lo mejo🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😋🥰🥰😋🥰🥰😋😋😋😋
isabela P.
fort worth
This toy is so cute and is really good i like that car is good for your kids or brothers that you have like a present
Eric M.
1540 County Road 293
I would love to try it on my baby brother he would love it very very much and he would like it he would take it everywhere
Danielle M.
Bloomington, IN
We own 2 Power Wheels ride-on toys and they are the most used toys here! They last for years, also.
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Esta marca de juguetes me fascina es súper buena y duran bastante tiempo en muy buen estado quiero una para mi hijo
Marissa J.
I bought this mini car the last black friday.. ( $100) my daughter loves her car and now she can drive her little car
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Mattel, Inc. Ford F-150 Black by Fisher-Price® uploaded by Christine M.
Mattel, Inc. Ford F-150 Black by Fisher-Price® uploaded by Christine M.
I actually won this from Sears on Facebook during their Christmas season contests! I was pretty lucky since there were close to 4K people that tried. We haven't gotten it outside yet. So I have no idea how well it runs but my son and his friends love playing in it. It is quite expensive and I'm extremely thankful that I won it. I wouldn't have been able to buy it for him. I highly recommend getting your kid one if they love these kinds of toys and you have the money to do it.
anna P.
My brother loves this! We play outside for hours, the truck is very good quality! Is definitely worth the money, I will recommend this to anyone!! LOVE IT!
Alejandra O.
muy buen producto de calidad lo que todo niño y padre espera su costo es muy asequible en el mercado el sueño de todo niño no necesita mejoras ya que es muy buen producto un entrenimiento para los mas chiquitos de los hogares pues si hay algunos productos que son muy buenos en esta appMattel Dreamworks Turbo Shell Racer Ultimate Speedway Track Set