Matte for Men Man Powder uploaded by Carson P.

BY MATTE FOR MEN

A man s best friend...the re-introduction of a "classic"  with a modern approach!   Our dual-action formula contains the highest quality cornstarch for wetness control and pure baking soda to help eliminate odor. Aloe extract combines with these key ingredients to help keep a man s skin feeling dry and fresh. Perfect for after shower use or at the gym. As we like to say..."You know where to use it!"   see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
My husband used this. He,told me that he didn't enjoy it very much. Why i don't understand but he said he didn't like it
Carson P.
Love this product because it helps keep me dry all day long AND its all natural. The baking soda also helps control late day odor :). I was told about this product by a friend of mine that is a professional athlete and he was spot on...its a great way to stay comfortable all day long.
Steve S.
I have tried a bunch of powders for men, and this is by far the best. It's all natural and stops odor and wetness. I don't mind spending the money for a product that works as well.
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Recommend it for any guy, it is natural and supposedly works pretty well for controlling wetness and odor