Mattel Electronic Game Ages 8 and up, 1 ea

by Mattel

Can t get enough of Tetris? Then this is the version for you! With three challenging modes to choose from - Marathon, Ultra, and Race; the super-sleek design enhances game play, and the auto backlight makes it perfect for viewing indoors or at night. 2 AA Batteries included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mattel Electronic Game Ages 8 and up, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love Tetris this is a great game because it is portable and can challenge you to think quickly. ” in 1 review
“Great for a car ride if you need something to do, that or if your on a long road trip or something.” in 1 review
“I remember playing this at my grandma's house all the time, I had a lot of fun with it it kept mme busy while I was there. ” in 1 review
Tenía uno cuando era niña y mi hijo mayor también llegó a tener uno, bien divertido y pasar el tiempo jugando
My daughter has this and I think I play it more then she does. Lol, but she does take on car rides.
Newmanstown, PA
Greensboro, NC
Waterloo, IA
I got this for the kids but I play it more! my children are into more advanced games but I love it!
Crown Point, IN
My mom used to have this. Used it a lot when traveling 2.5 hours to see my aunt and uncle.
Murfreesboro , TN
I had one of these when I was a kid and it was essential for surviving long car trips.
Holden , LA
This toy aint all bad . I love games like theses . I would recommend this to anyone .
La compré como un obsequio hacia mi hermano y a el le gusto mucho, se entretiene demaciado jugando aunque la luz led no  se ve tanto en plena luz, debe usarlo een un lugar con poca luz para que estas puedan verse. Pero es un buen juguete, me gusto 🎈✨
Miami , FL
this game is really old haha ​​I remember having it when I was little and now when I grew up I bought it from my children, I feel it is a way to link them with more basic games but just as entertaining and good for the mind