Mattel Bounce Off Game

by Mattel

Ready for a bounce-off? It s the ultimate head-to-head competition game for young adults and families. Flip over a challenge card to determine the pattern. Then, race to recreate the pattern by bouncing balls into the grid. The first to complete the pattern wins the card and the first to earn 3 cards wins the game. Includes 9 challenge cards, 16 balls and a game grid. For 2-4 players.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mattel Bounce Off Game!
Virginia Beach
We bought this game as a Christmas gift for our 9 year old son. It seemed like it would be a fun and interactive game the whole family would enjoy. It definitely fell below our expectations. The set up and rules were both easy. However, the fun factor and execution factor were not good. I wouldnt buy again.
Waynesburg
I like this game. It’s easy and simple to catch onto. However, after awhile it tends to get old and the plastic balls go everywhere, which is a hassle because I have rescue animals in the house. Cute game though!
Twentynine Palms
Super fun! This game is awesome! My son and I love playing! We race each other and it makes it halarious because you have to aim where the ball will bounce. Not to easy when your trying to go super fast.
Columbia
Bounce Off is so much fun! My husband and I often play this game with my parents. You can play by yourself, with one person, or you can play in teams! Definitely a hit in our house!
ballston spa
We were not a fan of this game. While the idea behind it is interesting and reminds me sort of the carnival game, I Got It! It can be stressful for children to play. The balls obviously bounce everywhere which might not be as big as an annoyance for some. For us, our corgi would grab the balls and put them in his hiding spot 🙄 The overall quality was also lacking. This game might be fun for older teens, but for the young child age bracket, we were not that impressed.
La Puente, CA
This game is fun for the whole family, the concept is easy to understand. I do find it a little bit harder for younger kids especially if they get frustrated easily. My oldest daughter loved it and was something that we found more competitive than we thought. This is definitely something to pull out during a party makes for a good time.
Clearwater, KS
I purchased this for my son, who has autism. I thought it would be a great game for him to keep him occupied and to try and play with him. It was a little hard to play for us. The price was not too bad for it. I would not purchase this again of we ever lost any parts. It pretty much has sat on a shelf for years
Pittsburgh
This game was unknown to me when I purchased it. It was amusing and entertaining to play. We spent too much time chasing balls around the house and still can't find one. Lol
Mesa, AZ
We love this game for a fun double date at home. It can get VERY competitive, in the most fun way! It seems like such a simple game, we were hesitant to even try it out when we first we're gifted it...but we always have a great time. I only wish there were more cards/patterns for it.
Palm Bay
The game is a creative new play on family games. The only negative is that there are not a lot of cards to complete and they are not very challenging. It would be fun to have a card expansion pack with some more challenging designs to complete. Beer Pong that’s family friendly.