BY MATTEL

The beloved game of quick sketches and hilarious guesses now features three innovative, new ways to play! Mirror, Mirror: trace on one side of the window while your teammate follows along with a marker on the other side; Action: pull your clue, then use the window to act it out; Classic: the Pictionary game you know and love. It also features a large group display, stand, timer, and pen. With 750 clues, the guesses can be just as hilarious as the sketches! For 3 or more players. Ages 8 and older. A whole new way to play Pictionary 3 ways to play: Action, Mirror Mirror and Classic Trace along with your teammate or act out your clue Or play a game of Classic Pictionary Includes frame display, stand, timer, pen and cards with 750 clues Product Dimensions: 13 x 2.4 x 10.5 inches see more...

RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
I played the original pictionary my entire childhood with all the adults at every get together My family had. Loved the game bc I loved draweing so of course I had to buy this to get my kids to play. And my family loves it
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Pictionary is so much fun. The words aren't that hard to draw so it's great for all ages. I still enjoy playing with my adult friends but I loved the game even more as a child.
naf C.
I think this game is actually hilarious, majorly because I am not very good at drawing and so most of the times. the people I play with don't get what I drew. But when someone else draws, others and I can get it right sometimes. I think it's a fun game to buy. It's definitely worthy for the price that it comes with.
Kristen D.
If you love to draw then you will love this game! It's a great couples game in my opinion! My husband and I are competitive!! We both can't draw that well so it gets funny between the both of us! Try it out!
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
Absolutely love this version of pictionary! It's gives you 3 cards to choose from and the categories are different. Not o to can you have a blast with kids it's even better with adults! I paid $20 for it and it was the best money I've spent for a game in a long time! I highly recommend!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a real fun game to get the kids and relatives together for a night of laughs and good times. one of the best games I've bought so far
Victoria r.
who else has/had this game or even played it before? i think this was always a fun game to play. very interesting
Gracie K.
Vienna, WV
Pictionary is one of my family's favorite games! It's very fun and I would recommend it to everyone.
Lacie H.
Great game for family get togethers. We have a ton of fun laughing and giggling playing this game
Allison J.
I love this game. it was a great hit for board night with all my friends ranging ages 18- 23!