Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché) uploaded by Miya C.Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché) uploaded by Jérany R.Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché) uploaded by Katie C.

BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant... see more...

Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché)
  • "Love this pigment. Bite beautys formula is smooth and creamy. Like any cream lipstick there is colour transfer. But it lasts several hours and is easy to reapply and be precise with the thin design" in 3 reviews
Christa S.
Beach Haven, NJ / NYC
I saw this on Jaclyn Hill’s YouTube channel a few years ago and honestly it has been my go to lipstick ever since. Beautiful color, comfortable, and easy to wear with everything.
Autumn S.
Great for on the go! I keep this in my car or purse for touch ups throughout the day! Great color pay off & lasts a long time. Smell is great too! Would recommend.
member-0658c
I love Bite products; my favorite are the lip products from this brand .The lip crayon go be exact, super smooth on lips, well - pigmented, and you can take it anywhere. This color is a perfect nude for me ❤️
Melody R.
yakima
I like this crayon it just feels like regular lipstick though and I’m not sure if that’s the intended effect of it or not. This hide is a lovely pink shade and perfect for a natural look. The texture is very nice and creamy
sam c.
Arnold, MO
Bite is always a slam dunk for me. Their formulas are hydrating and have a great pigment to them. I am super impressed by this shade as it is perfect for spring and summer. It also really brightens up lighter skin tones.
Frances A.
Hollywood
These are so creamy and easy to put on. The lip crayon allows you to line your lips first and then apply the color to the rest of your lip. It’s super soft and the pigment in the crayon is really good and noticeable.
Allison W.
Lakewood, CA
This formula is so creamy and moisturizing. I love how tinted it is, and it stays on well! Plus, it smells so good 😍😍 I bought mine from sephora as a sample, but loved it so much I bought a full size shortly after.
MICHELLE T.
San Jose, CA
I love bite lip line to their chapstick and lip mask. It’s not drying and the formula is amazing, it’s super creamy and does not feel matte whiling looking Matte, it also has really good color pay off.
Chelsea N.
arvada
I really enjoy the formula of this product, the packaging, and the color. It is not too drying and applies easily but is not so creamy that it moves around and migrates all over your face throughout the day. I would rebuy in other colors in the future!
Makeup J.
I really like the formula in this Lip Crayon! So creamy, and not patchy or streaky either! I would 100% recommend to a friend, because it is super worth it. Not to mention this color is stunning, and goes so well with my skin tone!