Mattel Angry Birds Knock On Wood Game

by Mattel

Based on the popular mobile phone app, the angry birds knock on wood game lets you build, launch and destroy structures. To play this kids' board game, players draw a mission card and build the structure shown before their opponents launch an angry bird and knock it down. This angry birds board game includes 3 angry birds, green pigs, slingshot-style launcher, structure pieces and mission cards. Fans of the app will love this angry birds game.

Where can i get this
Start your review of Mattel Angry Birds Knock On Wood Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My son loves playing this with my husband.” in 1 review
great game set ” in 1 review
Italy
When this came out I had to buy it! My niece just HAD to have it! As soon as we got it home she tore into it so eager to play and that's where it went downhill for us unfortunately. The structures are somewhat difficult for kids and balancing the pigs is no fun either. Then you have to use only a certain bird/birds to knock everything down. It gets boring fast and putting it back in the package is a task in it self I dont recommend this "game" for kids who get bored easily or are on the younger side keira was 6 at the time. It'll just give you a headache in the end.
Spotsylvania, VA
My friends and I have played this game so many times, eventually, we stopped using the accompanying cards, and started creating our own combinations, just to see how wacky we could build, and have the birds still knock them over. Also, very kid friendly, and special needs friendy, as the creation builds are pictoral, and all you do is copy the pattern. Have played with both categories of players with great success!
Portland
There are a lot of pieces to this game.  We originally bought it because our son was a big fan of the app, but we’ve only played it a handful of times.  Pieces are small and easy to lose and, honestly, if you’re a fan of the concept, just play Angry Birds in one of the 300 platforms it’s available on electronically.
McMinnville
My son got this as a reward and he liked it for a while. Now he mainly uses the pieces for imaginary play. It kept him busy longer than some of the other tpys and gifts we have gotten him. It exceeded my expectations because of how it kept my kid's interest longer than I had expcted.
brownsvillle
my son love the angry birds game in my phone and when he saw this game he love to play it because its a game where he could play with other people instead of playing alone!!! love it
Norwalk, IA
This game is only fun for so long. Knocking pieces over again and again gets boring after a while. My kids loved to just play and use their imagination after the game got tiresome
Dayton, OH
Angry Birds Knock on Wood Game was actually more fun than i expected it to be. My son loves it and asks to play it several times a week. It was a good value for the price and a cute game. I definitely recommend adult supervision as i have noticed kids like to sling shot things at more than just the game pieces!
San Antonio , TX
My son loves and still enjoys playing with this set. Not only does he get to brainstorm different ways to build but he also has to brainstorm ways to tumble all the pigs in one go! He definitely enjoys playing this game and I often join in on the fun too.Mattel Angry Birds Knock On Wood Game
My kids loved this game and the idea of real life angry birds. I love that it took a game off a phone and gave them the chance to play it without a screen in their faces. However stepping on them is worse than Legos and pieces are easily lost, but that's my kids not the games problem lol
This was a bit of a disappointment for my son. I bought this when he was obsessed with the game. The problem is that the slingshot device does not propel the characters well at all. The game ended up serving more as play figures and was not used as a game at all.