BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This fine clear setting spray helps makeup stay put, and helps control shine for beautiful-looking skin. Infused with Vitamin B, E, Arctium Majus Root to help hydrate, soothe. The lightweight, comfortable formula helps improve makeup wearability, and prevent color from running or fading. see more...

L L.
This is the best drug store setting spray I've tried. It works well and holds my makeup until I remove it. I don't suffer from oily skin, so I can't comment on how it works for those who do suffer from oily skin. But on my dry, ultra sensitive skin it works like a charm. Now I've read and heard lots of reviews that the sprayers are "spitty" I didn't have that problem until this new bottle and it was Horrible! The spray would turn every time I pushed the pump down causing spray to get on only one side of my face. Thankfully I had my last bottle still, so I just transferred sprayers and we are back to working like a charm. I will hold on to that sprayer from now on in case any of my others are terrible. Great setting spray and a great price! Matte Magic Mist & Set
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
I think for the price of this product that it is pretty good. I don’t think that it is a setting spray that makes my makeup last a super long time or anything but it does help all of the powders set down and sink into the skin and just give your makeup an overall finished look. It also works well for wetting eyeshadows for a more intense look. I feel that it does help my makeup last but just not for very extended periods of time. For the price of the product though I think it is worth it.
Junior H.
Tampa
I am in Florida most of the year and anyone who does not sweat here is not human.  This works. It is only the second product of theirs I have tried but hope to try more in the future.
It kept my make up set all day without any problems even when I was sweating. I dabbed my brow and no makeup on my tissue. Its a hit for me.
Nada T.
I am not going to lie, I'm a big girl. I get misty myself. You know, I don't sweat, I glisten. LOL. Also, I got a bit of baggage when it comes to my chin area, so it is expected for my makeup to come off by the end of the day. Let me just tell you, after several sprays of this setting spray, YOUR MAKE UP WILL STAY ON ALL DAY. Through sweat, some rubbing, etc. Literally, this mist is PHENOMENAL. I can't wait to try Elf's Active line to see what their products have to offer. But surely they will NOT dissappoint if they're anything like this set spray. WOW. THANK YOU ELF!
Regan C.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MATTE SETTING SPRAY!!! I love to spray this all over my face and neck. If I don’t have this in my makeup doesn’t set and it smears. I can spray this and spray this it feels so hydrating but yet it looks like my Makeup is matte and I love it so much. $6 is so worth it
Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a pretty decent setting spray. It actually does make the makeup last most of the day. Days that I work I'll apply the makeup around 2pm and take it off around 12am when I get back, and I find the makeup is still in tact for the most part. Eyes not so much, but definitely the face makeup stayed put. This is pretty good for a drugstore spray. Would recommend.
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
This setting spray works great, especially for $3! I wouldn't say it makes my makeup last all day long but it lasts about 6 hours which is pretty good! I also like that the mist isn't overwhelming. It has a great mist to it. e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set
Monica G.
I really like the elf spray especially for the price. It works well to help your makeup stay in place. The mist on the bottle is amazing and I continue to use the bottle with other sprays even when I am done with the spray. I would highly recommend and will repurchase.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This was the first drugstore setting spray I ever purchased. I liked that it was so reasonably priced for under five dollars and provided a super matte finish. On the other hand I didn’t like that the spray nozzle didn’t always spray product evenly on your face and could sometimes spray too much product at once which could mess up any makeup looking
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
For the couple of $ that this costs, it competes with a lot of the bigger brands. No it may not be as luxurious as the $30 Setting Spray, but it gets the job done. It helps your makeup to last longer. The formula does not contain alcohol (which many Setting sprays do especially cheaper ones) which I count as a major plus. Alcohol is not something that should be used on your face in skincare EVER! There are about 4 parabans listed as the last ingredients in the formula. All and all, I recommend giving this a try.
Dayana V.
I've been curious about the spray just because it claims it's a matte finish, does anyone know if it actually does keep you matte?
Tara R.
Matte Magic Mist & Set opinions on this product? I wanna try it!
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Matte Magic Mist & Set is this a good setting spray? Ive never used setting spray? Recommendations