BY MATTEL

Based on the hit Disney Channel movie "High School Musical 2," this DVD Board Game lets kids take part in the fun. Kids compete across several movie-based categories, as they watch video clips, original outtakes, and songs and dances from the movie. The player with the greatest knowledge of the movie wins. Players compete in four different categories: song, dance, questions and answers, and actual or not so. Knowledge of the movie helps players get call backs and may help them win the game. The winner of the game gets to star as the lead role. Video clips play on the screen as players make their way around the board, adding an exciting element to game play. This game set includes a board game, DVD game, and six character movers.  For 2 to 6 players.  Ages 8 & UP. PLEASE NOTE:  this product is encoded for US and Canadian standards. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley B.
Jonesboro, AR
vanessa c.
Found this at a yard sale and had to have it. Brought back many memories of watching the High School Musical movies with my best friend. We played it recently and laughed the whole time at everything we remembered. game is really simple which is great for explaining it to little kids! My younger cousins love playing this game when i baby'sit the!m! Which is also great because it keeps them entertained
Mikayla K.
This game is really simple which is great for explaining it to little kids! My younger cousins love playing this game when i baby'sit the!m! Which is also great because it keeps them entertained
Elizabeth M.
Mooresville, NC
This is a really cool game to play with a bunch of people. Make sure you've seen the first two movies though, some of the questions get a bit tricky! Also, you might want to make sure that you have a few people to play, it was no fun with just two.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
The kids LOVE playing this on Sunday Fun day. It's interactive and it gets us together talking, catching up etc. Need another version though because they're wearing it out lol
alecia b.
Clarkston, MI
My 11 year old loves to sing and dance and when I bought this game I thought it would end up in the game closet and forgotten but it's still in her room and when her frin da come over they have a blast playing it
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
My daughter loved this game! It was very easy for her to play and she played it for days. I however never watched the movie so I didn't find it very entertaining.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Oh my gosh! I used to have this game, this game was so much fun. I still love watching high school musical. This is a great gift for any high school musical fan.
Maribel M.
Rialto, CA
I love this game its a family game and its so fun lol and ill recommend this to everyone so when your bored you can just play this and not be bored anymore :)
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
This game is only for those avid High School Musical dans since it test your knowledge of the movie ! It is a fun way to put those little brains to work !
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this game boring.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Is this game fun?
Selena D.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this suitable for a 7 year old?
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
How nostalgic does HSM make you guys feel?
Racheal  E.
Cedar Springs, MI
Is this game still available to buy at any retailers or just online?