BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant... see more...

Matte Crème Lip Crayon (Léché)
  • "Love this pigment. Bite beautys formula is smooth and creamy. Like any cream lipstick there is colour transfer. But it lasts several hours and is easy to reapply and be precise with the thin design" in 3 reviews
Micah S.
Stunning color. Best pinkish nude I have ever had! Love the packaging too. Very chic, nice to pull out of your bag looking so expensive. It is however a little expensive for how much I use lip stick. Felt like it ran out really fast 🙁
Lexi N.
Youngstown, OH
I really enjoy the color. The stick is easy to put on, doesn’t smudge. The only thing I don’t like is the way it makes my lips feel with the product on. Aside from that it’s a good product. I don’t know if I would buy it for myself
Penny L.
Orlando
The Bite lip products in general are great. Long-lasting, not overly drying, and easy to apply. This particular shade, leche, is supposed to be a pink-nude shade with a slight mauve undertone (I think). However, I think it is a little browner than I’d like it to be. The matte finish is very nice though and I think this shade would look pretty on someone with more olive skin tones.
McKenzie M.
Dunwoody
this product is so smooth and easy to apply!! last so long and u barely feel like it’s on! i buy these products from their website! i would love to try more of these products because all the ones i have tried so far are so good!
Ava P.
West Springfield
This lipstick has such a comfortable creamy formula perfect for an everyday user of makeup who prefers to not wear something to heavy. It dries down so I’d say a semu matte finish which allows for the perfect amount of wear time
Morgan T.
Omaha, NE
Very smooth when applying and feels as if it is almost a moisturizer. Loved it so went and purchased a couple more! The only issue is that you have to repeatedly touch up as it does not last.
Tera D.
Chicago
I tried Bite for the first time this year and I must say it’s a pretty good product. It comes in boxed packaging. I love that. It exceeded my expectations actually. I have the lipstick crayon, lipstick, and agave balm and scrub. The lipsticks are definitely hydrating and doesn’t leave a funny residue like most lipsticks. I would definitely purchase this brand again.
Nayelly C.
devine
After hearing friends rave about this product I had to try it out and I wasn’t disappointed, it has a satin finish so it’s not drying on the lips, definitely worth the money and recommend this color for an everyday look 💕
Eulalia M.
Homestead
I love this pencil. It's an everyday lip crayon. Easy to use. Its matte and looks like my natural lip color. Very pigmented and comfortable. You can even use it as a lip liner. It's great!
karen s.
guadalajara
It’s a great lipstick, the color is perfect for light to medium skin tone and the formula stays on a really long time, I really recommend this lipstick you can get it at Sephora and if you don’t like this color in particular the range of colors is big!💖👍🏻