BY MATTEL

Disney Toy Story Wrangler Woody Action Figure: 4" figure created in true to Toy Story style Woody action figure Simple articulation and recognizable details from the movies see more...

Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
The quality of this phenomenal and it makes a great collectors' item! I collect Toy Story toys and was so happy to add this piece to my collection. Inexpensive and great quality makes me a happy camper.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
We love Toy Story and this is a cute little action figure without a ton of little parts.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
I bought these toy for my little cousin and he loved it!!! & to be honest i loved it too i didn't even want to give it to him hah
Kiamesha B.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
You story is one of the best movies made so doesn't want a toy of Woody?! The bottom of his shoe says Andy and it lasted quite a while but I do remembering it costing a bit much.
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
My son got this for his 4th birthday he loves toy story woody and buzz! this is a must have for any fan seems very durable hes still going strong!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
My Grandson loves his Woody action figure. He has a lot of toys but looks for Woody all the time.
Teri s.
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
Every child has to have something from toy story. We have every character of course and he loves all of them a ton. Toddler approved for sure