BY MATTEL

Based on the hit Disney Channel movie "High School Musical 2," this DVD Board Game lets kids take part in the fun. Kids compete across several movie-based categories, as they watch video clips, original outtakes, and songs and dances from the movie. The player with the greatest knowledge of the movie wins. Players compete in four different categories: song, dance, questions and answers, and actual or not so. Knowledge of the movie helps players get call backs and may help them win the game. The winner of the game gets to star as the lead role. Video clips play on the screen as players make their way around the board, adding an exciting element to game play. This game set includes a board game, DVD game, and six character movers.  For 2 to 6 players.  Ages 8 & UP. PLEASE NOTE:  this product is encoded for US and Canadian standards. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
sam d.
sam d.
I used to play this! It's super fun, especially if you love the movies. It's worth it if you have younger kids.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a hardcore fan of this DCOM series! This game is really fun but I don't really have anyone who can challenge me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This is a great product! I love all the High School Musical movies and the game is great! It's easy and it's great for girls!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This game looks really fun and cool I loved the movies and ya I'm kind of older but I still enjoyed them would love to check out the game
Emily G.
Emily G.
Do you baby'sit? Then you need this game! It's a great and fun way to keep kids occupied while their parents are out on the town.
I think this board game would be good for a little girl but for adults it really isn't suitable. But hey, I'm all about the little ones having fun!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This is a great game for teens who are into high-school musical
Easy to play and not that many pieces
Good price
Martha L.
Martha L.
Brownsville, Texas
I used to play this game with my cousins. It was really fun for me since I knew a lot about the movie, however, for my cousins it wasn't.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Keeps you busy, can get a lil boring but interesting
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My 11 year old daughter absolutely loves any and everything HSM!! This is an absolute plus in her book.
Natalie V.
Is this game fun?
Selena D.
Selena D.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this suitable for a 7 year old?
Racheal  E.
Racheal E.
Cedar Springs, MI
Is this game still available to buy at any retailers or just online?
Jade N.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
How nostalgic does HSM make you guys feel?