Mattel Barbie Fashion Mix 'n Match Teresa Doll

by Mattel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mattel Barbie Fashion Mix 'n Match Teresa Doll!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica F.
Gillsville, GA
My 8 year old daughter loves this Surprise Barbie! She’s a huge Barbie fan so she loved getting to open all of the surprises included in this. She received the one with the veterinarian and artist. She loved the kitten painting and art supplies. Her favorite thing to do is always changing clothes so she loves having more outfits to use and play with. This is a great concept for Barbie fans who will love the surprise blind bag nature of opening everything up and adding to their collections.I would love to make my daughter happy.
T.B.T.15 0.
Annandale, VA
I love it becuase it has extra clothing and it already has a hairsyle i fell like it's gonna be fun to play with the Barbie dolls.
Graciela B.
Dundee, FL
My daughter loves this doll very stylish. Also has the outfit changes in a modern fashion type and it's a great price too very effective
Alma V.
Todas las Barbies le gustan a mi hija a pesar de que ya tiene 10 años,y en realidad creo que me gustan mas a mi que a ella
Wendi C.
Slidell
Actually I purchased the nurse Barbie doll for my little girl. She loves her. The dolls haven't changed at all. The only things that have changed is the boxes they come in. Other than that I would and will continue to do so. I played with Barbie when I was younger and I enjoyed it when I was younger and I'm 29 now so.
Nicole M.
Charlotte
My 4 year old has just became obsessed with barbie and I am loving it. I have passed down some of my own barbies that are 25-30 years old and she is loving them. We love this barbie because she is a little different than the regular barbie. My little girl loves fashion already and this doll gives her the options to change outfits.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This doll was a birthday present for my daughter. She absolutely loved it because it came with so many mix and match accessories. The doll is well made and appropriately priced. I would recommend this doll to anyone.
Joanna G.

Barbie dolls were always my favorite toys, I was addicted to them and collected them, awakens our imagination and enhances the female figure, I don't have girls, but if I had them I would definitely buy Barbie. The price is not very affordable, it's the only thing I have against

Skarlett C.
Guaranda
Me parece una muñeca barbie muy hermosa y muy a la moda, quisiera tener una para poder regalarle a mi hija pequeña ya que le encanta jugar con las muñecas Quisiera tener una por favor 💕💕💕
Evelin H.
glorieta de colon #180
La muñeca favorita de mi niñez ,me gustaría por lo menos tener su colección para poder recordar cómo era antes

Looking for your answer?