BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant... see more...

Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché)
  • "Love this pigment. Bite beautys formula is smooth and creamy. Like any cream lipstick there is colour transfer. But it lasts several hours and is easy to reapply and be precise with the thin design" in 3 reviews
allison k.
I pretty much love all of bites lip products. This was no exception. I loved the formula, color and staying power of this product. It was very comfortable on the lips.
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about this lipstick. I love its utilitarian packaging the most, but the formula and shade is also remarkable. The staying power outlasts most regular lipsticks, and even many liquid lippies! This shade is also quite beautiful, somewhere between a nude and peachy pink. I want 1000 of them.
Shaylin B.
Delphos, OH
Love this product and the formula, the shade range is beautiful and I love how there is a built in sharpener to create a precise lip line without the need of a lip liner!
Zoe D.
I loved this formula and color. The lipstick stayed on all day and did not dry my lips out. It definitely met my expectations! This was my first time using this product, but I would buy again! I recommend this product to others!
Stephanie H.
Osseo
It was one of the best lip crayons I’ve ever used. I loved the color. It stayed on my lips long and it was super easy to use and went way beyond my expectations. I would 10/10 recommend it
Kaitland G.
Lenoir
Love this product and the color. It washes out pale skin but great for summer and darker skin tones. It’s simple and sleek and feels great on your lips. I love this brand and recommend it!
Jessica C.
Gilbert, AZ
Nice is very color. It gilded smoothly on the lips. Easy application and It was comfortable on the lips. Received from the Sephora website. Priced well within my budget. Packaging is simple and classy. Would highly recommend to family and friends
Liz A.
Elizabeth
I love lip crayon especially when it matches to its lipstick. It it creamy not pricey at all . I bought mine in my local Sephora , I can’t wait to buy another one.
Sara M.
This is a great lip product! I love the formula because it’s creamy and moisturizing. The packaging is nice and sleek, too. The color wasn’t exactly what I was expecting, but that’s just my opinion. The price point is great for the amount of product that you get. I definitely recommend!
Lydia D.
Davey
I like the consistency and color. I wish the product would last a little longer on my lips. I bought it the product at Sephora. It’s a little expensive for the amount of product you receive. It met my expectations and I will continue using it! I would probably buy it again.