Mattel Electronic Game Ages 8 and up, 1 ea

by Mattel

Can t get enough of Tetris? Then this is the version for you! With three challenging modes to choose from - Marathon, Ultra, and Race; the super-sleek design enhances game play, and the auto backlight makes it perfect for viewing indoors or at night. 2 AA Batteries included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mattel Electronic Game Ages 8 and up, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love Tetris this is a great game because it is portable and can challenge you to think quickly. ” in 1 review
“Great for a car ride if you need something to do, that or if your on a long road trip or something.” in 1 review
“I remember playing this at my grandma's house all the time, I had a lot of fun with it it kept mme busy while I was there. ” in 1 review
Mattel has a variety of electronic games that me and my daughter enjoy playing together. I have some toys from Mattel that would be considered vintage now but are still working and fun. I like the newer games they have out now like Squawk the egg laying chicken game. The game is easy, fun, and makes funny squawking noises.
pekin, illinois
I loved these games as a younger kid, there are so many different games from football and soccer to racing games. The games are also fairly cheap and will last forever. Id love to see more updated versions of the games with better graphics.
Brookville
I love these games. They are easy to take with you no matter where you go. It's also easy to give to a kid or even past time to play while you're waiting on an appointment.
Clearfield
My kids have lots of fun with these have lots of these one for everyone there not to expensive very responsible priced .. they work good never have a problem with them .. I would recommend these to everyone with kids . The kids take them with them when they go anywhere..
Leawood
Simple little game that's a great time waster for a certain amount of time, I would highly suggest these to a person/child needing to step away from high tech items!

While being a more low tech in comparison to more current day electronic toys, it doesn't make it any less fun, entertaining, or at the very least charming!

Being sturdy and well made, they'll well outlive their potential weaker current day tech relatives, and with them being cheaper you could easily afford to get them over current day video game items.

Downside being they often make annoying music, but sometimes you can mute them.

Fun little item to have in your electronic/toy collection!

Downside being they often make annoying music, but sometimes you can mute them.

Fun little item to have in your electronic/toy collection!
South Euclid
Excellent game to buy for your kids! It is loaded with a lot of games. My daughter has not stopped playing with it. I thought she was maybe too young to be able to play on it but the toy met my expectations for sure even for a 5 year old. I would recommend this toy for certain!
Wyandotte
I grew up playing this on my families car rides down south. Its both affordable and convenient. I wouldn't change anything on this classic game. I would recommend for any family who is traveling.
glendale
It is very old school grew up with me mom playing these games. Great way to pass time but I don’t know if this generation of kids would actually play this.
Dallas, TX
Helped my son to learn patience and not get mad so easily. Depending on your area it may be expensive. It was pretty affordable and got it on Groupon.
Hamilton, NY
This is a great! Tetris is a great simple game that is easy to learn but with challenging levels as well! And plus it's perfect for potable game play.