Mattel Electronic Game Ages 8 and up, 1 ea

by Mattel

Can t get enough of Tetris? Then this is the version for you! With three challenging modes to choose from - Marathon, Ultra, and Race; the super-sleek design enhances game play, and the auto backlight makes it perfect for viewing indoors or at night. 2 AA Batteries included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mattel Electronic Game Ages 8 and up, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love Tetris this is a great game because it is portable and can challenge you to think quickly. ” in 1 review
“Great for a car ride if you need something to do, that or if your on a long road trip or something.” in 1 review
“I remember playing this at my grandma's house all the time, I had a lot of fun with it it kept mme busy while I was there. ” in 1 review
326 east high ST
I love these games. They are easy to take with you no matter where you go. It's also easy to give to a kid or even past time to play while you're waiting on an appointment.
Clearfield
My kids have lots of fun with these have lots of these one for everyone there not to expensive very responsible priced .. they work good never have a problem with them .. I would recommend these to everyone with kids . The kids take them with them when they go anywhere..
Leawood
Simple little game that's a great time waster for a certain amount of time, I would highly suggest these to a person/child needing to step away from high tech items!

While being a more low tech in comparison to more current day electronic toys, it doesn't make it any less fun, entertaining, or at the very least charming!

Being sturdy and well made, they'll well outlive their potential weaker current day tech relatives, and with them being cheaper you could easily afford to get them over current day video game items.

Downside being they often make annoying music, but sometimes you can mute them.

Fun little item to have in your electronic/toy collection!

Downside being they often make annoying music, but sometimes you can mute them.

Fun little item to have in your electronic/toy collection!
South Euclid
Excellent game to buy for your kids! It is loaded with a lot of games. My daughter has not stopped playing with it. I thought she was maybe too young to be able to play on it but the toy met my expectations for sure even for a 5 year old. I would recommend this toy for certain!
Wyandotte
I grew up playing this on my families car rides down south. Its both affordable and convenient. I wouldn't change anything on this classic game. I would recommend for any family who is traveling.
Hamilton, NY
This is a great! Tetris is a great simple game that is easy to learn but with challenging levels as well! And plus it's perfect for potable game play.
Livermore Falls
This is the best games ever. I enjoy watching my kid play and learn. I expected a little more from it but it was worth what I paid for it.
Austin
I would play these games for hours and hours anx hours and hours on end. That is why i only gi e it two stars because its very addicting
Bethel Park
This item did not hold the attention of my son but for the price it is inexpensive. Maybe if you had a version he could build?
Great for boring car rides and long sits on the toilet. Tetris is the ole faithful. Its fun and simple. It just doesn't get old.