by Matte For Men

Proven to be highly effective in extreme conditions ... from the ski slopes to the Arizona desert ... this refreshing formula contains organic citrus essential oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, shea butter, Vitamin E, and SPF 15 . The conditioning blend will protect and shield the lips against harsh environmental factors. It will not leave a "glossy" shine on your lips like other lip care products can. A convenient twist tube makes for easy use.

Where do you buy this??
Start your review of Matte For Men Hydrating Citrus Protective Lip Balm with SPF 15, 0.15-Ounce (Pack of 3)!
3 years agoRio Grande Cy, TX
I got this hydrating lip balm for my boyfriend and he loves it. It was his first time using it and very easy to apply on lips. It is very nicely packaged and ready to use. Most definitely will buy again!
3 years ago
My husband is obsessed with this. He says it is elegant manly chapstick... his lips look nice. His friends are weird when he fussy shows it to them then they end up getting some. I don't know what it is with this stuff...
3 years agorockwell
My friend loves this mens hydrating lip balm. He said it works very well and it is totally affordable and worth the price. He gets his at his local drugstore so i can say from his review it is worth buying
2 years agoWillingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
3 years agoMichigan City, IN
Most men don't wear Chapstick but once I got this for my man he has absolutely loved it and he can now say goodbye to chapped lips!!
3 years agoBradenton, FL
My boyfriend loves this it is his go to lip balm and he likes that it's matte and not glossy like most lip balms
3 years agoNorth Bergen, NJ
Love this, hydrates my lips so great and it's also long lasting and Very affordable , it's my go to lip balm!!!!!
3 years ago
Es muy bueno y sus 3 pack es un deal .. de verdad si necesitas humectar tus labios debes comprar este lip balm
3 years agoToronto, Ontario
This is a lifesaver really !! And it's also helpful during the months of winter... definitely recommend!
3 years agoPorto Alegre
Deve ser ótimo, eu gostaria de ter um, ou ao menos testar, deve ser muito bom, um dia eu compro ainda