BY MATTEL

Dance and sing with Hannah Montana during her first year of high school with this performance-based DVD game. Features trivia, songs and dance moves from the second season of the hit Disney Channel show. Teen pop sensation Hannah Montana stars in this all new Second Edition multi-activity DVD game. Players compete to be the first to make it to the stage and "rock out the show" just like their favorite singer. Along the way, they must earn tokens by winning challenges, which include singing the lyrics to Hannah s songs, posing for the paparazzi, guessing Hannah s fashion sense, and answering questions about the show.Includes DVD, game board, die, four movers game tokens, and instructions. For 2 to 4 Players.  Ages 6 & Up. see more...

Rebecca G.
Sioux Falls, SD
I originally got this game 6 years ago when it had first came into stores. I was literally obsessed with Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana and I just had to have this game. I read the back of the box and it sounded like an exciting/fun game but then I buy it and bring it home to play it and it is really really boring! The only thing that got use from me was the DVD.
Lorna R.
A lot of us know Miley Cyrus as Hanna Montana. If you grew up watching her you will know that this is a fun game for girls because they know her from the show. You can make up your person and try to level up with your friends. This would be a great game for girls to play for hours. Then mom can get a break for a while your kids have a blast.
Jonna N.
I think my favorite kind of Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana (Even though I know she has to grow up and express herself however she wants). I still get her songs stuck in my head and this game helps get them out of my head. If you are a fan of Hannah Montana, then you should definitely play this game.
Rachel H.
I use to love this game when I was younger. Now that I'm older of course I hate it but that's because its meant for kids. So putting that fact aside it's a great game for preteens to play when their having sleep overs and stuff.
jill b.
palm bay, FL
Even though hannah montana has been over my kids are big fans they have the dvd game and play it with there friends over and over what a great almost classic game
Kelly S.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
This is a really cute product but really what happened to Miley Cyrus? You might want to consider her current persona before getting the kids hooked.
Antonia M.
I bought this for my daughter a few years ago while the whole Hannah Montana phase was going on. My daughter loved playing this game with her friends
Martha F.
chula vista, CA
!this product is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love the quality and its s reasonable price must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desiree A.
Awesome! Hannah montana was my favorite shows off all times I enjoy watching it all time and having it there whenever I want to watch it.
Kee R.
If your kid loves Hannah Montana then they'll have fun playing this. Else it will be played for max two times and will be out of sight.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I wonder if this would be a good gift for someone older?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Would this be a good gift to give someone.
jill b.
palm bay, FL
Does anyone know if you can still buy this game besides online?
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
Where can i buy this?
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
Exactly what does the DVD do? Is it just like a show or is it an interacting DVD?