BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant... see more...

Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché)
  • "Love this pigment. Bite beautys formula is smooth and creamy. Like any cream lipstick there is colour transfer. But it lasts several hours and is easy to reapply and be precise with the thin design" in 3 reviews
Amanda W.
Prince Rupert
Love bite beauty! I got the birthday present at Sephora and the colour is great! I love it. I don’t remember the name. I also made my own matte lipstick at the bite beauty lab which was an amazing experience
Em[ily] S.
Hamilton , ON
Alyssia M.
Montreal
This colour is to die for. It’s the perfect light pink/nude and pairs well with so many glosses and so many makeup looks! Definitely a staple in my makeup collection!
Shaira O.
I love this lisptick, is fancy, practical. I bought it online and specially this color match with every kind of makeup, either during rhe day and also during rhe night with darker eye shadows. Is one of my favorite!
skye w.
St. Catharines
love the formula of this and also the application! very pigmented, a very pretty nude that can match with a lot. i love the tip that it has because it makes it easier to get a more precise outline of my lips. i would buy again.
Annie H.
Toronto
Love these lip crayons from BITE. Love Bite in general and these are definitely a great addition to their line. These are opaque and longlasting. I like using the white one (blanc) to blend into the center of my lips for a more pouty look. They don't dry out my lips at all even though they're matte. I've recommended these to friends as well :)
Meagan H.
Owen Sound, ON
Absolutely amazing formula. I got mine free but I think I would pay the price to have the product now that I've tried it and really enjoyed it.
Leora N.
Toronto
So beautiful! Bought in a value set at Sephora and I didn’t expect to wear it as much as I do. I find it works best with a hydrating balm under
I really enjoyed this product. Love the fine tip, makes it easy to line your lips without a lip liner. The wear time is also decent.
Natalina. C.
Ottawa
Creamy and stays put all day. Keeps my lipstick from bleeding into my skin. Color is natural, i sometimes wear it with lip gloss