Toys & GamesToysMattel
Hot Wheels Ultimate Auto Garage

Mattel Hot Wheels Ultimate Auto Garage

by Mattel

Discover mega action and big adventures with the Ultimate Garage. This is the biggest Hot Wheels(r) garage EVER! With a variety of things to do, kids will be entertained for hours! And with 36 spots to park, kids can showcase and store all of their favorite cars. Once you've loaded your vehicles, take them on a variety of wild adventures. From air to land to sea, this set covers it all! An included helicopter waits on the helipad for the fire engine bell to sound - and light up - so it can fly to the rescue. Or make waves at the pier. Cars coming down the spiral will want to avoid becoming shark bait - this menace likes to munch! Keep the action rolling on land with two elevators, two ramps and a classic city scene. See which car is the fastest in a side-by-side race! Fuel up and tune up at the gas station and tune-up shop, both with realistic details. This garage serves up a world of Hot Wheels(r) excitement and hours of fun all in one epic play set. Includes five Hot Wheels(r) vehicles plus a helicopter to get the action started right away. And if that's not enough to stay entertained for hours, connect to other track and play sets (sold separately) to create an entire world of Hot Wheels(r)! Colors and decorations may vary.

What age was your child when you got this?
Does this do anything? It seems expensive for something that looks like it really is just a place to park cars. My son wants it for Christmas but I have a hard time spending nearly $100 for something with so little functionality. Help?
I have two boys, 6 and 5. They play rough with toys ie: they think cars need to "crash" all the time. Will this toy withstand the constant abuse? or will it break easily?
Start your review of Mattel Hot Wheels Ultimate Auto Garage!
How would you rate this product?
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Mattel Hot Wheels Ultimate Auto Garage uploaded by Laura K.
Mattel Hot Wheels Ultimate Auto Garage uploaded by Laura K.
My son loves hot wheels but because I live in a smaller apartment when he isn’t playing with the bigger sets I do try to take apart some of it just until he is ready to play but they are so cool from the smaller sets to the great big sets plus a lot of them connect together which is really cool to see this whole city come to life .
Annie M.
Somerset, NJ
Mattel Hot Wheels Ultimate Auto Garage uploaded by Annie M.
Es el regaloperfecto para un niño. es de Buena calidad, facil de armar. es ideal para un carto de juego. Tiene 4 pisos degarage y con 35 espocios para carros
Kim S.
Queens
I bought this for my 7 going in 8 year ild boy last christmas. It was really easy to put together. When i was done my boy had so much fun playing with it. I was so surprised with the length of time he played with the garage. It also hooks up to the other hot wheels tracks that he has which is amazing! I recommend it for any car loving kid. Totally worth every single penny.
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
This thing is huge but a delight to have. not just for boys but girls alike. my 2 year old loves gliding the cars all over and the colors are really vibrant. very happy with this toy
Kristi H.
Villa Rica, GA
This hot wheels set is a set that your child can play with for a long time. He absolutely loves it. It hold a slot of cars as well. We bought this at Toys R us. and it was like $120. He just hugged it in the store. Its a lot to put together. But it entertains him for hours. This is his favorite toy.
Ketta  L.
My 4 year old son loves this toy. He will spend hours playing with this toy. I strongly recommended watching a YouTube video on putting it together. My son watched it and told dad how to put it together. Also, this toy requires a lot space. It is at least 5 feet long.
Genie P.
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect gift for any toy car lover! So many ways to play and keep kids (and adults) entertained. We love that you can add track pieces to it and expand playtime! Highly recommended.
Ashley K.
The one gift my son has been asking for. I got it on sale more than 30% off original price. It’s currently still in the box which was quite heavy. I’m sure it will take time to set up but worth it to see his smile.
Natalie B.
This is such a nice toy. My kids love it. It's very durable. My tot used to pull up and cruise on it at almost thirty pounds and it never broke or tipped over. Most importantly it is loads of fun! Definitely get this for your little guys!
Nichole D.
This toy is the ONLY thing my 3yr old wanted for Christmas. I will say was a bit hesitant at first because the price is quite a bit more than the smaller tracks. First of all this box is huge!! if you have a Hot Wheels Enthusiast this is the toy for them. It has parking for over 30 cars!